他们的手♥机♥定位都还在这片地区
Both of their cellphones are still in this area.
都好几分钟没动过了
Both haven't moved in a few minutes.
他们会不会躲到地下了
Think they've gone to ground?
不
No.
这是三号♥嫌犯的
Suspect Three's.
她肯定是新买♥♥了个一次性手♥机♥
She must've bought a new burner phone
把这个给扔了
and ditched this one.
7A15 我们找到了三号♥嫌犯的一次性手♥机♥
7-Adam-15, we found Suspect Three's burner phone.
信♥号♥♥已静止大约三分钟
Signal's been static for about three minutes.
他们应该还在附近
They're likely still in the area.
7A100 我们找到了另一部手♥机♥ 也被丢弃了
7-Adam-100, we've got the other one, also dumped.
信♥号♥♥静止时间不到两分钟
Signal static for less than two minutes.
根据之前他们移♥动♥的缓慢程度
Given how slowly they were moving beforehand,
应该是在步行
I'd say they're most likely on foot.
也就是说他们目前的首要目标
Yeah, which means their first priority
就是找到一辆没问题的车
is going to be finding a clean car.
公共停车场
24小时开放
如果你想挑车
If you want a selection to choose from,
我知道该去哪里
I know where I'd go.
7A100 四楼已清查完毕 正在往五楼去
7-Adam-100, fourth floor is clear, headed to five.
新手♥机♥ -不错
New phone. - Nice,
喂
Yeah?
我们拿到了名单
We have the list,
但我们被人盯上了 所以价格得高点
but, uh, we got some heat on us so the price has gone up.
你干什么
The hell are you doing?
再加一个零
Try adding another zero.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那就成交
Then we got a deal.
真的假的
Seriously?
这一票哪儿都不顺
Look, nothing has gone right on this job.
能从他们那里榨出多少钱就是多少钱
We deserve every penny we can squeeze out of these guys.
行
Hell yeah.
或许你搞错了
Maybe you were wrong.
好吧 现在我们该怎么办 警司
Okay, what's the protocol here, Sarge?
别动 别呼吸
Don't move. Don't breathe.
你有B计划吗
you got a plan B?
开门 慢慢开
Open the door, slowly.
然后爬出丢
Climb out.
那你呢
What about you?
我们不能同时爬出去
We both can't get out at the same time.
好 那你先出去
Okay, then you go first.
我们俩只能有一个当英雄
There's only room for one of us to be a hero here,
我级别比你高
and I outrank you.
恕我直言 要是我出去 你死了
Sir, with all due respect, Lucy will kill me
那露西肯定会杀了我 反正我都是死
if I let you die, so I'm dead either way.
赶紧下车 艾伦
Get out of the shop, Aaron!
明白
Yes sir.
你干什么
What are you doing?
给车增加些舱重
I'm adding some ballast!
轮到你了
It's your turn!
这不用我们赔吧
We don't have to pay for that, do we?
7A100 嫌犯驾驶一辆
7-Adam-100, suspects fled
灰色道奇公羊逃离 最后被目击地点
in a gray Dodge Ram, last seen exiting
是第8街和圣佩德罗路路口的停车场
the parking structure of 8th and San Pedro.
收到 我们刚听到一声巨响
Copy that. We just heard a loud crash a minute ago.
对 是我们的警车
Yeah, that was our shop.
请派人来接我们回警局
We need transport back to Mid-Wilshire.
诺兰 那辆车
Nolan. The truck.
待在车里别动
In the truck!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
安全
Clear.
这是诺兰和蒂姆在垃圾箱里找到的两部手♥机♥
These are the two phones Nolan and Tim found in the trash.
或许上面的信息能帮你们找到艾米
Maybe something on them can help track Amy.
我们的人会一查到底的
Our team will turn them inside out.
夜班的人已经得到简报了
Midnight shift's been briefed.
县内全境通告也发布了
BOLOs are out county-wide.
