剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I can't have her catch those guys on set.
我不能让她看到这些家伙们在镜头里
I did what I could, but they got to go.
我做了我所能做的 但是他们必须要走了
I haven't had a chance to make my pitch.
我还没机会宣传一下呢
That's the whole point of doing this.
这一切就是为了个这啊
I need more time. Hey, adam, adam!
我需更多的时间 嘿 亚当 亚当
You met my wife, cynthia? Uh, no.
你见过我妻子 辛西亚吗? 额 没有呢
I don't believe I have. Hi. Charmed. Oh, wow.
我不记得我见过 嗨 真是迷人 哦 哇
I can see why chet keeps you hidden away.
我现在知道为什么切特把你藏起来了
Oh, flattery and the accent. I smell big ratings this year.
哦 会说恭维话还带着口音 我嗅到今年会有高收视率哦
This is brooks, his lovely wife, kelly. Hi.
这是布鲁克斯 还有他可爱的妻子 凯莉 嗨
Brooks is a big deal up here at napa.
布鲁克斯在纳帕这可是大人物啊
I am a huge fan of your family.
我是你们家族的超级粉
When I found out that you were going to be this year's suitor,
我知道你会是今年的追求者的时候
I just about died, okay.
我简直要昏死过去了 好吧
Guys, hey. Hi.
各位 嘿 嗨
So, you guys, what if I take you guys somewhere else
所以 你俩 我带你们去别的地方
For you to relax, you know? Does that sound good?
休息一下什么的 听起来怎么样?
Yep. Good.
恩 好的
Great. Well, give me one second.
好好 那个 给我点时间
Madison, sweetie, special assignment.
麦迪逊 亲爱的 特别任务
I need you to take these guys to the chapel, okay?
我需要你带这二位去小教堂 行吗?
Do not let them leave. Do whatever it takes.
不要让他们离开 不计一切代价
pretty good, isn't he?
很不错 对吧?
I'll say.
我也这么认为
What the hell's he doing here?
他在这干什么?
Chet, it's a long time.
切特 好久没见了
Seriously, this jagoff?
真的假的 这个蠢货?
I'm here to do my job, chet.
我是来做我自己的工作的 切特
Bill's my guest. Deal with it.
比尔是我的客人 接受就好了
You know, you want to get my attention,
那啥 你想要引起我的注意
You don't have to roll around in the gutter, quinn.
不一定非要在屎坑旁边打滚的 奎因
Don't talk to her like that.
不准这么和她说话
Are you serious? Wait.
你真的假的? 等下
You know, she's actually a grown-up now.
你知道她现在其实是个成年人了吧
We we talk like adults.
我们 我们像成年人一样谈话
And, ever since she realized how much better she could do,
而且 自从她意识到自己可以更上一层楼
We've been screwing like grown-ups, too.
我们也像成年人一样操操操
Oh, it seems like she's, uh, reconsidered.
哦 看起来她似乎又 额 又重新考虑了下
Oh, well, am I supposed to feel threatened?
哦 好吧 我应该觉得受到威胁了吗?
Are you gonna come after me
你要用你那了不起的诉讼
with that big lawsuit? You know what?
紧跟着我阴魂不散吗? 好了吗?
Can we at least pretend like we're adults?
我们能不能至少假装一下自己是成年人?
You know, it's been eight years.
你知道的 已经八年了
You haven't been able to prove a thing.
你没能证明一件事
You know what you've done.
你知道你做了些什么
Yeah, I've built an empire.
对的 我建造了一个帝国
How about you, you no-talent hack?
你呢 你个没天分的破苦工
Oh, that's right, you had a show on the animal planet
哦 对的 你在动物星球有个节目
That got canceled and you gave up.
那节目还被砍了你自己也放弃了
Seriously? Can you guys just keep it in your pants, please?
讲真的? 你能不能就把那活放在自己裤裆里就好?
Oh, that's right. You're the classy one. All right?
哦 对的 你是正人君子 是吧?
You're throwing up in the alley.
你在巷子里头吐啊吐的
Rehab, right? Yes, I'm a drunk.
戒毒所 对吧? 恩 我是个酒鬼
But I'm not a liar or a thief or a cheater.
但我不是个骗子不是小偷不会出轨
You worthless piece of crap!
你这一毛钱不值的狗屎!
Are you kidding me? Oh, hey!
你在搞笑呢吧? 哦 嘿!
Stop it! Stop it!
停下! 停下!
You look like idiots, all right?
你们看起来跟傻♥逼♥似的 好吗?
And now we have an audience.
现在我们有观众了
Thank you very much.
感谢您的收看
You ever show up on my set again,
你要是再敢出现在我的片场
I'll punch you so hard, you'll be crapping teeth.
