剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah? We're good.
是吗? 对 搞定了
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Why don't you guys take a break
你们两个去休息下吧
while we, uh, set up the very real hidden room?
我们也好把非常逼真的密室设置起来
Come on. Yeah, sure.
来吧 没问题
Oh.
哦
Hey. Hey, there.
嘿 嘿
So, I'm thinking...
所以我在想...
Mm-hmm?
什么?
I want to win this thing.
我想获胜
Seriously? Yeah.
你是认真的? 是啊
Faith, you and I, w-w-w-w-we...
费丝 你和我 我们...
Yeah, ew. Yeah, I know that.
是呀 噁 我知道
Dang. That's... That's the point.
这才是重点所在
I don't follow. I'm not... What...
我没听明白 我不...
Okay, look. You and I can fix up this vineyard.
好吧 听着 你和我可以一起修缮这座葡萄园
You saw... I'm real handy with this stuff.
你也看到了我很擅长这类东西
And Amy... She could come up here,
而艾米...她也可以到这儿来
and I could take her to San Francisco.
我可以带她去旧金山
And I could show her that we don't have to be outcasts.
让她知道我们可以成为不被被排斥的人
That sounds like another year of pretending.
听上去是又要伪装一年
Dude.
大哥
I don't know if anyone's told you, but you are a player.
我不知道有没有人跟你说过 但你真是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
If I drew a vagina on a white piece of paper,
我要是在一张白纸画上一个阴♥道♥
you'd probably hit on it.
你大概也会冲上去
Come on.
拜托
I know you're not ready to get engaged...
我知道你没做好订婚的准备
To either Anna or Grace.
不管是和安娜还是格蕾丝
Come on, Adam. Pick me.
拜托了 亚当 选我吧
You could get...
你可以...
You could get any girl that you want on the side.
你可以随便和什么姑娘勾搭上
Lord knows I won't give a hoot.
上帝知道我根本不在乎
Adam, this could be so good.
亚当 选我是明智之举
So good for both of us.
对你我都是很好的
Well, can we find out
能不能查一下
if the last van's shown up yet from Napa?
纳帕开来的最后一辆运货车到了没有?
Can you just let me know?
来了告诉我好吗?
Faith wants to win.
费丝想要获胜
What? Oh, you?
什么? 哦 和你?
Ugh. Yeah.
噁 是啊
Mm. She's scared.
嗯 她是害怕了
She has this crazy idea that if I pick her,
她有个疯狂的想法 认为如果我选了她
we can renovate the vineyard, and then she and Amy...
我们就能一起修缮葡萄园 而她和艾米...
Can run away to San Francisco and live happily ever after
可以私奔到旧金山 在那里过上童话般的生活
without telling anyone back home.
而且不用让家乡的人们知道
She's losing her nerve, which, uh, I mean,
她已经失去勇气了
you wouldn't be able to relate to that, would you?
我想你大概是无法体会她的这种感觉的 对不对?
Considering it?
你在考虑吗?
Okay, Rachel, you and I may have screwed some things up...
好吧 蕾秋 你和我可能搞砸了些事儿
Oh, you think? Okay, yeah. But...
你这么认为? 好吧 是的 但是...
You know what? I can't. I can't even get into this anymore.
你知道吗? 我做不到 我无法再这么做了
I can't deal with all these other people's lives.
我不能插手这些人的生活
It's just way too much for me.
对我来说太过了 我办不到
Dealing with other people's lives? What...
插手别人的生活? 你在...
It's not healthy for me. I'm sorry, Adam.
这样做对我有害 抱歉了 亚当
This is a TV show, okay? This isn't real.
这是电视节目 懂吗? 都不是真的
Yeah. I know. This is ending. Right?
这我知道 现在到结尾了 对吧?
Well, it's not. We've got another year of this.
并非如此 我们还要拍一年呢
Well, no, actually.
实际上不是
I'm thinking I may not even do "Royal Renovations."
我在考虑 我可能不会制♥作♥"皇家修缮"了
I just... What?
我只是... 什么?
Yeah. You're the one who convinced me to do this.
