剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
No, I-I-I am done being the side-wife,
不 我 我 我再也不做你的侧室了
And I am not waiting for you anymore.
而且我再也不会等你了
Quinn.
奎因
Screw this and screw you.
去它的也去你的
You know, I danced with him once,
你知道 我和他跳过一次舞
But we haven't even gotten to talk. Oh.
但是我们却还没有聊过 哦
So, what, you're just
所以 怎样 你打算
gonna let the girl who went down on him win?
让那个给他口的女孩赢?
She did that?
她那么干了?
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
I know.
我懂
I mean, for once, I would like to see somebody deserving win.
我是说 第一次 我想看到值得的人获胜
Why don't you do it?
你为什么不去?
You know, push her out of the way?
你懂的 把她挤走什么?
Play the game. Play the game.
动点心思 使点手段
Uh...Okay.
呃...好的
Yeah.
对的
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好
Cameras on anna. Copy.
镜头对准安娜 收到
Excuse me, grace.
打扰一下 格蕾丝
Uh, could I speak with you for a second?
呃 可以跟你借一步说话么?
Sure.
当然
Oh. One second, adam.
哦 马上回来亚当
Yeah. What's up?
好的 怎么了?
Uh, there's just this -- this rumor that you, um...
呃 就是 有一个关于你的传言...
That what?
什么传言?
That you are such a good dancer.
说你是一个很棒的舞者
And you're so pretty.
而你又是如此的漂亮
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Yeah. Um, sorry.
嗯 呃 打扰了
okay.
好的
So that was kind of a fail. What happened? Yeah.
刚刚可有点失败 发生什么了? 是啊
Well, I realized I was about
那个 我只是意识到我刚刚
To slut-shame a woman on national television,
是在全国电视面前去羞辱一个女人是荡♥妇♥
And I'm just -- I'm not about that.
而我只是--并不是那样的人
Okay, you're probably not gonna believe this,
嗯 你可能不会相信这个
But I'm not, either.
但我也不是
Here. I need to talk to you for one second, okay?
过来 我需要借用你一点时间 好嘛?
Okay, look. Um...
好了 听着 呃...
Your dad had a heart thing this morning.
你♥爸♥爸早上突发心脏病
He's in the I.C.U. He's okay.
他现在住在加护病房♥ 病情还算稳定
Your brother's with him.
你弟弟正陪着他
Wait. Whoa. Wh-what do you mean, a heart thing?
等等 什 什么心脏病? 这是什么意思?
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天哪 我的上帝啊
I have to go home. My brother is 16 years old.
我必须回家 我弟弟才只有十六岁而已
Yeah. I-I just need you to stay for the elimination ceremony.
这些我都懂 我也只是需要你留下 到淘汰仪式之后就好
The elimination ceremony? My dad could be dying.
还要留下等淘汰仪式? 我爸爸随时可能去世啊
I'm just asking about a few more hours here, okay?
我只是希望你能再呆在这几个小时 可以吗?
You know, I-I can have him pick you first.
我 我可以让他先挑你
We can have, um --
我们可以 呃--
We can get a car waiting for you right outside.
我们会叫一辆车停在场外等你
I mean, please. I wasn't even supposed to tell you today.
请你再留一会 我本来都不应该把这件事在今天就告诉你
And there is this clause in your contract.
而这项条款也已经在你的合同中写明了
Okay.
好吧
But will you please text my brother
但能先请你给我弟弟发条短♥信♥
And let him know that I'm coming?
告诉他我马上会赶回去吗?
Yes. Great. Yes.
可以 好极了 好
Somebody get me quinn now.
请帮忙呼叫奎因
Quinn's door is locked.
奎因房♥间的门被锁上了
Okay. I really don't care th-that she's busy.
知道了 但我真的不是很在意她到底在忙什么
Just knock on the door.
你就去敲门就对了
Copy.
收到
Damn.
该死的
Anna?
安娜?
Anna's gone over the wall. We've got a runner.
安娜翻墙逃走了 现场出现了一名逃赛者
What?
你怎么来了?
