剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
is 'cause we need you two to sign releases.
我们需要你俩签署通稿
Thing's moving at warp speed.
都紧锣密鼓着呢
Consider me signed. All right.
我肯定签 好的
We'll draw up the paperwork.
文件我们来拟定
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
Uh, Quinn, uh...
呃 奎因 呃
before you do that...
在你行动之前
You okay, Chief?
你没问题吧 老大?
Yeah, look. Uh...
你瞧 额
Don't get me wrong, Grace is a lovely girl,
可别误会我 格蕾丝很可爱
but what you're suggesting is absurd.
但你们的提议很荒谬
I signed on for one season of this.
我就签了这一季
One season, that's it.
一季 就这么多
And look, I don't intend to stick around for another,
听着 我不打算再呆一季
so, I mean, find yourself another patsy.
你们找别的冤大头吧
"What a lovely house you have, Your Lordship.
阁下 贵庄真让人♥大♥开眼界
Thank you so much for having me.
对您的邀请我不胜感激
Mm. So nice to be here.
真是荣幸之至
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识您
My name is Grace -- Grace Cromwell."
我叫格蕾丝 格蕾丝·克伦威尔
Practicing your accent, huh?
练习你的英式口音呢
Your mascara's smudged.
你的睫毛膏花了
Do you really think he's gonna pick you?
你真的认为他会选你?
Sluts get cut...
婊♥子♥必输
...or that's what I hear.
别人是这么说的
Honey, I know he's gonna pick me.
亲爱的 我知道他会选我
It's all worked out.
都搞定了
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思?
The pressure is on, ladies.
压力来了 女士们
Now, since Maya sadly decided to, of course, leave the show,
现在 既然玛雅悲伤地决定离开本节目
each of you have made it to the final four.
在场的各位就都进入前四
We know it has been stressful for all of us
我们知道大家过去几周
these past few weeks, which is
都很有压力
why we're giving you a chance to relax with Adam
所以我们给你们一个机会和亚当一起放松一下
and rejuvenate at a tranquil zen paradise.
在一个禅静天堂里恢复活力
Anna. Anna, hi. Smile, okay?
安娜 安娜 笑一笑 好吗?
Behind me are candles.
我身后这些是蜡烛
Each one of these candles is a symbol of your burning desire
每根蜡烛代表你想要赢得亚当真心
to win Adam's heart.
对的强烈渴望
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Everything hunky-dory?
一切都棒棒哒?
Yeah, hunkiestdoriest. You got a sec?
是的 不能更棒 你有空吗?
I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我正忙着呢
Okay. Now's good for me.
好 那就现在
Okay, cut.
好的 停止拍摄
Everybody take five, please.
各单位休息五分钟
Hey, psst. Shamiqua, come here.
嘿 莎米娃 过来下
So, you're with me on this, right? Really?
你和我是一条战线 对吧? 真的吗?
This is what it's come to after hanging in there for weeks
玛丽自杀我们熬了几个礼拜接下来
through a suicide? Now it's "Flash them titties"?
就是这个? 多漏点肉?
Come on, girl.
拜托 妹子
Seriously, you've got to give me something.
说真的 你得给我点东西来发挥啊?
Or what?
要不然呢?
Or we both go home.
不然我们就都卷铺盖
You're my last girl.
我手上的牌就剩你了
Well, what makes you think I can even turn Adam around?
好吧 你为什么觉得我可以让亚当回心转意?
Hey, he didn't want to do this show.
嘿 现在这个节目他本来也不想参加的
You're our limey whisperer.
你是这个英国佬的耳语者
Okay, listen. That was then.
听好了 现在情况不同
We weren't asking him to sign on and marry one of these girls.
我们当时又没要求他签约 并娶其中一个女孩
Come on. We're talking about a year here.
拜托 结婚也就结一年
Then they get a big, juicy divorce,
然后他们离婚 炒作一番
splash it all over the tabloids.
小报头条什么的
Screw all the D-listers they want.
想和什么无名小辈上♥床♥都可以
All right, okay.
好吧 行
So let's say that I, uh...
就这么说 我 呃
Let's say that I can, right?
就说我能做到吧?
