Damn it, dispatch, where is my airship?
有位警官急需支援
I have an officer in need of help.
没事了
It's okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be alright.
华雷斯警官如何了
How is Officer Juarez?
吓得不轻 有些擦伤
Shaken up. A little bruised.
但还好没大碍
Nothing serious, thank God.
开局不利啊
Not a great start.
她会恢复好的
She'll bounce back.
我是说你
I meant you.
我知道
I know.
要是她真被抢嫌犯抢走了枪
If that suspect had gotten her gun away from her...
过去几天我过得如坐针毡
These last few days have been extremely humbling.
很多事情发生在电光火石之间
Everything is moving a hundred miles an hour.
很多基本的东西我还没来得及教
I feel like I barely have time to teach her
一切就失控了
the most basic things before everything goes sideways.
翻译过来就是 你觉得又成了菜鸟
Translation-- You feel like a rookie again.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 值得称赞的是 塞琳娜在峡谷狂奔许久后
Well, to her credit, Celina managed to fight off
还能制♥服♥一个身材是她两倍的人
a guy twice her size after sprinting up a canyon.
她劲头很足 有点太足了
She's got spirit. Maybe a little too much.
你懂马么 诺兰
You know anything about horses, Nolan?
不太懂 长官
I really don't, sir.
先坐
Have a seat.
年轻的赛马容易受惊
Young racehorses are skittish and excitable.
需要跟老马安排在一起 有个照应
To calm them down, they partner them with older horses
它们才能平静下来
to teach them how to check themselves.
它们最终会学会的
Eventually, they come around.
这是自然规律
It's the natural order of things.
华雷斯警官 有时间谈谈吗
Officer Juarez, a word?
我猜这第一个案子对你来说很不容易
I imagine that was a pretty tough first case for you.
长官
Sir.
我觉得有点不对劲儿
Something wasn't adding up,
就调来了你的个人档案看了看
so I requested your full personnel file.
你读到了我妹妹的事儿
You read about my sister.
对
Yeah.
她在九岁时在你家院子里被绑♥架♥
Abducted from your yard when you were 9 years old.
我无法想象你经历了什么
I can't even imagine what you went through.
我本该好好看着她的
I was supposed to be watching her,
我就走神了一小会儿
and I looked away for a minute.
警♥察♥调查了三周都毫无进展
And after three weeks of no leads from the police,
妈妈就雇了个灵媒
my mom hired a psychic.
她是被灵媒找到的 不是警♥察♥
That's who found her, not the cops.
所以你才这么相信直觉
Which is why you put so much stock in intuition.
对
Mm-hmm.
我之前错了
I was wrong earlier
我不该说你的直觉
when I said you don't have the experience
缺乏历练和经验的支撑
to back up your gut instincts.
我认为 你妹妹的事
See, I think you blamed yourself
给你带来的内疚
for what happened to your sister,
让你变成了一个洞察力极强的9岁小女孩儿
and that made you an extremely observant 9-year-old girl
以免你在下一次危险到来时束手无策
so that you'd never miss seeing danger coming again.
这些年来 你把这些历练都归结于直觉
And over the years, you funneled all that input into your gut.
我认为 你看到了车保险杠上的血迹
See, I think you saw the blood on the bumper of that car,
但没等自己进一步思考
and before you understood what you saw,
你把它翻译为一种神秘力量
you translated it into a dark aura.
那个关于吉尔下落的梦
And your premonition dream about Jill's whereabouts;
是基于一整夜详细的
that came after a long night
循证研究得出的结果
of meticulous, evidence-based research.
也就是说 你们不会淘汰我了
So does that mean you're-- you're not washing me out?
不会
Correct.
但我没有魔法水晶球
But I don't have a crystal ball.
我还暂时无法得知
I don't know yet if you are going to be
会不会成为一名好警♥察♥
a good police officer.
我愿意相信直觉 再给你一次机会
But I am willing to trust my gut and give it another shot.
谢谢长官 我不会让你失望的
Thank you, sir. I won't let you down.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
就是 你如果真需要水晶球
You know, if you ever need a crystal ball,
我的可以借你
you can always borrow mine.
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
晚安 华雷斯警官
Good night, Officer Juarez.
晚安
Good night.
听好了 帕维
Alright, so here's the deal, Pavi.
这一份已经填写好指控你重罪的文件
I filled out the paperwork charging you with a felony,
我今天就会提交
and I will file it today
除非你今后把自己的技能用在正道上
unless you start using your skills to help people.
你们付我多少钱
And how much does that pay?
一分钱不付
Nothing.
反过来想想 监狱也一分钱不付
But then again, neither does prison.
你说吧
I'm listening.
我们有个朋友 开了个社区中心
Alright, so, we have a friend who has a community center
他需要志愿者向周围居民教授
and he needs a volunteer to help teach a computer literacy class
计算机基础课
to the neighborhood.
只要你不惹事 一周去两次
You keep your nose clean, you show up twice a week,
这些文件我会扔进粉碎机
I'll shred these.
不然的话 未来十八个月
Otherwise, I've got up to 18 months
我都有可能交给地检官
to file your felony paperwork with the D.A.
我还以为你们要把我的电子设备都没收
I thought you were gonna take away all my electronics.
本来要的
I was.
算你走运 索森警官决定给你二次机会
Lucky for you, Officer Thorsen believes in second chances.
接受吧 孩子
Just take the deal, kid.
帕维 外面怎么停着一辆警车
Pavi's Mom: Pavi, why is there a police car parked outside?
好的 我同意了 细节发我
Okay. Alright. I-I'm in. Just text me the details.
一次又一次 -我们做的不错
♪ Over and over again ♪ We did good.
西雅图
一次又一次
♪ Over and over ♪
陈警官 我是西雅图外勤办公室的米勒探员
Officer Chen? I'm Agent Miller from the Seattle field office.
认识您很高兴 情况如何
Nice to meet you, sir. What do we know?
这栋房♥子在菲利斯和雷蒙德·海曼夫妇名下
House belongs to a Phyllis and Raymond Haymen,
但他们已经跟家人朋友失联一周了
Friends and family haven't heard from them in over a week,
可车还停在车道上
but their car's in the driveway.
里面有动静吗
Any movement inside?
没有 能听到手♥机♥在里面响
None. We can hear their phones ringing inside,
但没人接听
but no one ever answers them.
好吧 肯定出事儿了
Well, something's not right.
我们也是这么想的
We were thinking the same thing.
联调局的 开门
FBI! Open up!
我们有该住♥宅♥的搜查令
We have a warrant to search these premises.
你看
Look at that.
祝你下次好运
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表