Jake! We're on the move at first light.
杰克
Jake!
嘿 姑娘
Hey, girl.
别来“嘿姑娘”这一套
Oh, don't "hey, girl" me.
你都不敢正视我的双眼吗
You weren't even gonna look at me?
我是不是说过 下次见到你
Didn't I tell you the next time I saw you
我要在你油腻的头上放把火
I'd light that greasy hair of yours on fire?
你好像瘦了不少啊
You lost a lot of weight, huh?
喂 你干嘛 后退
Oh, hey. Hello? Back off.
你一定是新任小浪货吧
You must be the new skank.
你说谁是浪货 啊
Who are you calling a skank? Aah!
最好马上给我滚出去
You better get the hell out of here.
要是再让我看到你 我就把你
If I see you again, I'm gonna rip
一头假到不能再假的头发扯光
this janky-ass hairpiece out of your head.
够了
That's enough.
怎么了 你想让我放了她
What? You want me to let her go?
拜托
Please.
疯子
Psycho.
她倒是挺漂亮
She's cute.
你俩低调点
You two need to keep a low profile.
我们可不想你因为摆不平前女友
The last thing we want is for you to get arrested
而进了局子
over some B.S. with an ex.
我们会安分守己的
Yo, we'll be on our best behavior.
以童子军的名义起誓 -得了吧
Scout's honor. Mm, screw that.
我们要去赌场
We are going to hit the casino
看看今天会不会第三次好运光顾
and see if we can get lucky three times in one day.
敢于做梦 不忘初心
♪ Dream big and never change up ♪
炫耀给那些恨我的人看 我要游历世界
♪ Flexin' on my haters, goin' places, changing time zones ♪
你可以随便恨我 而我会继续发光
♪ You can hate, I'mma let you hate and get my shine on ♪
介意我们加入吗
Tim: Mind if we sit in?
这是个自♥由♥的国度
Lopez: It's a free country.
来到夜店 我一个劲儿的炫耀
♪ Hit the club and I flex, you flex, I flex, you flex ♪
炫耀 炫耀 炫耀
♪ Hit the gram and I flex, you flex, I flex ♪
目标是莱昂纳德·马德里斯
Target's Leonard Madris.
马德瑞斯知道罗曼·科鲁卡所有生意的细节
Madris knows where everything in Roman Krupka's operation
也知道他的所有肮脏事
is buried-- and everyone.
他在哪 我让维加斯警局去抓他
Where is he? I'll have Vegas P.D. pick him up.
他们还没说
They haven't told us.
我们明早会第一时间行动
We make our move first thing in the morning.
在此之前什么都不知道
We won't know anything until we're en route.
罗莎琳德怎么样了
What happened with Rosalind?
她雇了个疯子律师
She hired a psychopath lawyer
帮她杀害了一名警官 然后逃走了
who helped her kill a deputy and escape.
我就知道
I knew it.
又一个凯勒布
Another Caleb.
你需要保护好塔玛拉 -已经着手了
You need to protect Tamara. Already on it.
她在警局
She's at the station,
我们为所有罗莎琳德可能会考虑的
and we have protection details on everyone we think
攻击对象都安排了保护措施
Rosalind might even think about going after.
你确定要进行下去吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
如果你想喊停 我能理解的
If you need to pull the rip cord, I understand.
她没问题
She's solid.
好 我会联♥系♥维加斯警局
Okay. I'll contact Vegas P.D.
运气好的话 他们今晚就能抓到马德里斯
and with any luck, they'll get a location on Madris tonight
这样你们也不用经历枪林弹雨了
so we can snatch up your crew before bullets start flying.
要是没能及时抓到他呢
What happens if we don't catch him in time?
我们得随机应变
We have to be creative.
记住 我们的首要任务是救人
Remember, our priority is saving lives,
哪怕这意味着我们要放弃马德里斯
even if that means we lose Madris.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我不玩了
That's it for me.
这点时间你赢了这么多
You won all that just now?
是的
Yeah.
能帮我拿点吗 -除非让我中饱私囊一下
Can you help me? If you let me keep some.
我有发现了
I got something.