Let's say I can turn him around.
就说我能让他回心转意
What's in it for me? Wheeling and dealing?
我有什么好处? 讨价还价?
Oh, Mama Bear taught you well.
哦 熊妈妈把你教的不错嘛
I'm just saying, you are getting a spin-off.
我的意思是 你得到了衍生剧
He's getting another year to promote his vineyard.
他得到一年时间来推广他的酒庄
All right, all right, fine. What do you want?
好啦 好啦 行 你想要什么
Peace in the Middle East.
中东和平
A sailboat full of ponies?
一船的小马?
Regular, miniature ponies?
普通的微型小马?
Continue. Or?
继续说 或者呢?
My own show.
我自己的节目
Okay. Take "Royal Love."
好的 "皇家之恋"归你了
No. Just flat-out no.
不要 绝对不要
I'm not gonna get in between you and Quinn.
我才不会在你和奎因之前插一脚呢
Oh, Quinn's with me now.
奎因和我在一起了
No, she's done her time in the trenches.
她忙活够了
It's your turn to not have a life.
轮到你忙的没有自己的生活了
Come on. What do you say?
来吧 你怎么说?
Grunt to executive producer, blink of an eye.
出任监制 分分钟的事
It's a deal of a lifetime.
千载难逢的机遇
All I have to do is deliver Adam?
我要做的就是交出亚当?
Of course.
当然了
Oh. Hey, Adam!
哦 嗨 亚当
Adam, can I talk to you for a second?
亚当 我可以跟你说几句话吗?
Hey. I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
嗨 我一直想找你来着
Let me guess.
我猜猜
About "Royal Love", this ludicrous spin-off
是关于切特和奎因一直忽悠我参加的
Chet and Quinn are trying to rope me into?
衍生剧"皇家之恋"吧?
Just heard about it, yeah.
我刚听说 是的
These people are mad. I...
这人是都疯了吧 我...
A marriage was never part of the deal.
之前从来没说过要结婚
Honestly, it's only for a year.
老实说 就一年而已
Yeah, we'll just... We'll just get married and just fake it.
是的 我们就... x7f结个婚 做个假
Of course. Brilliant.
当然 好主意
I would never do that to one of these girls.
我决不会对任何一个女孩做出这种事
Believe it or not, I actually have a modicum of respect for them.
信不信由你 我其实挺尊重她们的
Oh, I can't wait to get the hell out of here.
噢 我等不及离开这个鬼地方了
Yeah. Copy that, buddy.
恩 哥们 我懂
It's only three more weeks, right?
只剩三周了 不是吗?
Trust me, I'm counting the days.
相信我 我每天都在挨日子
A.D.s, go to two.
场务们 去二号♥机位
Copy that.
收到
"Royal Love"? Really?
"皇家之恋"? 是吗?
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
A little bird with a great ass and a deep throat.
就是那只长着翘臀 善于深喉的小鸟
Grace is such an idiot.
格蕾丝这个笨蛋
Yeah, which is why I should be the one who wins this.
这就是为什么我才应该胜出
What? Look, I don't even know why they went to her in the first place.
怎么了? 我都不知道为什么会第一个想到她
Yeah, they hook up or whatever,
他们是勾搭上了一段时间
but Adam came to my father's funeral for a reason.
但是亚当出现在我父亲的葬礼上是有原因的
Okay? We have a real connection.
好吗? 我们才是真正的心意相通
I think that you would...You would be great.
我认为你... 真的挺合适的
You would be so much better than Grace for Adam.
亚当和你在一起比和格蕾丝好太多了
I mean, if it were up to me, it would...
如果是我做主 这...
It would definitely be you.
这肯定是属于你的
But?
但是?
Do you really want it?
你真的想要跟亚当结婚吗?
'Cause I can work it on my end.
因为我这边可以去努力
But you're just gonna have to work it with Adam, okay?
但你现在必须要在亚当身上下功夫了 好吗?
You make him want you and then get him on board with it.
你要让他想拥有你 让他配合你
Well, what about Grace?
那格蕾丝怎么办?
I'll just...
我会...
You focus on your future husband, okay?
你把心思放在你的未来丈夫身上 好吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表