剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
The show was your idea.
这个节目是你的创意
I'll give you a minute.
我让你独处一会儿
Adam, you have one video invitation left.
亚当 还有最后一份邀请视频
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Well, Adam... um, up until this morning,
亚当...直到今天早上
I thought I'd be going home this week.
我还觉得这周我一定会卷铺盖走人
I want to explain why I haven't been
我想解释一下为什么我对
completely honest about myself.
自己的事情没有完全坦白
How can you pick me if you don't know who I am?
如果你了解我 你怎么可能选择我呢?
So, um, I was in an abusive marriage.
我有过一段充满暴♥力♥的婚姻
I know I don't look the part.
我知道我看上去不像那种人
Neither did he, but...
他也不像 但是...
behind closed doors, it was... it was brutal.
在私底下 那真是... 十分的残暴
When he broke my daughter, Lily Belle's, arm,
当他把我女儿莉莉·贝尔的手臂打折了
of course he threatened to kill me if I told.
他威胁我如果告诉别人就杀了我
And he meant it.
说到做到
But I told.
但我还是说了
I told the police.
我告诉了警方
I told my family.
告诉了我的家人
I would do anything to protect my baby.
我愿意为保护我的孩子付出一切
I guess I-I just want you to know
我觉得 我只是想让你知道
that's the kind of woman I am.
我就是这样的一个女人
So, send me home so I can be with my sweet girl
要么淘汰我回家 回到我女儿的身旁
or pick me so you can meet her.
或者选择我 那样你就可以见见她了
I trust that you'll do that.
我相信你会这么做的
Mary, your story moved and impressed me.
玛丽 你的故事让我感动且印象深刻
I'd love to meet your daughter.
我很愿意见见你的女儿
Rach? Hmm?
蕾秋? 什么?
You know how Chet gets really pushy sometimes?
你知道切特有时候非常咄咄逼人对吧?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
He said we didn't have any drama in this ep, and...
他说这集里没有太多的戏剧性场面 然后...
What?
什么?
He read the damn logs from the Faith trip.
他读了费丝那段该死的发言记录
What was I supposed to do?
我应该怎么做?
This is just about who has my heart.
这只是关于我心里有谁
That's it right there.
没错就是这儿
See? Chet, hey.
看到了吗? 切特 嗨
Hey, weirdo. Hi.
嘿 怪胎 嗨
And what's the prince doing here? We just wanted to...
大少爷过来干嘛呢? 我们只是想要...
We just... we wanted to talk to you about the footage.
只是... 想跟你聊聊这段录像
Oh, I know. All that hillbilly lesbo stuff
我知道 这个乡下同性恋的料简直棒呆了
is great, isn't it?
不是吗
And thanks to Jay for spotting that.
多亏杰能拍到这段
Chet... I-I-I mean, that's not...
切特...我的意思...这个不是...
I'm sorry. Excuse me, did... Jay Jay brought it to you, huh?
不好意思 这个...是杰给你的对吗?
Yeah, yeah. I told him we needed a water-cooler moment next week
对 我告诉他下个星期我们需要一些噱头
for renewal, and, uh, this is so weird.
为了制♥造♥新鲜感 这个够奇特
It's good, and it's weird.
这个好 很离奇
Hey, go back... Cut back to that shot
嘿 后退 倒回那一幕
of her with the crucifix.
她拿着十字架那里
Yeah.
对
And... go.
然后...开始
Next week on "Everlasting,"
下个星期的"天长地久"
one of the ladies will put her whole...
有一位女士会将她全部...
Yeah, Chet, I know that the footage is really good.
切特 我知道那个素材很好
What happened?
发生什么了?
I thought she was gonna come out
我以为她要出柜了
at the, uh... At the church dance.
在...额...教堂舞会上
That would have been so boo-yah!
这将会很劲爆 耶!
Gay is so... actually, it's like two years ago,
同性恋这...事实上 是两年前的潮流了
and transgender is now.
现在已经流行变性人了
God, he's a populist genius, isn't he? Uh, you know what?
天啊 他还真是个平民轮天才 对吗? 额 你知道吗?
We actually stopped the story
实际上我们阻止了这故事的发生
because there was a much better story here,
因为我们有个更好的故事
a much bigger story. Oh, yeah? What?
一个更劲爆的故事 哼 是吗? 是什么?
She lost it to Adam.
她把第一次给亚当了
Yeah. Come on.
对 真的啊
She's a lesbo, lezzie, lezzie, lesbo, Les. Come on.
她是个同性恋呀 同性恋 女同 拉拉 怎么会
Chet, you just can't... All those fake sex noises.
