剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Or?
或者?
We cut a deal, right here, right now.
我们两个立刻马上在这儿做个交易
Leave the lawyers out of it.
把律师抛诸脑后
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Thanks so much. I appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Well, hello. Hi.
好吧 你好啊 嗨
Hi. Here's to a good night.
敬美好的夜晚
Yes, and very little sleep. Mmhmm.
是啊 还敬失眠 嗯哼
When you do sleep... Mmhmm.
当你能睡着的时候 嗯
You're very active. Do you know that?
你特别不老实 你知道吗?
You drool and you snore a lot. Just...
你流口水 还总打呼噜 就是...
Lucky you. Lucky you.
你真走运 你真走运
Um, so, look... today, I, um...
额 所以 今天我 额...
I'm gonna need you to bring your "A" game.
我需要你全力出击
My "A" game? Yes, please.
全力出击? 是的 拜托
Three days after a woman died. I know.
一个女人才死了三天哎 我知道
It's super weird, but you know Quinn.
这样是很怪 但是你了解奎因
She's doesn't like to linger on feelings or anything.
她不喜欢太过纠结与这些情感或其他什么的
How about you?
那你呢?
Lingering?
纠结?
My specialty.
简直是我的专长
Got it. Yeah.
知道了 好
You know, she wants a little romance to cleanse the palate.
她需要用浪漫的感觉来让大家振奋起来
Oh, I can do that.
哦 那我能做到
Not me, Romeo. Them.
不是对我 罗密欧 是对她们
Get on out there.
去吧
You all feel weird about this?
你们都觉得奇怪吗?
What? The show?
什么? 节目吗?
Yeah. I mean...
是的 我是说...
Mary and all?
发生了玛丽那些事?
And we're just... Here, goofing off, having a good time?
而我们却...在这儿打发时间 享受乐趣?
Yeah, it's hard, but what's quitting the show
是啊 很艰难 但是退出节目
or curling up in a ball gonna do for anyone?
或者蜷缩起来又有什么用呢?
If I had stayed home after my dad died,
如果我父亲去世以后我留在家里
I would be eating my feelings
我会一直沉浸在悲伤中
and crying myself to sleep at night.
每天晚上哭着入睡
At least on the show, I'm doing something.
至少在节目里 我还能做点事
I'm staying busy.
我让自己忙起来
I mean, do you really think that Mary would've wanted us to quit?
我想说 你真的认为玛丽希望我们退出节目吗?
Ladies...
女士们...
May I?
我可以插嘴吗?
As a veteran of this series, there's a little saying
作为参加这个节目的老手 告诉你们
we have in showbiz -- "The show must go on."
咱娱乐界有这么句话 "节目一定要继续"
And in the case of your quest for everlasting love,
而你想寻求恒久之爱
the search must go on.
就必须继续求索
After 13 seasons, that's all you got?
都拍了13季了 你就这点本事?
Well, that and an Emmy.
外加一个艾美奖
Yes! Hoo!
就这样!
Oh. $50 million?
哦 五千万美金?
What were you thinking?
你脑子进水啦?
Come on.
拜托
I thought we weren't gonna talk about that anymore.
我以为我们对此绝口不提了呢
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
I mean, I worked really hard for that money, too.
那些钱也有我的苦劳啊
And what did she do?
她又做了什么?
She shopped at Whole Foods and Lululemon?
她只会去有机食品超♥市♥和露露柠檬买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
I-I don't like it any more than you do,
我跟你一样不乐意
but at least it clears the way for you and me.
但至少这么做可以为我俩扫除障碍
Yeah, I guess.
好吧 大概吧
It's actually sort of sweet,
这么做其实还挺甜蜜的
you giving away 50 mil for little, old me.
为了一把年纪的我 你愿意放弃五千万
And you are worth every cent.
只有你 千金不换
Oh, we'll make that cash back in no time.
再说了 我们分分钟赚回那些钱
All we have to do is start selling some shows.
只要我们多推出些大热节目
And --
而且...