是的 当初是你说服的我
Now you're gonna disappear? Listen, I told you to do it
现在你想就这么离开? 听好了 我让你签衍生剧的合同
because I thought it was something smart for you to do
是因为 我当时认为这样对你的未来发展有好处
for your future, and I still think that.
我现在也是这么认为的
That... That's unbelievable.
那... 难以置信
Will you get over yourself? Honestly.
别总想着自己了 行不?
Okay, just pick Grace for the overnight,
好了 就选格蕾丝陪你过夜
which I know you're dying to do, and move on.
我知道你巴不得这么做呢
So just give in to the inevitable,
所以我就该按部就班
just pick sex over class 'cause I'm just a shallow manwhore.
用下半身思考 因为我就是这么一个肤浅的男妓
Yeah, pretty much.
差不多就这个意思
Okay, you can pick Grace, you can pick Anna.
好啦 你可以选格蕾丝 或者选安娜
You just do whatever you want to do, okay?
想怎样就怎样 明白吗?
And then I will do whatever I want to do.
而我也能做我想做的事
And we know that those two things...
而我们都知道 我们两个的人生轨迹
They don't really run in the same universe.
是不会相交的
Oh, Rachel! Great.
哦 蕾秋! 太棒了
Come in. Have a seat.
进来 坐下
What's that? Oh.
那是什么? 哦
That is a mess.
乱七八糟的东西
But this... is eight years of ideas I never told Chet about.
但这个...是我八年来从未告诉过切特的点子
Hmm. I'm leaving him.
嗯 我要离开他了
What? What did he do?
他做了什么?
You have no idea.
你根本猜不到
And I am handling it.
我正在处理呢
But first, I need to set up my parachute
但首先 在我大刀阔斧之前
before I can sling the ax.
我要先准备好防范措施
I'm sorry, what does that mean?
不好意思 此话怎解?
I just realized that I don't want to be with Chet.
我这才意识到 我不想和切特在一起
I want to be Chet.
我想成为切特
So I'm starting my own company,
所以我要成立自己的公♥司♥
and I want you to come with me.
我想你跟着我♥干♥
Quinn.
奎因
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
I...don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好
Okay, but not as a minion.
不是作为我的下属
Not even a-a right-hand woman.
也不是什么左膀右臂
Full partner.
而是合伙人
That's incredible.
那真是太棒了
That's super incredible.
简直不能更棒
And, um...
不过 呃...
Wow, yeah, I'm honored, but, um...
我感到很荣幸 但是 呃...
But what? I mean, come on.
但是什么但是? 拜托
We can make TV that really matters,
我们可以制♥作♥真正有意义的电视节目
that doesn't make people feel like needy,
不会让人感觉只是一具欲求不满
useless bags of flesh.
碌碌无为的空壳
It's just that Jeremy and I have really started talking about...
只不过杰瑞米和我正在讨论...
getting out.
洗手不干了
Jeremy?
杰瑞米?
Yeah, he... We're just, like, talking about, like,
对啊 他...我们正在讨论
leaving the business, and... I know, just, like starting new.
退出这个行业 重新出发
So...
所以...
Really?
当真?
I'm sorry, your below-the-line, coupon-cutting boyfriend
抱歉 你那个档次又低 生活又紧巴的男朋友
is gonna offer you something more interesting
能给你什么更有意思的东西
than a five-year deal with me?
能胜过与我一起合作五年的合同?
Quinn, he's a very nice guy, and he loves me.
奎因 他很好 他爱我
I just think I should give it a chance.
我只是觉得我应该给彼此一个机会
What are you gonna do?
那么你要怎么做呢?
Go play house in his little log cabin?
在他的燕雀之居里玩过家家?
Write your novel?
写你的小说?
Go volunteer at women's shelters?
去妇女收♥容♥所♥里当志愿者?
Please. Maybe.
拜托 也许吧
"Maybe," Yeah. Go, then.
"也许" 好吧 那你去吧
You know what? Just go. Do it.
听着 赶紧去吧 放手去做
Join the Peace Corps if you want,
如果你愿意还能加入维和部队
and see how that feels as your life.
体验体验如果你的生活也像那般是什么滋味
You know something? I just
你知道吗?
don't want to be a woman whose whole life is this.
我只是不想做一个将自己人生局限于此的女人
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表