剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
and pick out swatches for him.
为他挑衣服的花瓶
Agreed.
同意
Adam needs a strong, confident woman by his side.
亚当身边需要一个坚强自信的女人
It'd be awful if he ended up with some sad sack
如果他最后和一个死了爸爸
with a dead daddy that can't keep her dinner down.
连饭都吃不下的爱哭鬼在一起 那真是太糟糕了
You happy?
满意了吧?
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
All right, bring it on down.
好了 放下来吧
Hey, so, I think we're gonna, um,
嘿 那个 我觉得我们要 呃
start with the whole, uh, horseback-riding thing.
开始整个骑马那档子事情了
OK, so, I'm gonna
好的 那我需要
need a truck mount and a stabilized head.
一个移♥动♥机动和一个固定的摄影臂
You can pull the one off the crane.
你可以从起重机上拆一个
That was official, like I know what I'm doing.
这话可真是正经 好像我知道我要做什么一样
Sorry, uh, can I steal Rachel for a second?
不好意思 呃 我能和蕾秋说下话么?
Oh, um, we... we're actually
哦 呃 我们...其实我们
kind of in the middle of something right now.
现在正在说事情呢
It's okay. I got it.
没事的 我明白了
Um, you guys do whatever you need to do, okay?
呃 你们要做什么就做什么吧 好吧?
Not cool. Come with me.
这样做可不好 跟我来
All right, let's lift it up.
好了 举起来
Hey, let me undo a couple of buttons
嘿 让我来解开几个扣子
so when you're up on the horse, we see a little bit...
这样你在马上的时候 我们就能看到一些...
Oh, right, get those tits bouncing.
哦 对哈 看到胸口小兔子乱蹦
There you go. You've got it,
说对了 真懂行
girl. - 'Cause I'm the sexy one, right?
姑娘 - 因为我是性感的那个 对吧?
You certainly are. Come on.
你肯定是啊 来吧
And you, caralho, are getting absolutely nothing!
而你这个屌♥人绝对什么都拍不到!
I signed a contract for that new show. Ow.
我签了那个新节目的合同 噢
I promised I'd marry Adam.
我说好要嫁给亚当的
And the crazy thing is, I actually wanted to.
最疯狂的是 我事实上也想嫁给他
You still might. You said I had it guaranteed!
你还是有可能啊 你说过我保证呢嫁给他的!
And now I have to fight with Anna over him?
而现在 我不得不要为了他和安娜撕逼?
Well, that's kind of the premise of the show, right?
好了 那是节目设定 好吧?
You signed a contract that
你签了约
gives us the right to exercise your options.
那就给了我们行驶你选择的权力
Well, screw your contract, and screw you.
去你的合同 去你个大头鬼
Hey, Grace, y... um, where you going?
嘿 格蕾丝 你... 呃 你去哪?
Adam, you know, I've scouted this place, so...
亚当 你知道 我侦察过这个地方了 太...
Yeah, I know. Okay. I'm just saying.
是啊 我知道 好吧 我只是说
Well, just h-have another look, 'cause th-this is...
再看一下 因为这个...
This is what made me fall in love with the property.
这里是我爱上这个酒庄的原因
Okay, look, I am so sorry.
好了 听着 我很抱歉
I just needed to get you out of my system.
我需要把你清出我的生活
But I am with Jeremy now.
现在我和杰瑞米在一起
Really? You going back to that well?
真的? 你们旧情重燃得很好?
Yeah. I mean, you know, he's a really good guy.
是啊 我想说 你也知道 他是个很不错的小伙
And he's good for me.
而且他对我有好的影响
So you told him about us?
那你告诉他我们的事情了么?
What would I have told him?
我告诉他什么?
It was nothing. Oh, really?
那什么都不算 哦 是么?
You can keep telling yourself that,
你可以继续那么骗自己
but we both know it's not true.
但我们俩都知道那不是真的
And besides, you're the one who keeps crawling into my bed.
还有 是你一直爬上我的床的
And the first time you did,
你第一次这么做的时候
all we did was talk about your...
我们只是聊了聊你的...
Your novel, and African AIDS babies... saving them. And...
你的小说 还有拯救...非洲艾滋孩子们 还有...
I clearly have issues with my boundaries.
很显然 我对我的界限有问题
I like your boundaries.
我喜欢你的界限
I think they're great.
我觉得它们挺好的
But, Rachel, you were with Jeremy,
但是 蕾秋 你以前和杰瑞米在一起过
and clearly, it wasn't enough.
很显然 是不够的
You need someone who you can run with,
你需要一个能与你并肩飞速疾驰的人
someone who's gonna push you to the edge.
一个能把你推到边缘的人
This isn't real. We're living in a fairytale.
