有件事情叫做
Well, I mean, there is such a thing
矫枉过正
as over-correcting.
各位 过来 靠拢
Hey, guys. Bring it in. Huddle up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你知道 孩子们需要玩的开心
You know, kids need to have fun,
但是也需要有纪律
but they also need a little bit of structure.
快点 好了
Hey, hustle up. Okay.
我叫露西 我是布拉德教练的朋友
Uh, my name is Lucy. I am Coach Bradford's friend,
我们从基础开始 投球
and we're gonna start with the basics -- throwing the ball.
所以 首先
So, first things first,
确保手套握紧球
make sure the ball is secure in your mitt.
眼看目标
Eyes on the target.
投球手异侧腿向前迈
Step out with the opposite leg from your throwing arm.
完成动作
Follow through.
接球入手
Ball lands back in the mitt.
我们来过一遍
And we'll cycle through that, okay?
做到所有人都到位
We're not gonna move on until everybody gets it.
散开 试试看
So spread out. Let's give it a try
你们听到了
You heard her.
好 你准备好强势收房♥租了吗
Alright. Are you ready to get tough about the back rent?
当然
Oh, big time.
这里为什么这么多灯
Why are there so many lights on, though?
我不知道
I don't know.
奇怪了
Weird.
你是来拍摄的吗
You here for the shoot?
什么拍摄
What shoot?
梅芙和马尔科姆呢
Where's Maeve and Malcolm?
我觉得他们不再
Nolan: I don't think they're here.
他们在拍黄♥片♥吗 在我的家具上
Are they filming a porno? On my furniture?
我喜欢称之为成人影片
I prefer the term "adult film."
他们要你多少在这拍
How much are they charging you to film here?
一次一千五 每周四次
$1,500 a shoot, four shoots a week.
一千五
$1,500 -- That's --
那就是六千 一周
Six thousand dollars. A week.
我要 我要杀了他们
I'm -- I'm gonna kill them.
我觉得你们应该一起当教练 你们很默契
I think you two should co-coach. You were great together.
不 不 我打算完全让贤
Oh, no, no. I'm -- I'm ready to hand over the reins entirely.
不可能
Not a chance.
不 但是说真的
No, but seriously.
我今天明白你们为什么合作的这么好了
I saw today why you work so well together.
我 就是
I-I -- It's just, uh--
我们工作实际相处时间长
We spend so much time together on -- out on the job. Mm-hmm.
泰勒这么快交上朋友
It's so great that Tyler
真是不错
has been making friends so quickly after moving here.
是 布雷克的妈妈工作很忙
Yeah. I mean, Blake's mom works crazy hours,
所以他基本住在我们家里
so he practically lives at our house. Mm.
各位 我们快结束 收尾吧
Hey, guys? We're about done. Let's wrap it up.
我妈发来短♥信♥
My mom just texted,
我爸明天要来看比赛
my dad's coming to the game tomorrow.
太好了 我们会保证让他拿到
Oh, that's great. We'll make sure he gets
最好的座位
the best seat in the house.
这 亲爱的
Here, honey.
怎么了
What's up?
布雷克的爸爸一年离开了
Blake's dad ran out on them a year ago.
你知道为什么吗
Oh. Do you know why?
因为袭击和伤人未遂被通缉
Outstanding warrants for assault and attempted murder.
如果他明天出现 我们就得逮捕他
If he shows up tomorrow, we're gonna have to arrest him.
布雷克会伤心的
Blake will be devastated.
也许我们会走运
Well, maybe we'll get lucky
他会放鸽子
and he'll flake on his son again.
是 但愿如此
Yeah, here's hoping.
不好意思 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
陈警官 我是庇护所的谢莉斯
Sherice: Officer Chen, it's Sherice from the shelter.
你送来那个女人 凯拉 她有问题
The woman you sent over -- Kyra -- she's a problem.
怎么了
What's going on?
她不停打听她朋友 琳达在不在
She kept asking if her friend Linda was here,
我告诉她我不能透露相关
and when I told her it was illegal for me
庇护所人员信息的时候
to disclose anything about the people who stay in my shelter,
她要求被转移
she asked to be moved.
是 我觉得我知道是怎么回事了
Yeah, I think I know what's going on.
不好意思 我马上来
Uh, I'm sorry about that. I-I'll head over right away.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我那个家暴学员出事了
There's something going on with my domestic.
你想要我来吗
You want me to come?
不 没关系 我能处理
No, it's okay. I got it.
你要离开吗
You're leaving?
有个朋友说我可以住在她那
A friend says that I can stay with her.
凯拉 你用不着和我说谎
Kyra, you don't have to lie to me.
你也要回到奥利弗那
You're going back to Oliver.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你问道琳达了 是不是
You asked about Linda, right?
我知道你男友前女友叫琳达
I know that your boyfriend's ex-wife is named Linda.
你疯了
You're crazy.
他要你去打听她和孩子的下落吗
Did he tell you to ask for her and the kids?
她偷走了孩子们还告诉他们谎话
She stole his kids and pumped them full of lies.
他只是想要解释
He just wants to explain.
凯拉 我们知道他对她施暴多年
Kyra, we know that he has been beating her for years.
你不理解
You don't understand.
不 我理解
No, I do.
我觉得他在利用你
I think he's using you.
也许你之前所说他
And maybe you were telling the truth earlier
不打你是真的
that he doesn't hit you,
但是数据显示他会那么做
but statistics say that he will, okay?
所以你需要离开房♥子
So you need to get out of that house.
我不要再说了
I'm done talking.
等等
Wait.
收下我的名片
Look, take my card, okay?
你可以打给我 收下
You can call me. Take it.
凯拉 进来
Kyra, get in.
你用不着和他走
You don't have to go with him.
不用这样
You don't.
不 必须走
Yeah, she does.
快上车
Get in the damn car.
奥利弗 你需要等等
Oliver, you need to wait.
凯拉和我还在说话
Kyra and I are still talking.
我对你无话可说
I've got nothing more to say to you.
你好自为之
You have yourself a nice night.
她不报案你就无能为力
There's nothing you can do until she files a police report.
她不会报案的 她被他迷惑
She's not gonna do that. She's under his spell --
这就让我很不明白
which is baffling to me,
虽然我理解背后的心理
even though I understand the psychology behind it.
听着 我先前 接到过这个案子
Listen, I-I had this -- this case early on,
有个女人打电♥话♥给我们 我们逮捕了他的丈夫
and the woman would call us, we'd arrest her husband,
她改变说辞
she'd change the story.
细节说不清楚
The details made no sense.
地检起诉不了
D.A. couldn't prosecute,
她去庇护所待了一段时间
and she'd go stay at a shelter for a while,
然后回到他身边
and then she'd go back to him.
我 我一直弄不明白
I just -- I could never make sense of it.
她最后怎么样了
What happened to her?
被他害死了
He killed her.
之后 医生给我们看了拍的片子
And afterwards, the, uh, doctors showed us a C.T. scan,
上面伤痕累累
and there was so much damage,
不知道的人还会以为那是职业拳手的片子
you would think she was a professional boxer.
天呐
Oh, God.
难怪她反复改变说辞
d No wonder her story changed so much.
这些案子又让人沮丧又难办
These cases are frustrating and hard.
你知道不断回访
All you can do is keep circling back.
她可能永远也做不好准备
And she may never be ready to leave,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表