切特 你能不能... 那些都是装出来的呻♥吟♥吧
Sorry, guv'ner, she doesn't fancy your bangers and mash.
抱歉 伙计 她对你那男性性器官没有兴趣
Okay, it became abundantly clear while we were shooting
是这样的 当我们拍摄的时候就发现出柜
that outing her would ruin her life, so...
就等于在毁掉她的生活 所以...
Well, she signed up for it.
是她自己来参加节目的
You know, they all sign up for it, so...
你也知道 她们全都自愿参加的 所以...
You can't use this footage.
你不能用这个素材
I'm sorry, what did you just say?
什么 你刚刚说什么?
You can't use the footage.
你不能用这个素材
Okay, I made a verbal agreement with her.
我对她作出口头承诺
You can't use it.
你就是不能用这个
Well, that's a little like the maid
这就变成了像女仆说的那样
saying that she owns the silver because she polished it.
她擦了那些银器就代表那些东西是她的了
You don't have the right to make an agreement like that.
你没有任何权利作出那样的承诺
You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Because I own every inch of footage
因为这里每个镜头都是我的
and every single camera on this show.
这个节目里任何一台摄像机都是我的
You're day labor. You got it?
你只是个打工的 懂吗?
well, I'm just gonna chain myself to the bulldozer, then, okay?
好 那我把自己用链子锁在推土机上 可以了吗?
I own the bulldozer. I own the chains.
推土机是我的 链子也是我的
So why don't you grow up, huh?
所以说你还是成熟一点吧?
Hey, Chet, can I steal you for a quick minute?
嘿 切特 可以占用你几分钟吗?
Honestly, I'm... look, I'm with you on this one.
事实上 我...是站在你这边的
But, um, I do... look, I've got something that you might...
但是...我手头上有一些你可能...
You might enjoy even more.
你可能会更喜欢东西
L-look, I'm sorry, okay,
听着 真的对不起 行吗
but she's got to come out sometime.
但她始终都会出柜的
So, what, it's up to you to decide when
那又怎样 出柜的时间你说了算
You know, Perez stopped doing that recently.
你知道 佩雷斯最近已经不再这那样样做了
Rach, our show's like a mirror, okay?
蕾秋 我们的节目就像一面镜子 知道不?
It helps people face the truth.
它帮助人们面对事实
Did you just quote Dr. Wagerstein to me? Oh, my God.
你刚是在引用瓦格斯丁医生的话来说我吗? 天啊
How did it feel when that...
你是什么感觉...
That ball of crap fell out of your mouth?
当那堆瞎话从你的口中说出来的时候?
I mean, it feel good?
感觉很良好?
Chet said he would hook me up
切特说如果我找到劲爆消息的话
if I found something big.
他会给我介绍关系
And so, what, you fell for it?
所以怎样了 你就信了?
I've got to find my way out of here somehow.
我总得想办法走出这里
I just want to remind you that there used to be
我只是想提醒你 过去你起码还有
at least, like, a few things that you wouldn't do.
一些事情是不肯做的
Yeah, you too.
对 你何尝不是
Yeah, but we're not talking about me.
对 但是我们不是在讨论我
We're talking about people we can still save.
我们是说那些我们还有能力解救的人
Hey, Goldberg, where the hell you been?
嘿 戈德伯格 你究竟去哪里了?
Come on. Let's go. Get in here.
来 走吧 进来
"Hollywood Tonight's" Airing next week's promo.
"今夜好莱坞"在播下周的的宣传片
I'm good. I don't want in.
我就算了 不想参与
Come on. I think you're gonna want to see this one.
来嘛 你肯定会想看这个
Come on.
快点来
"Hollywood Tonight's" Exclusive scoop
"今夜好莱坞"的独家消息
on the "Everlasting" Suitor's sex tape.
"天才地久"追求者的性♥爱♥录像
This newly leaked tape shows Adam Cromwell
这段最新泄露出来的视频中亚当 克伦威尔
shagging the sister of a royal someone.
与一位高贵人物的妹妹乱搞
I want to get ahead of it.
我想先发制人
And I want to reassure the women I'm currently courting
我想向我现在所追的女士们保证
I am serious about putting my past behind me
我是很认真努力丢掉我的过去
and about finding true love.
去寻找我的真爱
I wonder why Adam gave this straight to Chet.
我在想为什么亚当会把这个录像直接交给切特
Hey. Staying strong?
嘿 你还好吗?
Heard you did well on the road.
听说你做得很好
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
对 很好
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表