剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
We have envelopes with your names on them.
台上有一些写有你们名字的信封
Two of these envelopes are empty,
其中有两封是空的
Which means for a pair of you, sadly, it's time to go home.
而我只能沉痛地表示 拿到这封信的这两位女士 你们该回家了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Hell. Hell, no.
卧♥槽♥别别别
We had a deal.
我们可是说好的
You lied.
你敢骗我
Come on. You play me, I'll play you.
别闹 你玩我 我也要玩回去
Come on. Come on.
好了好了 冷静一下
Camera 1, follow athena. Yeah, follow me.
1号♥机 跟住雅典娜 对 跟我来
Athena. I am not stopping.
雅典娜 我是不会停下来的
I will tell you what happened.
我会告诉你们发生了什么
Y'all didn't hear the conversation we had.
你们都不知道我们的谈话的内容
I'm gonna tell you!
我全要给你抖搂出去!
So, you're willing to step in for my other investors.
所以说 你愿意加入成为我的另一位投资人 对吧
I had a vision for this place. Total re-branding.
我对这个地方有自己的一番想象 绝对是重新树立品牌
The everlasting spa and resort...And goldmine.
“天长地久”温泉度假胜地 这就是我们的小金矿
That sounds, yeah, lovely. It really does.
听上去真是太妙了 真的
It's an excellent investment for the franchise.
对于专营权而言 这可是很出色的投资
Brooks here would hold a 20% share.
布鲁克斯将会持有百分之二十的股份
Silent partnership.
隐名合伙
I'd let you folks run things.
我会让你的人来管理公♥司♥事宜
We get adam his $60 mil,
我们分给亚当他的六千万美元
The three of us have ourselves a wine-country atm.
我们三个人则会拥有自造红酒工坊
What do you think, honey?
亲爱的 你觉得怎么样?
How's that all sound to you? I love it.
你觉着这一切听上去可行吗? 我爱死这个计划了
we'll have scones
我们可以就着司康饼
And clotted cream for tea.
与凝脂奶油喝下午茶了
it's gonna be so romantic.
绝对会超浪漫的
I always let her have the last word.
我总是让她来做最后的决定
Makes a marriage work.
这就是保持婚姻的秘诀了
Yeah.
对
Kelly's got, uh, one last request just to seal the deal.
在正式签署协议之前 凯莉还有最后一项要求
What do you say?
你怎么看?
Hey, whatever it takes.
无论代价是什么 我都愿意
Here we go.
看好戏了
You think they care about a black woman in america?
你真觉得美国在乎黑人女性?
Just try coming after me.
只要跟着我过来
I'm gonna tell you everything.
我什么都会告诉你们
I'll sue your ass. Another black bitch down.
我他妈要起诉你们 又一个黑人小婊砸出局了
Oh, she's gonna be fine.
喔 她没事的
She's super smart,
她超聪明的
Working the race card on the way out.
在出去的路上还不忘打打种族主义的牌
She's gonna get crazy press.
她会出去找那些疯狂的媒体
She's gonna do the talk-show circuit.
她还会去上脱口秀节目
she might even work it into her own show.
甚至有可能有了自己的节目 还是要拿出来讲的
Yeah, that's the game, right?
对啊 这游戏就是这么玩的 对吧?
She'll be a real hero for my people.
她一定会成为我们黑人真正的英雄
Have you seen adam?
你看见亚当了吗?
No, he went off with chet awhile ago.
没 他刚刚和切特一起走了
Chet?
切特?
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
You burning the midnight oil?
你又开夜车了?
Just photoshopping something for chet.
只是帮切特修修图而已
What is that?
那是什么?
What, you don't know?
你不知道?
Chet and brooks are investing in adam's vineyard,
切特和布鲁克斯投资了亚当的葡萄庄园
Branding it as "Everlasting."
直接拿“天长地久”命了名
It's ingenious, right?
真是机智得不行 对吧?
I'm your boss.
我才是你的上司
I'm the one you report to.
我才是你该汇报情况的上级
Whoa, I was just doing what chet asked.
呃 我只是在做切特要求我做的事而已
Okay, you know what?
好吧 那你听着?
You're fired.
你被开除了
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Quinn, I have worked for you for three years.
奎因 我可是为你工作了三年
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
The one thing I deserve is loyalty, jay,
我需要的唯一的东西就是忠诚 杰
And you spent this whole season kissing the wrong ass.
你却花了这一整季的时间拍错了马屁
you know what?
