奥斯卡是对你有爱的
Oscar does have affection for you.
我会在这尽我所能
And I'll be here doing everything I can
确保他做对的事情
to make sure he stays on track.
所以 也许你可以坚持一下
So...maybe you can just stick it out.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
看 大预言家来了
Oh, look, it's Nostradamus.
还有好消息要告诉我们吗
Any more good news for me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我之前没想让你不高兴
I didn't mean to upset you earlier.
你没有让我不高兴
You didn't.
然而你还是破坏了你的手术
And yet you sabotaged your surgery
来避免捐肾
to keep from going under the knife.
拜托
Oh, please.
我饿了 所以我订了一个汉堡
I was hungry, so I ordered a burger.
我是个造♥反♥份子
And I'm an anarchist.
好
Okay.
你知道 你觉得你能
You know, it's cute the way you think
激怒我简直是太可爱了
you can get inside my head.
你做不到 没人能做到
You can't. Nobody can.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 我的生命还在穿尿布时就有危险了
Honey, I've been at risk of dying since I was in diapers.
我很适应这种感觉
I'm very comfortable with the feeling.
所以你才背叛所有人
Is that why you betray everyone
让别人没机会伤害你
so they don't have a chance to hurt you?
那可不
Duh.
怎么
What?
有可能做一些无私的事情
It's possible that doing something selfless
才是能改变你命运的唯一途径
is the only thing that can change your fate.
诺 知道你这么狡猾吗
Does Nolan know you're this devious?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
很晚了 我们该走了
It's late. We should go.
是
Yeah.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for helping out with this.
我觉得我浪费了所有人的时间
I feel like I wasted everyone's time.
有时候就是没有结果
Well, sometimes it just doesn't pan out.
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me!
听着 我接到线报西拉诺为伊莱亚工作
Look, I got a tip that Serrano was working for Elijah,
我知道如果我告诉你
and I knew that if I told you --
你从上次没学到任何教训吗
Did you learn nothing from last time?
他上车了 我们该启动了
He's getting his car. We should go.
不 你在这里就已经是破坏调查了
No. You are ruining this investigation by just being here.
妮拉 下车
Nyla -- Get out of the car.
什么 快快下车
What? Get out of the damn car!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
这是我的工作 让我拿一下
It's my job. If I may?
慢点
Slowly.
内部调查
"In-house Investigation for..."
你开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
你为伊莱亚·斯通工作
You work for Elijah Stone?
给他的律所工作
For his law firm.
我的工作就是跟踪你
My job was to follow you,
确保你不靠近他
make sure you were steering clear of him.
结果 你还是靠近他了
And, oops, you weren't.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
告诉你上司我问好了
Tell your boss I said hello.
你自己去说
Tell her yourself,
因为你很快就能见到她了
'cause you're gonna see her real soon.
露西 你男友来了
Lucy, your boyfriend's here.
她告诉你我是自己发现的吗
Did she tell you I figured it out on my own?
我会是个不错的警探
I'd make a great detective.
我不怀疑
I have no doubt.
我以为我们取消了
Hey. I thought we canceled.
我们没有
Uh, we didn't.
我会在我房♥间
I'll be in my room.
听着 我 我在回顾今天的事情
Listen, I-I've been going over things from today.
如果有人发现了耳环
What if someone found the earrings
认为是某位女警官的 然后留在了
a-and assumed they belonged to a female officer
女士更衣间里呢
so they left them in the women's locker room?
是 我检查过了 拜托
Yeah, I checked already. I mean, come on.
你现在得上报了
Y-You have to report it now.
我知道 我是说 如果是亚伦
I know. I mean, if it was Aaron,
你肯定早就上报他了
you would have reported him already.
我知道 但是不是亚伦
I know, but it's not Aaron.
是你
I-It's you.
一提到我 你就不能保持客观 是吗
And you can't be objective when it comes to me, right?
露西课程到此结束
And thus endeth the Lucy Lesson.
什么
The what?
耳环就没丢过
The earrings were never missing?
不 我放起来了
Nope, I set them aside,
下班之后还给了塞尔吉奥
and I gave them back to Sergio after work.
这真是又邪恶又令人钦佩 就很邪恶
That's evil and impressive and evil.
我知道 但你没有面对问题
I know, but you weren't facing the problem.
好吧 现在我是了
Okay, well, now I am.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
她来了 我们正说起你
There she is. We were just talking about you.
希望你这么晚有两倍工资拿
I hope you get double working this late.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你们两个在跟踪我的客户
You two have been stalking my client.
我们在监视一名已知的军♥火♥贩
We were surveilling a known gun-runner
结果引向了你的客户
who led us to your client.
我该相信你没有已经在尝试
I'm supposed to believe you weren't already
建立两者的联♥系♥吗 我们没有
trying to link them. We weren't.
已经呈现出来骚扰的规律了
Already repeating a pattern of harassment.
我是说 你们基本上不让我费吹灰之力
I mean, you're practically doing my job for me.
好 我知道这对你来只是游戏
Okay. I know this is a game to you.
你住在封闭社区
You live in a gated community
资金雄厚能支付安全措施
with all the security that money can buy.
但是伊莱亚在发动战争
But Elijah is waging a war
战争发生后可能害死许多人
that can kill countless people when he's done.
你怎么能无动于衷
How can you not care about that?
我在保护我的客户不受警方骚扰
I'm protecting my client against a campaign of police harassment.
继续下去 我会让你们都丢掉警徽
Keep this up, and I will have all of your badges.
长官 住口
Sir -- Stop.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
回家去 我们 明天再说
Go home. We'll deal with this tomorrow.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 这位是阿克医生
Good morning. This is Dr. Acker.
他来监督今天的手术
He'll be observing the procedure today.
好极了 我可以确认奥斯卡一口没吃
Great. I can verify Oscar hasn't eaten a bite.
他准备好做手术了 -你确定吗
He's ready for surgery. You're sure?
如果他离开过你的视线 我们可以再推迟
If he got away from you at any point, we can delay again.
没问题 没那个必要
It's not a problem. That won't be necessary.
好极了 我来通知团队
Wonderful. I'll notify the team.
太好了 很高兴认识你
Great. Nice to meet you
你也是
You too.
她看起来是不是有一点不一样了
She seem a little different to you?
是 紧张的样子
Yeah. Like, nervous.
那个医生给有一种不好的感觉
And that doctor was giving me a really weird vibe.
没错
Totally
什么 -奇怪的感觉
What? "Weird vibes"--
我影响到了你
I'm rubbing off on you.
是
Yeah.
和医院核对一下
Let's check with the hospital,
确保医生没有问题
make sure that doctor is on the up and up.
我们只有两个选择
We only have two real options.
分手 或者我们其中一个人离开中威尔逊警局
Break up or one of us leaves Mid-Wilshire.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表