这不是真的 我们是活在一个童话里
I mean, we're on location.
我是说 我们在的这个地方
Exactly. This is all fake.
没错 这些都是假的
It's... It's... Anna and Grace... it's just fiction.
是... 是... 安娜还是格蕾丝... 都是虚构的
With you and me, you know we have something real.
你和我 你知道我们才有真的感情
No, we don't.
没有 我们没有
Really?
真的?
That felt pretty real to me.
这个我感觉起来就很真实啊
Yeah, see, that's the thing with you, Adam.
是 你看 你就是这样 亚当
It feels pretty real with everyone.
你和每个人感觉起来都好像挺真实的
Where are you going? 'Cause we, uh, got the horses
你要去哪? 因为我们... 呃 为接下来的三个小时找来了马
for like another three hours, and we have a lot of setup.
而且我们还有很多的布置
Uh... hey, Grace? Hey.
呃... 嘿 格蕾丝? 嘿
Maddie, get Rachel, please. Rachel!
麦迪 去找蕾秋 拜托 蕾秋!
Uh, would you calm down, Grace?
呃 你能冷静一下么 格蕾丝?
A-And, uh...
还有 呃...
Calm down?
冷静?
I am not just some slutty salsa dancer
我不是什么跳莎莎舞的婊♥子♥
or whatever you see when you look at me.
或者是其他什么你看到我想到的人
I have other suitors, you know,
我有其他的追求者 你知道么
who want me and desire me for who I am,
他们因为我就是我而爱着渴望着我
not just for these or this.
而不只是为了这些或者这个
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃...
Hey!
嘿!
Where have you been? What did you do?
你去哪了? 你做什么了?
Dealing with the women is... that's your job!
处理女人的事情... 是你的工作!
Hey, I'm sorry. Hacked apart by the Tijuana Terminator.
嘿 我很抱歉 被这个蒂华纳(墨西哥地名)终结者要搞疯了
Tell me what happened. Just tell me what happened.
告诉我发什么了什么 就说说怎么了
What happened... she freaked out. What did you say to her?
怎么了... 她发疯了 你和她说什么了?
I was... was trying to sex things up...
我... 我是在试着让她弄得更性感一点...
Oh, my God, Chet. And she flipped out.
哦 天啊 切特 然后她就疯了
She went completely loco,
她完全疯了
and you got to reel that crap in, okay?
你得去让那个神经病回来 好么?
Uh, hey. Yes. Hi.
呃 嘿 是的 嗨
This is, uh, Quinn King.
我是 呃 奎因·金
Yeah, I... I'm just, uh, confirming my appointment
是啊 我... 我想确认一下
for this afternoon.
我今天下午的预约
Uh, yeah, I'll hold.
呃 好的 我等一下
Great.
很好
And can you please thank him for fitting me in?
能麻烦你谢谢他抽空见我么?
Yes, well, I-it... it's very important.
好的 嗯 这个... 这个非常重要
Otherwise, I... I wouldn't coming down there.
否则 我... 我不会来这儿
Okay. Yes, thank you.
好的 行 谢谢你
Grace, I'm sorry he's such an idiot.
格蕾丝 我很抱歉 他就是个脑缺
"Unbutton your shirt," He said, like I'm a piece of meat.
"解开你的衬衣" 他说 好像我就是一块肉
Listen, he's an idiot, but I really think that
听着 他是个脑缺 但是我真的认为
that was just, like, his version of trying to help you.
那是他在试着帮助你的方式
Adam knows I'm hot.
亚当知道我很火♥辣♥
I have a brain and a heart. He needs to see that.
但是我我有脑子有心 他需要知道这个
You know something? It doesn't have to be either/or.
你知道么? 不一定非得是二者不可兼得
I wouldn't shy away from the chemistry that you have with Adam
我不会害羞躲开像你和亚当之间的那种化学反应的
because that is a very important part of a relationship.
因为那是感情中很重要的部分
What happened to "Sluts get cut"?
那"婊♥子♥必输"怎么讲?
And now that ice princess
而且现在冰雪公主
is pulling into the lead, and I'm just...
正风头正盛 而我只是...
Grace, you guys have had a connection since day one.
格蕾丝 你们俩从第一天起就有了不一样的感觉
Do you really think that he wants some, like,
你真的觉得他会想要
delicate, little flower?
那种脆弱 幼小的花朵?
Adam's a sensual guy.
亚当是一个感性的人
Seriously, you've got, like, a real shot
说实话 你下周真的有
at getting that proposal next week.
被求婚的机会
The rigs go all the way down.
设备一直这样下来
I hope it doesn't rain.
我希望不会下雨
It's so muddy out there already.
外面已经很泥泞了
Oh, got it.
给我吧
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表