剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Just wrapping up.
收拾收拾而已
They told department heads to
他们跟公♥寓♥的主管说
turn everything in, so... I know.
要把所有东西都交上去 所以... 我知道
I saw you, uh...
我看见你 呃...
You living here? It's convenient, right?
你住这儿吗? 很方便 不是吗?
I mean, you know what they say...
我是说 你知道他们说的...
"Location, location, location."
方位 方位 方位
Can you, uh...
你能 额...
Don't say anything. You okay?
什么都别说了 你还好吗?
You know the network's sort of
你知道电视台算是准备把矛头指向我们
pointing their finger at us for bringing Kirk here
怪我们把柯克带到这来
and kind of accusing me of killing Mary,
然后控告是我杀死了玛丽
but other than that, I'm doing really great.
不过除了这些 我还是挺好的
I'm doing really great.
我真的挺好的
Please, don't do that. I can't.
拜托 别这样 别 我不能
I can't get into that with you right now.
我现在不能和你那样
Rach, you really shouldn't be alone right now.
蕾秋 你现在真的不能自己呆着
They can't pin this on you.
他们不能把这事怪你头上
I mean, they're not totally wrong, but...
我想说 他们也不是完全错的 但是...
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I just let Mary down, you know.
我这次真的辜负了玛丽 你知道
I was supposed to be protecting those girls, so...
我本应该保护好这些女孩的 这样...
You do the best you can. Look at Faith...
你已经做得够好了 看看费丝...
I mean, you saved her. Yeah, but Faith wasn't gonna die.
我是说 你拯救了她 是的 但是费丝没想过死
There's just so much that you don't see, it's...
有很多事情是你看不到的 是...
When it comes to you, I see more than you think.
当涉及关于你的事 我看到的远比你想得多
I see a lot.
我看到了很多
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
Those lawyers are out for me.
那些律师都在外面等着我呢
Yeah, well, they're like that with everybody.
是的 好吧 他们一贯如此
That's what they do. They turn up the heat,
他们就是做这个的 营造紧张气氛
sweat the truth out of you.
然后逼你说出真♥相♥
They want the truth like I want pube lice.
他们想要真♥相♥ 那简直像说我想要阴毛上长虱子一样
Look, they just want to know where
听着 他们只是想知道在哪
the bodies are buried. No, they are looking for a scapegoat.
尸体埋在哪了 不 他们就是想找个替罪羊
I'm in the cross hairs, and you know it.
我现在就是活靶子 你是知道的
They came down hard on you. I get that.
他们对你很强硬 我懂的
But Kirk's lawyers are gonna worse.
但是柯克的律师只会比这更狠
Every crumb goes under the microscope.
每一处细节都会被放大了看
You got to tell them everything. You did, right?
你得把所有的事都跟他们说了 你是这样做的 对吗?
I did.
是的
So... that happened. Mm... yeah, it did.
所以说...就这么发生了 嗯...呀 是呀
God, Rach. I know.
上帝呀 蕾秋 我知道
I know you have a fiance. We just... we just had grief sex
我知道你有未婚妻 我们只是..只是在个电动卡车后面
in the back of an electric truck.
打了一个悲伤炮而已
Grief sex?
悲伤炮?
Is that what that was?
你觉得刚刚发生的是这个意思?
I don't even really know right now, do you?
我现在真的不知道 你呢?
No.
不知道
I just don't want to go out right now.
我现在就是不想出去
Look...
听着...
you got to remember,
你要记住
Kirk's the sicko that made Mary snap.
是柯克那个人♥渣♥让玛丽崩溃的
Yeah, but he's blaming us,
是的 但是他现在在责怪我们
and the lawyers said that they're gonna pay him off.
律师说他们会赔偿打发他走的
So Mary dies and Kirk gets rich?
所以玛丽死了 柯克确发了一笔横财?
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多吧
And you're just gonna roll with that?
而你觉得这样是可以的?
I mean, what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做?
The show's, like, shut down. I... I barely have a job right now.
这个节目差不多算是停了...我现在都快要失业了
Rach, come on. You're like a force of nature.
蕾秋 振作起来 你就像是有自然之力
If anybody can deliver Kirk's head on a stick, it's you.
如果有谁能搞定这事拿下柯克 那个人一定是你
Listen, if Kirk's coming after us,
听着 如果柯克要紧追我们不放
why not expose him for the abusive dick he really is?
为什么我们就不能揭露他其实是个虐待妻子的人♥渣♥呢?
He's a dick, yes, but we have to do what's best for the show.
他是个人♥渣♥ 没错 但是我们还是要做对节目有益的事情
Paying off a wife-beater?
