《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
爸 我不再是个孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore, Dad.
几个月后我就上大学了
I'm going to college in a few months.
你难道还要跟我到学校里去吗
Are you gonna shadow me across campus?
别以为我没想过
Don't think Fhaven't considered it.
实际上 我想搬家呢
Actually, I was thinking of moving.
搬哪去 -这
To where? - Here.
太好了啊
I think it's a great idea.
你在哪呢 -参观一栋在售房♥子
Where are you? - An open house.
你 你和克里斯是要同居了吗
Are you -- Are you and Chris, uh, moving in together?
你们俩好像挺幸福的哈
You guys are happy, right?
有时间能请你吃晚餐吗
Do you want to get dinner sometime?
我得跟克里斯讲清楚分手的事
I owe it to Chris to end things the right way with him.
之后再问我吧
Ask me again. After.
成交
Deal.
你一向讨厌纽约
Luna: You hate New York.
我不讨厌啊
I don't hate New York.
每次来纽约
Every time we visit,
你总是数着日子
you are always counting down the seconds
迫不及待的想回到你洛杉矶的家里
until you can get home to your beloved Los Angeles.
那也是你的家啊
It's your home, too.
你过去27年都生活在那里
For the past 27 years, by the way.
洛杉矶只是我住的地方
L.A. is where I live
也是我们共同生活的地方
and where we have built a life.
但纽约才是我的家
But New York is home.
就像每个出生在这里的人
It's like everyone born here
都自动加入拜纽约教一样
is auto-enrolled into the cult of New York.
你还让咱们女儿来这里上大学
And you got our daughter going to school here. Ugh.
拿走我的皇冠
♪ Take my crown ♪
再也不一样
♪ Never be the same ♪
这是我的城市
♪ Yeah, this my town ♪
等着听到我的声音
♪ Get ready for the sound ♪
多米尼克几点跟咱们在这见面来着
What time is Dominique meeting us here again?
中午 所以我们可以先把行李打开
Noon. So we can go get unpacked,
然后在床上耍会
maybe mess up the bed a little?
我喜欢听你这个调调
I like the sound of that.
嘿 你给我过来
Hey! Get over here, man.
你想手什么 啊
Man, what you doing, huh, huh?
你搞什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
这货想偷咱俩的行李呢
This fool tried to steal our luggage.
这是礼宾部的门房♥
It's the bellman.
那他为啥穿个连帽衫
What's he wearing a hoodie for?
这是家新潮纽约酒店
This is a hip New York hotel.
这是他的制♥服♥
That is his uniform.
抱歉了伙计
I'm sorry, man.
等会
Wait a second here.
不 不用吧
No, no.
我超爱纽约的
I love this city.
天 恨死这破地了
God, I hate this city.
你的家庭安全系统已启动
防护开启
ADT Voice: Armed Stay.
我都不用走到前门去
I don't even have to go to the front door.
从任何一个地方都可以设置
I can set it from anywhere.
未来生活开启了
We're living in the future.
解除 随时可以开启防护
Disarmed. Ready to arm.
好了
There we go.
应该能让这里亮堂点
That should brighten things up around here.
非常感谢 -客气
Thank you so much. - No problem.
趁我在 还需要安装
Anything else you need me to install
修理点啥不
or repair while I'm here?
是呢 但我不好意思
Yes. But I couldn't possibly impose
再麻烦你了
any more than I already have.
别客气啊
Please don't worry about it.
我还记得自己刚离婚那会
No, I remember what it was like
搬到洛杉矶的事
getting divorced, moving to Los Angeles
唯一的区别就是我没孩子需要养
only I didn't have any young kids to raise.
是啊 我早就知道会挺难的
Yeah, I thought it was gonna be hard,
就是会那种精疲力尽 精神紧张
like...exhausting, soul-crushingly hard.
果真如此
I was right.
今后家里维修的事我包了
Well, I am here for all your home-repair needs
你想寻求男子汉建议时如果蒂姆不方便 也可以找我
or any stoic, manly opinions if Tim is unavailable.
谢了
Thanks.
我记得就在这啊
I know it was in here.
什么找不到了
Something missing?
我的幸运手链
My charm bracelet.
我记得就在这个刺绣盒子里 可就
I had it in this embroidered box, and I just--
我知道我放在这里了啊
I know I packed it in here.
来 我帮你找吧
Here, let me help you look.
每个重要日子我都会添一个坠子
I get one for every big event --
比如结婚
you know, wedding,
每个孩子出生时 纪念日
each of the boys' birth, anniversary.
那些坠子很贵重吗
Were any of the charms worth much?
有几个是挺值钱的
Some of them.
你不会觉得是搬家公♥司♥的
You don't think the movers stole it
在打包时偷了吧
when they packed it up?
我可以查查看
I could certainly look into it,
看能不能有所发现
see what I find out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以让蒂姆帮忙的 但他这周太忙了
I'd asked Tim, but he's so busy this week
要做代理值班指挥官
as acting watch commander.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我值班时没有加班补休一说
No end-of-shift time off on my watch.
格雷警佐什么时候回来
When does Sergeant Grey get back?
走了
Okay.
听说你今天坐大办公室了
Heard you were in the big office today.
嗯 格雷不在 我暂代一下
Yeah, just, uh, keeping it warm for Grey.
有事找我吗
Something I can help you with?
我想听听你的意见
I was hoping I'd get your opinion.
露西和我准备买♥♥♥房♥♥子 正在看
Lucy and I have been looking at houses to buy.
是 她 她是提到过这事
Yeah, she, uh -- she mentioned something about that.
你了解她的品味
You know her taste.
你觉得这个她会喜欢吗
Um, is this worth showing her?
这房♥子真不错
it's nice.
什么不错
Lucy: What's nice?
我找到了合适的房♥子
I think I found the house.
太好了
Oh, great.
我给你发房♥源之前
Uh, before I send you the listing,
得先打给中介问问
I'm gonna call the agent
房♥子是不是还在
and make sure it's still available.
我到了办公室再打给你哈
I'll call you when I get to the office.
都等不及了
I can't wait.
分手的事进行的怎么样了
How's the breakup going?
我正在计划中
I'm in the planning stages.
准备再组织下语言
I'm just reviewing the literature.
还组织语言
Literature?
露西 心理学杂♥志♥
Lucy, a psychology journal
是不可能教会你如何和克里斯分手的
is not gonna tell you how to break up with Chris.
我是说 叫他去你的办公室
I mean, uh, just invite him to your office
直接交回战术手册就完事了
and ask for his playbook.
短平快
Quick and easy.
节目单
His playbill?
战术手册
His playbook.
一个人被球队开除时
When you get kicked off the team,
必须要交回战术手册
you have to turn in your playbook.
这是个比喻
It's a metaphor.
不行 这样太残忍♥了
No, it's cruel.
我 我想用自己的方式处理
I'm -- I'm gonna handle it my way.
如果 如果你对此还有疑虑的话
If -- If you're having second thoughts...
不 我没有
No, I -- I'm not.
那就好
Good.
嘿 你们公♥司♥刚给珍妮·布拉德福德搬过家
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表