等你发现我做了什么
When you find out what I've done,
会后悔还不如把我杀掉
you're gonna wish you had killed me.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你会发现的
You'll find out.
你做了什么
What have you done?
这个麻烦今晚必须解决
别让我失望
我们会解决的
已经在路上了
哪里 上路去哪里
Where? On our way where?
不用 我来开
No, I'll get it.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
趴下
Down!
赛琳娜 我看到家门口来了警♥察♥
Oh, Celina, I saw the officer at my door
就想到了最坏的情况
and I imagined the worst.
我没事
I'm fine.
出什么事情了
What's happening?
你知道我不能外出
You know I can't be outside.
我受不了这些噪音和阳光
I can't deal with the noise and the lights.
妈 别这样
Mami, stop.
深呼吸
Breathe.
好的 我们会尽快送你回家的
Okay. We'll get you home as soon as possible.
好的
Okay.
但首先 他们要问你一些
But, first, they're gonna ask you questions
跟布兰卡案子相关的问题
about Blanca's case.
为什么
Why?
他们有新发现了吗
Did they find something?
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do they know who did it?
不是
No.
但他们想知道事发时你在哪里
But they want to know where you were when it happened.
我
I was...
我当时躺在床上 我头痛
I was lying down. I had a headache.
我都说了很多次了
W-We went over this so many times.
不 妈妈 别撒谎了
No, Mami. No more lies.
我知道毒品的事了
I know about the drugs.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我那天就戒了 我发誓
I stopped that day, I swear.
你骗了我一辈子
You lied to me my whole life.
我知道
I know.
我没法说出真♥相♥
How could I tell you the truth?
说我抛弃了你们
That I abandoned you?
她被绑♥架♥都是我的错
That it was my fault that she got taken?
你会恨我的
You'd hate me.
我会受不了
I can't handle that.
警探在等你了
The detectives are waiting.
《跟老爸一起学交规》听着挺有意思
Daddy and Me Traffic School sounds fun.
是啊
Yeah.
那孩子还赢了5美元的代币
The kid gets $5 in tokens, too.
你那么做真的很暖心 蒂姆
It was a really nice gesture, Tim.
我本想让那男的进监狱的
Look, I wanted to throw that guy in jail
就凭他对儿子的所作所为
for putting his son in that position.
但是呢
But?
你为我树立了个好榜样
You're a good influence.
你将来一定是个好爸爸的
You're gonna make a really great dad one of these days.
我必须是 不然你把孩子弄丢了谁找
I'm gonna have to if you keep losing our kids everywhere you go.
够了 闭嘴
Come on. Stop it.
长官 有艾布里尔的消息吗
Sir, any news on Abril?
刚和加尔扎通过话
Just spoke to Garza.
利亚手♥机♥里的信息已经都发给联调局了
The Feds have everything we got off Elijah's phone.
看来他们经常联♥系♥
They were in regular contact.
所以 运气好的话
So, with any luck,
他们应该能测算出她的行动基地
they'll be able to pinpoint the base of her operations.
现在以利亚进了监狱
Okay, with Elijah in jail,
底下群龙无首
all the drug dealers he had under his thumb
必定都要去争他的王位
are gonna be climbing for his crown.
就是禁毒版的打地鼠
It's whack-a-mole, narco edition.
但至少现在 我们先享受胜利
Yeah, but for now, we can enjoy the win.
这些交给明天再担心
Tomorrow we'll worry about all that.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
知道吗 最后一刻发短♥信♥给我们
You know, that was a smart move,
这招还挺聪明的
texting us at the last minute.
我们也不能说你不合作
Now we can't say you weren't cooperating.
以利亚盯着我不放
Elijah had me tied to his hip.
地点变动的事我真的尽快了
I warned you about the location change as soon as I could.
聪明的律师还真会这么说
That is exactly what a smart lawyer would say.
还有我向大毒枭泄露
And the classified operations report
机密行动的那份报告呢
I leaked to a drug lord?
对 这个事儿吧
Right. About that.
我写了一份报告 会在电脑里
Um, I've written a report that will stay
存上5年
in my computer for up to five years.
我也希望不用把这份报告发出去
I intend to keep this report on my computer.
但要是你的名字再出现在我面前
But if your name ever crosses my desk again,
你会被指控妨碍司法公正
you will be charged with obstruction of justice,
阴谋 电♥信♥诈骗 还有入室抢劫
conspiracy, wire fraud, and burglary.
这些罪名会一直吊在你头上
I can hold this over your head
直到诉讼时效到期
until the statute of limitations expires.
所以 从现在开始往后数60个月
So, between now and 60 months from now,
只要我不死
assuming I don't die,
你都得听我的
your ass belongs to me.
对了 那份报告是我们编的
Oh, and we planted the report.
里面的信息都是假的
It was full of false information.
所有电♥话♥号♥码也是假的
All the phone numbers were fake;
对
Yeah.
所以你从没真的信过我
So, you never really trusted me.
惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
肃然起敬
Impressed.
你终于学会了
You're finally learning.
也许有一天你也能学会
Maybe one day you will, too.
我不得不说
I have to say,
经历了这一切
this whole thing has been a, um,
让我改造了人生观
learning experience for me
我考虑
I'm thinking about, uh...
考虑重新做人
...thinking about turning over a new leaf.
你就这么一说 我就这么一听
I won't hold my breath.
赛琳娜怎么样了
How is Celina?
她还是不太说话
Oh, she hasn't said much.
应该还在消化情绪吧
I think she's still processing.
这些能帮我们抓到凶手吗
Is any of this gonna help catch the guy?
有可能
It might.
我们在调查卡拉的上家和已知同伙
We're tracking Karla's dealer and known associates.
但这事发生在15年前
It doesn't help that the whole thing
现在调查收效甚微
happened 15 years ago.
就算真的有人牵扯其中
If any of them were involved,
也有足够的时间销毁证据
they've had plenty of time to destroy evidence
或者编造好说辞
or get their story straight.
这对赛琳娜一定是个很大的打击
I can't imagine what a blow this has been for Celina.
她跟母亲在一周前
You know, just a week ago,
关系还那么好
she and her mother had a great relationship.
但笼罩在谎言之下
Packed with lies.
是 没错
Yes, true.
但她们关系那么好
But...they were close.
希望她们能重归于好
I hope they can get there again.
我也是
Me too.
这是幻觉
♪ It's an illusion ♪
这是幻觉
♪ It's an illusion ♪
我想告诉你一声 联调局拿到了以利亚的手♥机♥
I thought you should know, the Feds have Elijah's phone.
他们迟早会找上你
It's only a matter of time before they kick in your door.
当然
Of course
对了 阿布里尔
And, Abril...
需要帮忙的话跟我说
let me know if I can be of any help.
不敢相信 终于能舒口气了
I can't believe it's finally over.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表