花钱收买♥♥一个打老婆的人?
I don't know how that's worse than keeping quiet about it...
我不知道为什么那样比闭口不谈更糟...
Hey, Rachel.
嘿 蕾秋
Let me just get some footage.
我来找些片子
Okay, I can leak it to Jezebel, Media Girl, Bitch Mag,
我可以把这事透露给Jezebel(八卦网站) 媒体女孩 贱女孩杂♥志♥
and once it goes viral,
一旦这事在网上疯狂传播
there's no way that the network can pay him off.
电视台的人是绝对不会给他钱的了
If we're not gonna tell the truth about Mary,
如果我们不说出玛丽的真♥相♥
let's at least do one good thing here.
至少我们也应该做件好事吧
What do we need?
我们需要什么?
Kirk? I mean, Mary didn't talk about him much.
柯克?我是说 玛丽并没有说太多关于他的事
When she did, she always seemed pretty scared.
每次她说的时候 她总是看起来很害怕
I guess now we know why.
我猜现在我们知道为什么了
She said that he hit her before they even got married.
她说在结婚前他就打过她
She thought that she was gonna change him, but she couldn't.
她还以为自己可以改变他 但是并没有
They were together for six years.
他们在一起六年了
Can you imagine living with that?
你能想象忍♥受那样的生活吗?
She said she tried to leave him many times,
她说自己好几次试图离开他
even before he hurt the little girl.
甚至是在他伤害他们的女儿之前
But he said he'd find her and kill her.
但是他说他会找到她并会杀了她
Well, I mean, she... she never really talked about Kirk with me.
好吧 我想说 她从来不和我谈论柯克的事情
It's not the sort of thing
这不会是在约会上
you bring up on a date. Right, totally. So, ah,
应该谈起的事 好吧 完全对 所以
do you think that Kirk coming here...
你认为柯克来这...
I mean, that was the reason that Mary chose to end things?
我是说 是因为这件事玛丽才选择结束掉生命的?
You mean when you brought Kirk here and ambushed him with his...
你是指当你把柯克带到这里 然后带他的妻子和女儿
with his wife and daughter? Okay, you know, that...
突然出现在他面前? 好吧 你知道的...
this is not about me. Well, maybe it should be.
现在不是关于我的 好吧 或许就应该与你有关
What, you want me to sit here
什么 你想让我坐在这
and talk about what a horrible man Kirk was,
然后说说柯克是多么差劲的一个人
how he is the reason she jumped to her death,
就是他让玛丽选择跳楼结束自己的生命
not you and not the show?
不是你也不是这个节目组的错?
Th-That's what you want me to say?
这就是你想让我说的?
Yeah, I thought so.
是啊 我想也是
Screw him.
去他的
That guy's a prick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, look, I'm gonna really need you to go on camera.
嘿 听着 我真的需要你在镜头前说一下
I just think it's the least that we can
我认为这是我们为了玛丽最起码
do for Mary. Oh, please, I know what you're doing.
能做的 哦 拜托 我知道你们想干什么
I just feel like Kirk should definitely be in jail right now.
我就是觉得柯克现在真该进监狱
Yeah, but you brought him here.
是呀 但是是你把他带到这来的
How is that not your fault?
怎么就不是你的错了?
It's so much more complicated than that. Mary was...
这远比你想的复杂 玛丽她...
she was unstable, Adam. You don't say.
她情绪很不稳定 亚当 还用的着你说
She jumped off a bloody roof.
她从他妈的房♥顶跳下去了
That wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错
You thought that she could handle Kirk, and she...
你原以为她能应付得来柯克 她...
Yes, she could have. It's complicated,
是的 她本来可以的 这事很复杂
Adam. I can't tell you everything.
亚当 有些事我还不能说
Why not? Because you are a contestant.
为什么不能? 因为你是节目的嘉宾
Oh, so now you suddenly
哦 现在你又突然
care about the rules. No, Adam.
关心起那些规则了 不 亚当
would you just... just face it?
你能不能就...面对现实?
You're a monster.
你就是个怪物
You believe this?
简直难以置信
Hey, hey. Got a light? Yeah.
嘿 嘿 有火吗? 有
You can keep it.
你拿着吧
I've got like 10 of them.
我还有10个呢
I'm the official candle lighter.
我是专业点蜡烛的
Oh.
哦
No, thanks, no.
不 谢谢 不
Ah, it makes me really paranoid.
抽烟会让我产生幻觉的
Pretty weird, huh?
很奇怪 是吧?
No lights, no camera, no action.
没有灯光 没有摄像机 没有拍摄
The whole season's been kind of freaky.
这一整季都挺诡异的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表