剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Well, it is in my contract.
好吧 我的合同里都写了
Oh, right, and now I see why
哦 对 而现在我知道
You're trying to get the show
你为什么要来参加节目
To fix up this hellscape. Nothing major.
是为了收拾这个鬼地方 又不是什么大事儿
Just enough to look good on camera for some publicity.
就能够拍好看点 能用作宣传就行了
Meanwhile, "Everlasting" Gets a lovely place for a date.
同时 "天长地久"还将去到一个美丽的地方进行约会
It's win-win, really.
这是双赢啊 真的
no, it's not.
不 不是
Not for me because I have to shoot it in a day
对我不是 因为我必须在一天内拍完
And bring it in on budget.
还得把它控制在预算内
Electricity's off. I'm gonna need an extra gennie
没电了 我需要其他的设备
Just to run power to the lights.
只要能给灯供电就行
Uh, no. Screw the gennie, okay.
呃 不行 别说什么其他的设备 好么
I can't afford to do repairs onsite.
我连修理这地方的钱都付不起
I mean, I-I would have to bring in
我意思是 我得带来
A full-on construction crew for this place.
一群完整的施工队来修这个地方
I'll bring some of the guys out, you know? We'll fix it.
我会带些人来 好吧? 我们会解决的
I'm not asking the camera department to do that.
我不是在要求摄像部门来做这个
Just get me power. They're my guys now, right?
你可是刚刚让我掌了权 他们是我的人 对吧?
They make me look good, we all look good.
他们让我长脸 大家都长脸了
And I can help out, too. Tell you what.
我也可以帮忙 和你说
I'll let you know if the polo ponies get out of hand.
我会让你知道脱缰的小马是什么样子的
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
I hope that guy knows what he's doing.
但愿那家伙知道自己在干嘛
Listen, that guy is saving your ass.
听着 那家伙在给你擦屁♥股♥
You should be grateful, okay?
你该感谢人家 知道不?
10 grand over budget? Are you insane?
预算超支一万块? 你疯了吧?
No, the vineyard has crazy potential.
并没有 葡萄园潜力极大
What? All right, you know what?
什么? 好吧 但你知道吗?
If you can't get it on budget,
你如果不能控制在预算内
Just move it over to the fairman.
就把它交给费尔曼
They'll pay us for the
他们会帮我们付
No, we have to shoot there. You put it in adam's contract.
不 我们还得在那拍摄 你把这项放进亚当的合同中了
I believe this place is what they call ratchet, all right?
我觉得这就是他们说的棘轮 对吧?
We could sue him for breach of contract so fast
我们可以因为快速违约起诉他
That it will snap his pasty english neck.
一定会搞断他那惨白的英国小鸭脖
Quinn, I think I can bring it on budget.
奎因 我相信我能控制在预算内
Just give me a chance, okay?
给我个机会 好吗?
All right. You better. It's fine.
好的 你最好控制住 没问题
Hi. Um, can I just get you to sign that?
嗨 能在这签个名吗?
Yeah, no. I got to go.
可以 不行 我得走了
Sorry. Trouble with mini-me?
不好意思 和迷你版的我有矛盾?
Uh, just trying to figure out
就想弄明白
How to fix adam's vineyard for this weekend.
为了周末的拍摄怎么修理好亚当的葡萄园
Fix it? I thought the cromwells only own five-star properties.
修理? 我还以为克伦威尔家只有五星级的东西呢
Well, not this one.
这个可不是五星级的
It's trashed. No upkeep for years.
都被废弃了 很多年没维护了
I swear,
我发誓
Her majesty's dumbass has no marketing savvy.
女王陛下的愚蠢下属没有精明的市场营销知识
After the show's done, all he has to do
节目一结束 他要做的就是
Is sell it as adam cromwell's retreat for everlasting romance.
为庆祝亚当克伦威尔摆脱永恒爱情 卖♥♥掉它
Too bad he doesn't have a you. You always make it work.
可惜他没有你 你永远能处理好一切
Yeah, too bad for him.
是啊 真是替他可惜了
Look, I know you're still pissed
听着 我知道你还在
About what happened at the hospital.
为医院里那事生气
I'm not. I'm not.
没 我没生气
I'm just done.
我只是受够了
This is getting old.
这都是陈年旧事
We're getting old.
我们也岁数大了
We have the show,
我们还得做节目
So let's just leave it at that from now on.
从现在开始咱们不提这事了
That's crazy.
疯了吧
We're special. We have a thing.
我们之间多特别啊 我们多来电啊
A thing with a wife.
电里头有个老婆
I'm over being played.
我不想再被耍了
I bought you a house.
我给你买♥♥了个房♥子
You can't do this. I made you.
