剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
What, your emo roommate?
谁啊 你的情绪化室友?
Why? Mm, my former emo roommate.
为什么? 嗯 我的前任情绪化室友
Mm-hmm. Yeah, she rented out my room.
嗯嗯 对 她把我的房♥间租出去了
She dropped off all my stuff.
把我所有的东西都扔下了
well, except for my computer,
哦 除了我的电脑
Which she's holding hostage until I pay her back rent.
她把这个当人♥质♥ 直到我付了她钱她才还给我
You don't need it.
你不需要那个
You have no idea what's on there.
你压根不知道上面有什么
Cynthia!
辛西娅!
Oh.
哦
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Did you, uh, come up for the cinderella ball?
你是 呃 来参加灰姑娘舞会的?
no.
不是
I just came to get chet to sign some paperwork,
我只是过来让切特签一些文件
Some new family trust or something.
一些新的家庭信托什么的
You know how it is.
你知道怎么回事儿
Sure. Yeah.
当然 知道
Well, you look incredible as always.
好吧 你看起来还是那么超凡脱俗
Yeah, you're actually glowing.
嗯 你其实是在发光
Do you -- are you doing fraxel or yoga, or what is it?
你是-- 你是做了磨皮或者是瑜伽 或者是别的什么么?
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Holy shit.
我了个大去
yeah.
是啊
That's what I said.
我也是这个反应
Congratulations.
恭喜
Yeah.
嗯
Wow. That's, um -- I mean, surprise!
喔 这真是 嗯--我是说 真是个惊喜!
Yeah, surprise, indeed. Really.
是啊 惊喜 的确是 真的
Wow. That's great.
喔 真好
Quiet. Rehearsal's up.
安静 该排练了
Um, oh, that's actually -- that's for me.
呃 哦 那个其实是--是在叫我
Okay. Okay, I got to go.
好的 好的 我该走了
Yeah. It was so great seeing you.
好 能见到你真好
You too. Okay.
我也是 好的
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
ladies.
女士们
Okay, listen. I'm just gonna level with you.
好的 听着 我就跟你们直说吧
Have either of you ever seen
你们有谁见过
A black girl win one of these shows?
黑人女孩在这种节目中获胜么?
Has one even made it into the final four?
她们有闯进过决赛吗?
Twice in 13 seasons,
13季里只有两次
But there's only one way they make it that far.
但是只有一种方法可以让她们走这么远
Don't say what I think you're about to say.
别把我认为你想说的话讲出来
Honey, believe me, it pains my black soul,
亲爱的 相信我 我的黑人灵魂很受伤
But you deserve the truth.
但是你们应当知道真♥相♥
Omarosa. Nene leakes.
奥玛罗莎 宁宁·利克斯(均为著名真人秀中的黑人角色)
You've got to go big, okay?
你们得玩点大的 好么?
Loud and highly opinionated.
招摇 高调 自以为是
I didn't go to spelman and clerk for a supreme court justice
我去斯贝尔曼学院并不是为了从最高法♥院♥法官
To end up some ratchet hoochie on tv.
沦落成电视上的抢戏的浪♥女♥
I deserve to be here.
我应该留下来
I-I want to be in the final four because of who I am.
我 我想因为我本来的样子而进决赛
Hell, I just want people to know my name.
天呐 我只是想要大家都知道我的名字
So when I open my hair shop,
这样当我自己的美发店开业时
There will be a line around the block.
排的队长得可以把整个街区围起来
Athena it is. Stay classy.
那么就是雅典娜了 优雅点
You, come with me, please.
请你 跟我来
We have got some work to do, girl.
我们还有工作要做 姑娘
All right. How did the bitch hunt go, everyone?
好了 大伙 婊♥子♥选拔进行得怎么样了?
Athena's game.
雅典娜同意参加
Good. Goldy?
不错 戈迪?
Looked like you were getting someplace with anna.
看来你和安娜有所进展
Yeah, I think it's gonna be tough.
是的 我觉得这将会很困难
You know, she's smart and guarded,
你知道 她很聪明 戒备心理又很强
So, uh, in short -- maybe.
所以 呃 简单的说--有可能吧
Well, I got in pepper's head.