Oh, you think quinn's letting you rescue anna without a camera?
喔 你真的认为奎因会让你两手空空 连摄像机都不带就去援救安娜?
Let's go.
我们走
Jay, I need these girls all moony-eyed and glowing.
杰 我要那些姑娘们个个看上去星眸璀璨 容光焕发
I need princess-fantasy footage out the ass.
我要看到大批的公主式梦幻般的连续镜头
Done.
知道了
great.
棒呆
Adam's with mary dancing
五百万台遥控器都选择了
To the beat of 5 million remotes clicking
其他更热辣 更时髦 更"湿"的姑娘的时候
To someone hotter, hipper, and wetter.
亚当还在跟玛丽以那种节奏跳舞
Just do something. Blow it up.
动起来 做点事 让现场更活络起来
No word about anna. Not yet.
暂时还没有安娜的消息
Did you see where she went? Mnhmnh, no.
你看到她去哪里了吗? 没有
But runners always head to the main road.
但逃赛者通常都会一路向主干道狂奔而去
Adam.
亚当
Oh, hello...
喔 你好...
Pepper.
佩珀
Pepper. Hi. How you doing?
佩珀 嗨 你还好吗?
Uh, some people have been saying some things
呃 你也许有听到过一些人在谈论一些
That you may have heard,
一些八卦
That -- that I -- I don't act like a grown-up
比如我的行为根本不像个成人
And that I'm not, you know, experienced.
或者是我一点经验也没有
No, not at all
不 完全不会
I mean, y-you seem like a lovely adult woman to me.
我是说 对我而言 你看上去就是一个可爱的成年女子
I am, and I want to prove that to you.
我是这样的女人没错 并且我还想证明给你看
Okay. Great.
好 真是太棒了
I want you to cut rita tonight.
我要你今晚把瑞塔淘汰
Heard she's been slamming me.
我听说她总是在说我坏话
I'll make it worth your while.
我晚些会补偿你的
Who's rita?
谁是瑞塔?
I promise.
我保证
Um...Okay.
嗯...好吧
Great.
好棒
She's around here somewhere.
她一定就在这附近
All right.
好
I'm not good at that at all.
我可一点都不擅长那件事
Sorry. Can I steal this one from you?
抱歉 我可以把她从你身边带走吗?
oh, sorry. Sure. No, no, no. He wants you.
喔 抱歉 当然可以 不不不 你别走啊 他要的是你
Oh. Hi.
喔 嗨
Hi! How's it going?
嗨! 情况怎么样?
It's...
这...
Going good? Yeah.
好玩吗? 还不错
Yeah.
对啊
Oh, my gosh.
喔天哪
There you go. Look at that.
看看 你这不是跳得挺好吗
Come on.
好了你 别瞎说
"B" And "C" Cam, do your thing. Copy.
摄像机B 摄像机C 开始工作 收到
Here we go. Watch my bitch dominate.
开始吧 让大家好好看看由我家小婊砸主导的这场游戏
Ow! Ow! Oh, sorry.
嗷! 喔! 对不起
Ooh, are you okay?
你还好吗?
She stepped on my foot.
她踩到了我的脚
Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry.
喔天哪 真是对不起
You need to watch where you're going.
你要小心看着点脚下的路
Oh, I thought I was.
我以为我看了的
But, you know, I got two left feet, so...
但是 你造吗 我有两只左脚 所以...
what do you mean by that?
你这是什么意思?
Uh, well, it's... I don't know.
呃 其实...我也不知道
You're obviously a better dancer than me, so... why?
比起我 你明显跳舞跳得更好 所以... 为什么?
Because only black people have rhythm?
因为只有黑人才有节奏感?
What?
什么?
No. Not at all.
不 才不是这样
That's not what I said.
我可没这么说
Where I come from it's all about hoedowns and hootenannies.
我的家乡可只有土风舞会和民谣合唱会
Right, and on the other side of town,
对啊 而在城镇的另一头
We be twerkin' and crunkin' and eating watermelon.
我们都在边跳电臀舞边唱旷克乐还一边吃着西瓜
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表