唯一的问题是
The only question is
交易是否是在这里进行
is the exchange happening in town or somewhere else?
我赌是在这里
My money is on here.
她手里的是纸质名单 肯定要现金
She's got a paper list and she's gonna want cash.
只要她上飞机 一定会被逮捕
And she can't get on an airplane without being arrested.
没错 -好
Exactly. - Okay.
我们这边也会继续查
We'll keep working it from our end.
我会派诺兰来协调两边的调查
I'll assign Nolan to liaison between the two investigations.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
还好你没死
Well, I'm glad you didn't die.
你欠我一次重新约会
You owe me a redo on our date.
这是我活下去的动力
It's what gave me the will to live.
在我的想象里 我已经在揍你了
In my mind, I'm hitting you right now.
谢谢你告诉我
That's good to know.
等下 所以这是要干什么
Wait, so, what's this about?
没事的 相信我
It's okay, just trust me.
长官 我一直在思考你对我的警告
Sir, I've been thinking about your warning
你说和艾伦约会可能对我不太好
that dating Aaron could be bad for me
等下 这是我们要找诺兰谈的事情吗
Wait, that's what we're talking to Nolan about?
抱歉 你说的对 这不关我的事
M-My apologies. You were right. It's none of my business.
很好 那谈话结束了 -不
Great, conversation over. - No.
我要把这件事解决
I want this behind us.
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
我和艾伦一直在一起打龙与地下城
Aaron and I have been playing Dungeons &Dragons together.
所以我们关系这么好
That's why we're so close.
激烈的战斗中萌生的战友情
You know, bonds formed in the heat of battle.
我们也就偶尔玩玩
It's just, like, every once in a while.
但如果我想和他恋爱 我会的
But if I wanted to date him, I would.
可能我还真准备这么干
In fact, maybe I will.
你今晚想一起出去玩玩吗
Do you want to go out tonight?
你知道我是天蝎座的吧
You know I'm a Scorpio, right?
算了吧
Oh, no. Forget it.
我接受不了天蝎座的 明天见吧
I-I can't do Scorpios. But I'll see you tomorrow.
行
Yeah.
在大脑里翻滚的感觉
♪ It's a feeling that boils in my brain ♪
很多女孩子都接受不了我星座
Yeah, that's a deal breaker for a lot of girls.
但我不知道我能不能
♪ But I'm not sure I'm able ♪
我看着颤动的电线
♪ I'm wobbling out on the wire ♪
随时都会断裂
♪ And the lights could go out ♪
将灯光带走
♪ With the break of a cable ♪
你没事吧
You okay? Hm.
今天不太一样
It was a different kind of day.
是啊 确实
Yeah, that-- that, it was.
你没事就好
I'm really glad you're okay.
你也是
Me, too.
但是什么
But?
我们俩今天完全有可能都出事
There was a version of today that ended bad for both of us,
所以我在想 要是我们真出事了
and it got me thinking, what would happen to Leah
莉亚会怎么样
if something happened to us?
好吧 你真的要现在聊这个吗
Okay, do we really have to have this conversation right now?
好吧
Okay, um...
行 我妈总可以照顾她吧
Alright, well, there's-- there's always my mom.
拜托 她也没那么糟糕
Mm. Oh, come on. She's not that bad.
好吧 她确实很糟糕
Alright, she is that bad,
但你看我也没长歪啊
but I turned out okay.
好吧 她不行
Okay, we will cross her off the list.
也就剩下
Which leaves, uh...
多诺万也不行
Not Donovan. Um...
我表妹金洁呢
How about my cousin Ginger? Uh...
我都没见过她
I haven't even met her,
而且你每次
and you roll your eyes
看到她的抖聊发帖都会翻白眼
every time you read her ClipTalk posts.
那 我前妻呢
What about...my ex?
那莉亚就可以和男孩子们一起生活了
Then Leah would be with the boys.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表