对啊 真想庆祝一下
I know. I wanted to celebrate,
但这几个弹孔真让人扫兴
but the bullet holes are a bit of a mood killer.
嗯 我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
最好还是别修了
I think we should keep them.
别人问起来可以吹嘘一番
It's a great conversation starter.
吹嘘你击退雇佣杀手的事对吧
So you could tell the story of how you fought off a hired hitman?
太对了 我逢人就会吹一番
Exactly. Like, I'm working that
直到我死的那一天
into every conversation until the day I die.
没毛病 你也够英勇
That's fair. It was very heroic.
我们把剩下的都修好吧
How about we patch up all but one?
好的
Deal.
你说我们 是指
And by "we," you mean...
肯定是诺兰 -好的
Nolan, obviously. Yeah.
必须的
Come on. Yeah, mm-hmm.
往好的方面想想
You know, on the bright side,
这里看起来再糟糕
no matter how bad this place looks,
也没有以利亚待的地方糟糕
Elijah is somewhere far worse.
你好啊 邻居
Man: Hey, neighbor.
我这里有不少图书收藏
I got a veritable library over here.
你喜欢什么
What's your jam?
科幻 惊悚 还是爱情
Science fiction, thriller, romance?
有什么复仇故事吗
You got any revenge stories?
天啊 太有了
Boy, do I
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表