你不能这么做 我成就了你
You better get your rundown, good-for-nothing, user ass
你最好带着你那破烂又一无是处 吸着毒的大屁♥股♥
Out of my office right now,
马上滚出我的办公室
Or I won't just be done with you.
否则老娘和你没完
I will be done here.
就在这和你做个了结
Then maybe you'll remember who made who.
说不定你就记住了到底是谁成就了谁
Is my hair okay? Okay. No, you look great.
我头发还行吗? 很好 不 你美极了
So, you seemed pretty jealous
所以 你好像有点嫉妒
that you weren't chosen for the group date.
因为没被选上去集体约会
Jealous? Well, I guess it kind of made me want
嫉妒? 呵呵 我觉得这更让我
Hey, hey, hey. Can I talk to you for a second?
喂喂喂 我能和你说几句吗?
Uh sorry.
哦 不好意思
Hey, you got weed, right? Hook me up.
嘿 有大♥麻♥吧? 帮我搞点
Uh, no. I don't have any.
哦 不 我没有
A-and I thought you had some, like, health stuff.
我还以为你只吸健康的东西
No, I got a weird valve thing.
不 我身上某个奇怪的阀门打开了
I could faint. I'm not gonna die.
我快晕了 我不会死的
What do you give a crap for, anyway?
你为啥管这些没用的?
Score us some weed.
整点大♥麻♥去
Get a limo, maybe a couple of thai massages,
搞个豪华轿车 再整个泰式马杀鸡
We'll drive around, we'll make a day of it, okay?
我们兜兜风 开心的嗨一天 怎么样?
You and me? Happy ending, long time!
你和我? 久违的快乐结局!
I-I-I just need the power turned back on for one -- one day.
我只需要再供电一天
Yeah, we can easily pay the back taxes.
是的 我们补税不难的
It's not a problem. No! No, no, no.
这不是问题 不! 不不不
Please don't please don't put me on hold. Ple
请不要 请别让我一直等候接听 求
Oh, rachel? In my office, now!
哦 蕾秋? 来我办公室 马上!
Oh, my god. Okay.
哦 天啊 好吧
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了?
I'm, uh, I'm working on the vineyard.
我 我还在解决葡萄园的事
I just am having a little bit of trouble with
我只是还有点小麻烦
Oh, no, the vineyard
哦 不 葡萄庄园
Was this morning's cromwell douchery.
是今天早上的克伦威尔破烂摊子
Here's what that twat is throwing at us this afternoon.
这是今天下午那个傻♥逼♥丢给咱们的烂摊子
Sexting with his ex?
和前女友发色情短♥信♥?
How did he get a phone?
他哪儿来的手♥机♥?
Are you kidding me?
你逗我吗?
I cannot believe they didn't give you the head's up on this.
我不敢相信他们竟然没有提醒你这件事
Well, my contact there is still mad at me
我的联♥系♥人还在生我气
At how I played them last season,
因为上一季我耍了他们
But I didn't realize that he was gonna screw me
但我没意识到他能在我
Before I had a chance to buy him a new rolex.
给他买♥♥个新劳力士之前就玩了我
He's texting her from here? Okay, I'm sorry, but I thought
他在这儿给她发的短♥信♥? 好吧 对不起 但我以为
I thought that she broke up with him.
我以为她和他分手了
Yes, well, apparently not, okay? We need to get ahead of this.
是的 很显然 并没有 是不? 这事我们得先发制人
And you know what those girls are gonna do
你知道这些女孩们会怎么做
If they find out that he's still in touch with his pippa wannabe.
如果她们发现他仍然和他的白俊美好妹妹有联♥系♥
Yeah, they're gonna chop his
知道 她们会切掉他的蛋
balls off just like our viewers will want to do.
就跟观众想做的一样
Okay, I will run damage control with the press,
好 我会在媒体那儿尽量减少损失
But I need you to get that sext maniac
但我需要你让那个色情短♥信♥狂
To apologize on camera, okay?
在摄像机面前道歉 好吗?
He needs to convince the world
他需要说服全世界
That he gives a crap about being here.
他很在乎在这儿参加节目
Okay, well, lucky for us,
好吧 幸运的是
he's a damn good liar. Yeah, but seriously?
他很擅长撒谎 是 但真的吗?
What does this douchebag not get about this business, okay?
这个傻♥逼♥废物他自己的鸟事到底有啥不懂的?
We are selling true love here!
我们在贩卖♥♥真爱!
True love, people!
真爱 可人儿们!
A little privacy?
给我点隐私?
What if I was having a wank?
我要是在撸管怎么办?
okay.
好吧
Oh, what the hell?
哦 怎么回事?
Do you have any idea how much that jeopardizes the show?
你知不知道这么做对节目有多大危害?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表