我找到了一片贝丝发表在
I found an article Beth published
她们学校法律评论上的文章
in her school's law review.
她认为犯罪结构是基于
And she argues that criminality is a construct that changes
主流社会文化习俗而不断改变的
based on the prevailing social mores of the culture.
真是自命不凡
Sounds pretentious.
我觉得有点道理
I don't entirely disagree.
但最后 她为同类相食辩护
Mm. Towards the end, she defends cannibalism.
好吧 这我就不懂了
Ooh. Okay. Well, she lost me there.
道德观很灵活 这是罗莎琳德的最爱
Morally flexible. Just Rosalind's type.
我能理解罗莎琳德看中和需要贝丝什么
I get what Rosalind saw in Beth and what she needed from her,
但贝丝能从中得到什么好处呢
but what does Beth get out of this?
爱
Tamara: Love?
她迷上了罗莎琳德
She's infatuated with Rosalind?
也许吧 -估计你们会对这个感兴趣
Maybe. Nolan: I think you're gonna want to see this.
他们在清查法♥院♥的监控录像
They've been scrubbing security footage from the courthouse.
发现这辆宝马停在南出口
This BMW was parked by the south exit.
这辆车登记在妮可·维斯顿名下
It's registered to Nicole Veston.
贝丝的母亲
Beth's mom?
所以她今天借了她母亲的车
Okay, so she borrowed the car for the day?
不 贝丝的车还停在法♥院♥门口
No. Beth's car is still parked at the courthouse.
所以这辆车是她留给罗莎琳德的
So she left it there for Rosalind.
里面可能还准备了变装衣物
Probably had a change of clothes
和一次性手♥机♥
and a burner phone ready to go.
她母亲不会也参与其中吧
We don't think the mom is in on it, do we?
不 贝丝憎恶自己的父母
No, no. Beth hates her parents.
她开父母的车可能是为了伤害他们
It's more likely she used their car to hurt them.
所有我认识的憎恶父母的人
Anybody I ever knew who hated their parents
也很害怕父母
were also scared of them.
这就是她跟罗莎琳德合作的目的
That is what she's getting out of this relationship.
罗莎琳德要帮她杀了她父母
Rosalind's gonna kill her parents for her.
快快快
Man: Go, go, go!
外♥围♥安全
Secure the perimeter.
发现尸体
Bodies!
她把保险箱洗劫一空
She cleaned out the safe.
长官
Sir.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
今早见到你那么开心真好
Oh, it really was nice to see you happy this morning.
我想 也许你也想看看我开心的样子
And I thought maybe you'd like to see me happy, too.
啊 就像骑自行车一样
Really is like riding a bike.
虽然罗莎琳德·戴尔逃跑的消息轰动了全城
Authorities urge caution and calm tonight
但当局呼吁大家今晚保持克制冷静
as the city reels from the news that Rosalind Dyer has escaped.
头条新闻
罗莎琳德·戴尔从法♥院♥逃走 一人死亡
他们知道的 我们都知道
They don't know anything we don't.
对
Yeah.
我头疼死了
Ugh, my head is killing me.
你很擅长这个 你知道吗
You're really good at this, you know?
做卧底
The whole undercover thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你介意我先洗澡吗
Uh, do you mind if I take the first shower?
不介意
No, it's fine.
嘿 你饿吗
Hey, you hungry?
饿 你要点餐的话给我来个薯条吧
Yes. I would get some French fries if you're ordering.
行 好
Yeah. O-Okay.
薯条哈
Um...fries.
比赛都进行了89分钟了还是平局
Man: All even here in the late-going 89th minute.
2比2
2-2.
这水压真是太爽了
The water pressure is epic.
而且这浴袍我也必须拿走一件
And I'm totally taking one of these robes.
慢着 这不算偷吧
Wait. That's not stealing, right?
不 不算 他们会算到哈耶克头上
No, no. They'll just charge it to Hajek.
那我们拿两件吧
Then we should take two.
咋了
What?
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
谈啥
About what?
飞机的卫生间里 还有你的公♥寓♥里
The airplane bathroom. Your apartment.
我 我不知道
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表