哦 我影响到了佩珀的想法
I think she'll give us something.
我觉得她会给我们点料的
Hi, uh, sorry.
嗨 呃 抱歉
The production office just got a call from anna martin's aunt.
制♥作♥组办公室刚刚接到了一个来自安娜·马丁姑妈的电♥话♥
Her father's in the I.C.U. He had a heart attack.
她的父亲现在在重症监护室 他心脏病犯了
Ugh.
呃
Well, there goes your maybe.
你看 你说的有可能打水漂了
Oh, come on. You guys, you've read her file.
哦 拜托 你们这些人 你们都看过她的资料了
Her dad has a crap heart.
她父亲有个糟透了的心脏
He'll be fine. And look at her.
他会没事的 而且看看她
Just let her have some fun.
就让她有点乐子吧
I mean, but it's the I.C.U.
我说 那可是重症监护室啊
We're gonna say something, right?
我们会说点什么的 对吧?
No. She'll get all emotional and want to leave.
不 她会变得情绪化然后想走的
They always do.
她们总是这样
So, I say leave your conscience at the door on this one.
所以 我说在这件事上就把你们的良心留在门外
Okay?
好吗?
Yes. Yeah, you're right. I will.
是的 好的 你说得对 我会的
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, I will tell anna about her dad first thing in the morning.
听着 我明天一早就会把她父亲的事告诉她
None of my business. Yeah, but you have that look.
不关我事 是 可是看你的表情
This look? Yeah.
这个表情 是的
No, no, no, no. No, see, this look is,
不 不 不 不 不 你看 这个表情是说
"Please, god, don't let rachel freak out again
"拜托 老天 别再让蕾秋发疯
And bring the show down with her 'cause I need my job."
把这个节目拖下水 因为我还需要这份工作"
Okay, come on. You hate this job as much as I do.
好啦 别这样 你跟我一样讨厌这份工作
Not anymore.
再也不是了
There you are, babe.
你在这儿呐 宝贝
Hey. I was looking for you.
嘿 我找你来着
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是嘛 嗯哼
It's lunch time.
午饭时间了
Okay. Just got to pack up some stuff.
好的 我先收拾点东西
Okay.
好的
Get along, little doggy.
去吧 狗狗
Starving.
饿死了
I don't know how you guys do it.
我不知道你们是怎么做到的
Yeah, I, um, I ju--
是啊 我 嗯 我只
Lizzie, I just wanted to apologize,
利兹 我只是想过来道歉
You know, about that footage and all.
你知道 那些镜头还有所有的事
No, no. There's no need to explain.
不 不 不需要解释的
I knew about you guys already.
我早就知道你们的事了
And jeremy told me what a huge mistake it was
而且杰瑞米告诉了我那是多大的一个错误
For both of you.
对于你们两个人都是
Right. Okay.
对的 是的
How are you doing now?
你现在怎么样了?
Uh...
呃...
He said that you'd been through a lot and...
他说你经历了很多事而且...
Look, I just want you to know that if you need anything,
听着 我只是想知道你是否需要什么东西
Like anything at all, we're both here for you.
什么都好 我们两个都支持你
Um...
呃...
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Oh, it's a baby.
哦 有孩子了
Were you not going to tell me?
你不打算告诉我么?
I was. It's not what it looks like.
不是 并不是看起来这样
No? Because it seems like
不是?因为看起来可是这样
I just got 18 years added to my sentence.
对我的判决又加上了18年
Cynthia is old, and she's dried up,
辛西娅又老又干
And we weren't thinking. It was an accident
而且我们当时没有多想 那是个意外
She is two years older than me,
她比我大两岁
And you said that you never had sex anymore.
而你那时说你们再也没做♥爱♥了
Hardly ever. I don't even know that it's mine.
几乎没有 我甚至不知道那是不是我的孩子
Maybe it won't even stick. It's very early.
也许它不会在肚子里呆多久 现在还早
So, I'm supposed to hang around
所以说 我应该继续等着
And hope that your wife is a slut or that she miscarries?
然后期望着你妻子是个婊♥子♥或让她流产?
No.
不
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表