剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Speed and action.
准备 开拍
This week, the "Everlasting" Family
本周 "天长地久"大家庭中
tragically lost one of its own... Mary Newhouse.
痛失了一位成员... 玛丽·纽豪斯
Her sad decision to end her life has left all of us here
她抛下我们 独自走上了绝路
with one aching question... why?
这引出了一个让人心痛的疑问... 为什么?
What was Mary thinking in her final hour?
玛丽最后的时间里都在想些什么?
We thought we'd never know.
我们本以为永远不会知道
And then a staff member found something
然而一位工作人员在她的卧室里
that Mary had left in her room... her child's Teddy bear.
发现玛丽留下了一件物品... 她孩子的泰迪熊
And inside was a note
里面夹着一张纸条
that Mary left specifically for her daughter.
是玛丽专门留给她女儿的
And here to share it with us, her sister, Louise.
在此玛丽的姐姐露易丝 将会与我们分享这段文字
Louise.
露易丝
"Darling girl,
宝贝女儿
from the first time I held you to our final hug goodbye,
从第一次将你抱在怀里 至我们最后一次拥抱离别
you have been my greatest joy.
你是我此生最大的幸福
You made this world shine for me.
你让整个世界都充满光明
If only I could have done the same for you.
如果我也能为你做到同样的事就好了
Getting to know Adam over the last couple of weeks
这几周与亚当的相处和了解
has given me so much hope and happiness."
给了我许多希望与幸福感
"For the first time in years, I felt confident enough
多年来第一次 我感觉自己可以
to stop counting on medication to keep me afloat
脱离对药物的依赖而生活
and dull the pain of everyday life."
无需通过药物来缓解每日的伤痛
"Our day on "Everlasting" Was magical, a dream come true.
在天长地久的时光很神奇 是美梦成真
But I never should have invited your father."
但我绝不应该邀请你的父亲来
"I hoped you could have seen him someplace safe,
我本希望你可以在一个安全的地方与他相见
see that he loves you.
知道他是爱你的
Baby, now I know for sure that as long as I'm alive,
但是宝贝 我现在很肯定 只要我还活着
your daddy will try and hurt me and anyone I love."
你的爸爸就会不停伤害我和所有我爱的人
"That's why I need to go away, baby girl.
因此我必须要离开 宝贝女儿
I'm safe now, and you are free.
我安全了 你也自♥由♥了
Goodbye, my little bunny.
永别了 我的小兔兔
Mama loves you."
妈妈永远爱你
Let's go to the shot of Mary.
准备好玛丽特写镜头
Cut away.
镜头切换
Queue it up. Hold.
播放 保持住
And cut.
咔
That's a wrap, everybody.
收工了 各位
That was amazing.
刚刚太棒了
Amazing job with Mary's words. You really did a great job.
你把玛丽的话读得很好 你真是太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice job on the note.
纸条仿的不错
I almost believed it was real.
我差点就相信这是真的了
Louise, I don't even know what to... Don't. It was smart.
露易丝 我不知道该怎么... 不用 这很明智
It had to be done.
必须要这么做
You okay with this?
你没意见?
Absolutely.
当然
Whatever it takes to keep Lily Belle away from that monster.
只要能让莉莉贝儿远离那个畜生
What did Quinn say when she told you to bring me back here?
奎因让你把我带回来的时候都说了些什么?
Look, I just want to know what I'm walking into.
我只是想知道我面前的处境
Just that she wanted to see you.
只说了她想见你
Okay, just trust her on this.
你要相信她
Yeah, I'm not trusting anyone right now.
我现在谁也不相信
Look, I know you're probably thinking
我知道你现在一定在想
that I'm just like some super crappy friend
我是一个超级烂的朋友
for not letting you tell me about your whole situation,
不让你把全部的情况讲给我听
but I... Yeah, that's exactly what I think,
但是我... 对 我正是这么想的
and you know I'm right. No, you're not.
你也知道我是正确的 不 你错了
You wanted to tell me a secret, and secrets, Shia,
你想要告诉我一个秘密 然而 西雅
like real secrets, do not make people closer.
真正的秘密 只会让彼此更疏远
But you and I... we're still good.
但是你和我... 我们还很好
Come on.
好了
Fantastic job... just chills, just so emotional, you know.
干得漂亮... 打寒颤 百感交集 你懂的
It... it's gonna be an incredible episode.