你知道吗?
Y-you go ahead.
你 你去啊
You go tell your boss you want me gone
你就去告诉你的上司你要炒我鱿鱼好了
'cause I'm pretty sure chet doesn't want a harassment suit
因为我相信切特并不想因为让我帮他招♥妓♥ 买♥♥大♥麻♥
For making me find him hookers and weed.
卷进一场扰人的官司
You know, especially not a suit from a black, gay man.
特别是 他不会想被一个黑人基佬起诉的
I'll finish the season, quinn,
奎因 我会做完这一季的节目
And after that, I'll be working for chet on his new shows.
在这之后 我会在切特手底下工作 制♥作♥一个新节目
You'll see.
你等着瞧
You think you're special?
你认为你很特别吗?
He'll use you up and spit you out,
他会利用你 然后再吐出你的骨头
Just like he does everybody else.
就像他对待其他人一样
Seems to have worked out pretty well for you.
这一招看上去对你倒是很管用
You're not me.
你不是我
There you are.
你在这啊
Saw you as you were leaving, but I sort of had my hands full.
我之前看到你走出去了 不过那时候我手头正忙
yeah. What was that?
是喔 忙什么呢?
I got my vineyard financed.
我已经为我的葡萄庄园筹备好了资金
Only thing I wanted out of today, and I made it happen.
这是我当下唯一想要做的事 而我已经成功了
Oh, so you're a whore, huh?
喔 你就因为这个去当牛郎了?
Well, at least kelly enjoyed herself,
至少凯莉自己很享受
Which is more than I can say for the people you screw.
我只能说 比你上过的人好得多吧
That's something you're proud of, right?
这是你很骄傲的事 是吧?
I'm the suitor, rachel.
我是追求者 蕾秋
I don't remember what pride feels like.
我都不记得有自尊心是什么感觉了
My father disowned me, roger lied to me,
我父亲与我断绝了关系 罗杰欺骗了我
And my ex-fiancee sold me out to bloody starcatcher
而我的前未婚妻为了钱财和名声
For a quick buck and some notoriety.
把我卖♥♥给了一个天杀的狗仔
How do you know that? How do you exactly know that?
你是怎么知道的? 你到底是怎么知道的?
How do I know that? Yeah, how do you know that?
我是怎么知道的? 对 你是怎么知道的?
I just know. How else did it get out?
我就是知道 不然这事是怎么泄露出来的?
I can't trust anyone to help me,
我根本不指望任何人来帮我
So I did what I had to do, okay?
所以我只能做我该做的 这样可以了吗?
Listen, I can't really believe
听着 我真是不敢相信
That after everything,
在这所有的事发生之后
After everything the show did for you today that you would...
在这场秀为你做的所有事之后 你竟然...
you want me to trust the show now?
你现在倒是希望我相信这个节目了?
You?
你?
I've watched you make grown
我可是见过你想都不想就让
women cry without thinking twice about it.
一个成年女性嚎啕大哭
That's who I am to you, huh?
我对你来说就是这种人 是吗?
You're my producer, and this is a game.
你是我的制♥作♥人 而这也仅仅是一场游戏
Isn't that what you're telling me all the time?
这难道不是你一直以来都在告诉我的事情吗?
You're right. I'm your producer.
你说得对 我是你的制♥作♥人
And right now I'm off the clock, so get out of my face.
而现在 我下班了 所以从我眼前消失吧
Everlasting resort and spa?
“天长地久”温泉度假胜地?
Right? This could be amazing.
不错吧? 这个主意绝对是太妙了
That was my idea.
那是我的主意
And I want you to design the whole thing any way you want.
所以我希望你照着你想要的方式来设计这个项目
I know you're gonna make it perfect.
我知道你会把它做得很完美
What did I tell you?
就像我跟你说的
You and me, working together.
我和你 通力合作
Design it?
设计?
Like how I designed "Everlasting"?
就像我如何一手制♥作♥”天长地久”这场秀一样吗?
The show that's raked in billions of dollars
对 说的就是这场吸金数十亿
That I don't even have a stake in,
而我却甚至没有一点股份的秀
The show that I could still be fired from at any minute?
这场我仍然随时都可能被开除的秀?
Fired? What are you talking about?
开除? 你在说什么啊?
You have taken everything from me.
你已从我的身边夺走了一切
Not anymore.
我再也不会让你这样做了
Hey, look. I, I messed up, okay?
嘿 听着 是我搞砸了一切 好了吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表