我会打得你屁♥眼♥儿里面拉牙
Show's over, people!
表演结束了 大家伙儿!
Which is why I'm anticipating steady growth
这就是为什么我期待稳步增长
Once the initial overhead is paid off.
一旦一开始的花销付清了
It's an extremely attractive investment, guys.
这将是处非常吸引人的投资的 各位
Your producer, was it?
你的制片人 对吧?
Rachel, yeah. Yes, rachel.
蕾秋 是 是的 蕾秋
She is, uh, certainly convincing
她很 额 很有说服力
About the built-in publicity angle.
关于内置宣传的事
Honestly, I don't know
说实话 我不知道
What I'd do without her at this point.
此时此刻没了她我该怎么办
Yeah. All right. Let me go to my people.
恩 好吧 让我去我的人那里
I think they'll leap at the
相信他们会很欣然接受
chance to get in bed with cromwell hospitality group.
这个与克伦威尔好客团体一起合作的机会的
Well, actually, I will be, um,
好吧 实际上 我会
I will be running this place alone.
我会独自经营这个地方的
But I have full confidence.
但是我绝对有信心
I've spent a lot of time learning by my father's side,
我会花大量时间从家父那边学习的
So...
所以...
Look, you may be gaining some fame
好吧 你可能在美国主妇群里
With american housewives,
获得了一定的威望
But, mate, you're a walking tabloid headline.
但是 伙伴 你可是上了小报的头条啊
Okay, wait. Just hear me out.
好吧 等下 听我说完
Get your father onboard.
让你父亲一起合伙
With him, it's smooth sailing.
有了他 才能一帆风顺
You alone, nobody's gonna take you seriously, mate.
就你自己 没人会认真对待的 伙计
Right, yeah. No, of course.
对的 恩 不 确实
Sorry to have wasted your time, guys.
不好意思浪费你们的时间了 各位
Adam, I
亚当 我
Don't.
不必
Who the hell has my mike?!
谁他妈拿了我的麦?!
Give me that. Anyone?
谁来给我一个?
Prick. What was that?
傻♥逼♥ 你说什么?
We don't work for you, mate.
我们不是在你手下做事的 伙计
Why is my suitor not on camera?
为什么我的追求者不在镜头里?
Look, I was just bringing him in.
你看 我刚把他带进来
Oh, really? Because it looks like
哦 真的? 因为看起来好像
Instead of producing the show I pay you to work on,
我是付你钱工作 不是制♥作♥节目
You were in there having a damn cocktail party.
你在哪里搞什么该死的鸡尾酒晚宴
Listen, every moment I spend producing adam on or off camera
听着 我为亚当出镜离镜花费的每分每秒
Makes him easier to control.
都让他更容易被控制了
And you know that I'm the person
你知道我是那个
Who taught you that bullshitty line,
教会你说这句狗屁台词的人
So stop thinking with your clit and do your job.
所以不要再用奶♥子♥想事 做你的活去
Okay, let's get you up there.
好的 咱们来扶你上去
Thank you.
谢谢你
God forbid I try to walk 20 feet on my own.
上帝连我自己走20英尺都不让
Look, I'm sorry about what happened,
听着 对于发生的事情 我很抱歉
You know, but maybe once your dad sees the show
你知道的 但是也许你♥爸♥爸一看到这个节目
The show's a joke, rachel, and so am I.
这个节目就是个笑话 蕾秋 我也是个笑话
Don't you get that?
你还没明白吗?
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 恩
All right, will somebody please give debbie downer
好来 有人去朝黛比唐娜的屁♥股♥上
A royal kick in the ass?
高贵的踢上一脚吗?
What the hell are you doing with bill?
你和比尔一起是要干嘛?
All right, whatever the hell I want.
好吧 我想要干什么又怎样
He's a nobody. Not anymore.
他是个无名小卒 现在不是了
He has his life together and he's not married.
他有自己的生活 而且还是未婚
Hey! I know you.
嘿! 我就知道你
We're the same, you and me,
我们是一样的人 你和我
And bill's gonna bore you to tears.
比尔会让你无聊到哭
I deserve to have a life, chet.
我应该过上正常的生活了 切特
Let me have it.
别拦着我
Rehearsing in three, two, one, and graham.
彩排倒计时 3 2 1 格雷汉姆可以开始说了
Each of you received an invitation to start the day,
新的一天摄影开始的时候 你们每一个人都会收到一张邀请函
And each of you will receive an invitation to end it.
结束的时候也是同样
All right, "A" Camera, on adam.
好了 1号♥机对准亚当
Let's do this. Action.
我们开始吧 开机
As you can see onstage, ladies,
女士们 如你们所见
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表