这... 这会是相当精彩的一集
Hey, we'll dedicate it to Mary. Perfect.
我们会把这集献给玛丽 完美
By the way, the lawyers say that that letter...
另外 律师说那封信...
it's really gonna help us.
会对我们十分有利
So, you know, you delivered, my friend.
所以你做到了 老伙计
Team effort, my brother. Thank you.
团队的努力 兄弟 谢谢
Look, Quinn, I know that we said some things,
听着 奎因 我知道我们互相说了一些话
but when you throw down hard, you bounce back high.
但扔的越狠 弹得越高
And we're gonna be on top again soon.
我们很快就会重返顶峰
Well, it's all about the show. I know.
都是为了节目 我明白
So, we'll talk tomorrow.
我们明天再谈
All right. Have a safe flight.
好的 旅途平安
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好了
That bitch goes up against me again, she's fired.
那个贱♥人♥敢再顶撞我 我就炒了她
Won't happen. I wouldn't worry about it.
不会发生了 完全不用担心
Okay. Bye. Safe flight.
好的 再见 一路平安
Thanks.
谢谢
Bye.
再见
Home slice, where the hell you guys been?
小家伙们 你们上哪儿去了?
Go ahead, okay? I'll catch up, all right.
你先走 我一会去追你 好吗
Quinn wanted me to keep an eye on her.
奎因要我看住她
But, hey, I heard we're back on the air.
嘿 我听说我们又恢复播出了
I have got primo
我这有点儿特级的
effing hash, let's celebrate. No, no, I can't. I can't.
好东西 我们庆祝一下吧 不 不 我不行
I got to make a... phone call.
我有一个... 电♥话♥要打
You should go get some sleep.
你应该去睡一会儿
Mm? You look like crap.
恩? 你看起来糟透了
Nothing a couple shots of tequila can't fix... or bottles.
一杯龙舌兰下肚没什么解决不了的... 或者一瓶
Ah, look who's back. Did you get some rest, sunshine?
啊 看看谁回来了 休息好了吗 小可人儿
Well what was that about?
你这是要做什么?
You literally held me prisoner.
你完全像把我关进了监狱
You suck at poker, Shia, so I didn't want to put you
你一点都不淡定 西雅 所以我不想把你
in the position of having to bluff.
推到镜头前去乱讲一通
Listen, the police they ruled Mary's death a suicide,
听着 警方已经把玛丽的死判定为自杀
so there's not gonna be any more questions.
所以不会再追问更多的问题了
Really?
真的?
Is that all you care about? Getting away with it?
你们就只在乎这些? 想着如何逃脱?
Don't either of you feel guilty?
没人觉得内疚吗?
Those girls know what they signed on for. No, they don't.
那些女孩知道她们来是干嘛的 不是的
They have no idea... the crap we pull.
她们完全不知道... 我们搞的这些东西
Please, it is no worse than what happens to them in real life.
拜托 她们现实生活比这里好不到哪去
Maybe you should go see a priest or a shrink... guru, perhaps.
也许你应该找个牧师或心理医生聊聊... 古鲁也行
What do you do?
你要怎么做?
I work. Okay, then... then put me back to work.
继续工作 好 那... 让我也重返工作岗位
You don't have any girls left.
你的女孩们已经全都离开了
But Maya... Quit.
玛雅... 退出了
So just go home.
回家吧
And be grateful that
心存感激
that's where you're going instead of jail.
你能够回家而不是锒铛入狱
All right, well, I'm out.
好了 我走了
Uh, look, I know that this
听着 我知道发生的这些
has been a lot, so if you ever need to talk...
都太过沉重了 如果你想聊聊...
Thanks.
谢谢
You know we're never talking about this again.
你明白我们再也不会谈起这件事了
Probably not.
我想也是
You got everything? I'm good.
东西都拿好了? 是的
Hi
嗨
Coming home?
回家吧?
Yeah.
好啊
Hey. Hi.
嘿 你好啊
Oh, a... dandelion.
噢 蒲公英
Gee, thanks.
天 谢了
Could have at least stolen some peonies from the set.
至少也从片场偷点牡丹过来吧
Tonight was so crazy.
今晚太疯狂了
This whole thing makes you realize what's really important.
这整件事让人意识到了什么才是最重要的
I just left my wife.
我刚离开了我的妻子
I'm sorry. You're not a monster.
对不起 你不是个怪物
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表