There's Brad. And the best part?
是布拉德 最棒的是什么?
The Wicked Witch of Brentwood
那个布伦特伍德的坏女巫
won't be able to touch a cent we make from here on in.
别想染指我们从今开始挣得的每一分钱
All right, hold on. Hoo!
好 等等 呼
All right, here we go.
好了 开始吧
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Hey! Hi!
嘿 嗨
How's everyone holding up?
大家还扛得住吗?
You know, it's -- it's been a little tough,
你知道的 不容易啊
but we're getting through it.
但我们正在克服
I -- I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
But how about those monster numbers last night?
昨晚的收视率够火爆吧?
Right?
对吧?
Yeah, 6.8 -- up 22% from last week.
是呀 6.8 比上周涨了22%
Whoo!
哇
Yeah, people should die more often.
多死几次就更好啦
I know! Unbelievable!
就是说啊! 难以置信!
How's, uh, how's her kid doing?
呃 她的女儿怎么样了?
Fine, I think.
还行吧 我想
Management is thrilled with these numbers.
管理层看到这收视率都乐疯了
They want to capitalize on the momentum, so get this.
他们想好好利用这个势头 所以听好了
They want to end the season with Cromwell
他们想要这一季以克伦威尔
marrying one of these chicks, live, on air.
和其中一个小妞结婚的现场直播来收尾
So we're talking about
所以我们说的是
a two-hour special "Everlasting" Wedding.
2小时特别版的"天长地久"婚礼
I mean, is that not genius?
是不是神来之笔?
Can you guys make that happen?
你们办得到吗?
What if we take it one step further
我们何不再进一步
and use the wedding to backdoor a spin-off for next season?
借婚礼来推出下一季的衍生剧?
Right.
没错
And -- and, uh, we have Adam and his new bride,
我们有亚当和他的新婚妻子
um, adjusting to the upper-crust life in the U.K.
融入英国上流社会的生活
We'll call it "Royal Love." Oh.
我们会给这个剧起个名字 叫"皇家之恋" 哦
Sweet! I'll tell you what.
棒! 我跟你们说
You get him to marry the Mexican bikini model,
要是你们能让他迎娶那个墨西哥比基尼模特
and you've got yourselves a deal, all right?
你们说的这些就成了 懂了吗?
She'll bring in the Telemundo audience.
她能吸引西语电视台的观众
Okay.
好的
Bye! Boom!
拜拜 嘣
That's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
Synergy. You and me. Oh, man.
协同 你和我 哦 天哪
We're gonna double that 50 mil in no time.
我们一眨眼就能赚1个亿
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
哦 我也爱你
Wait. So, I don't get it.
等等 我不明白
Are you saying that I've already won?
你是说我已经胜出了?
Isn't that great? What do you say?
是不是很棒? 你说呢?
Shouldn't be so hard to be married
能娶一位如此
to such a beautiful, exotic, and compelling woman.
漂亮 异域风情 迷人的女子
I mean, that's -- that's quite a proposition.
要我说 这个提议还真不一般
Um, so, on this show --
呃 所以在这个节目上
"Royal Love." Ooh.
"皇家之恋" 哦
I love how that sounds.
光听名字人家就爱上了
So, uh, Grace and I -- we're gonna be married?
格蕾丝和我将会结婚?
No. You'll be married on "Everlasting."
不是 你们将在"天长地久"上结婚
You'll propose in the final episode,
你将在季终集向她求婚
and then we'll do a two-hour special
然后我们会做一个2小时特别版
when we introduce the spin-off.
来介绍衍生剧
A spin-off. So exciting.
衍生剧 好激动哦
Yeah, indeed.
是嘛
So glad you two are on board.
很高兴你们都同意
Quinn, we're ready for Grace now.
奎因 现在可以拍格蕾丝了
Okay. Copy that. I'm sending her down.
好的 收到 我这就让她下来
All right. So, just keep this under your hat.
好的 这件事你先保密
The only reason why we're telling you this
我透露给你的唯一原因是
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表