起床 我们准备出发
♪ Get up, we re getting ready to roll ♪
去乞力马扎罗山度蜜月怎么样
What about Kilimanjaro for the honeymoon?
你是说要爬上去吗
You mean like to climb?
可以理解为难度很大的徒步旅行
It's more of a strenuous hike.
山顶有海滩吗
Is there a beach at the top?
我不想骗你 但我真的很希望你能答应
Ooh, I don't want to lie, but I do want you to say yes.
早啊
Celina: Morning!
早 -早
Morning. - Morning
咖啡冲好了 还加了你喜欢的那种牛奶
I made you coffee, and I found your special milk.
谢谢 -不行 不许再特殊对待
Thank you. - No. No, no more special milk.
也不许再跟我家借住了
No more extra pillows.
诺兰旅店正式结业
Hotel Nolan is officially closed.
两晚已经够忍♥你的了
Two nights is more than enough.
我懂 今晚我就回自家住 我保证
I know. I'm back in my place tonight, I swear.
我的新床垫跟白噪音机器今天会送到
Uh, my new mattress and white-noise machine arrived today.
好希望昨晚能用上那台机器
I wish I had that machine last night.
那声音真的闹腾死我了
That sound was driving me crazy.
我没听见有声啊 -我有听到
I didn't notice anything. - I did.
每回我以为能消停了
Every time I thought it was going to stop,
就又响起来了
it just ramped back up again.
是我呼噜声吗
Was I snoring?
不是 比呼噜声柔和的多
No. It was much softer than that.
有点像挠东西的声
Like scratching.
可能是浣熊吧
Oh, probably a raccoon.
回家以后我会检查下水道
I'll check the crawl space when I come home.
你对这房♥子的来历知道多少
What do you know about the history of your house?
我知道是始建于哪年
I know what year it was built.
不是 我意思是 有没有死过人
No, I mean, like, has anyone died here?
我房♥子不闹鬼的好吧 -这可不打包票
My house is not haunted. - You don't know that.
这房♥子里唯一不受欢迎的实体
The only unwanted entity in this house,
就在我眼前站着呢
I'm looking at right now.
我会为你披荆斩棘 正如你所希望的那样
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
你今天有可能带娃去看儿科医生吗
Any chance you're gonna make it to the pediatrician appointment today?
要是所有人都痛快交待罪行的话
I mean, if everyone just confesses to their crimes,
肯定可以 但我觉得悬
sure, but I doubt it.
问题是
Well, the thing is
杰克今天要去接种疫苗
Jack is due for his vaccinations today.
一般你在场的话他能被安慰到
And you're usually there to soothe him.
他没事的啦 给他吃点止痛药再抱抱他就好
He'll be fine. Just give him Tylenol and cuddles.
我知道 不过我不想他觉得自己被背叛了
I know. I just don't want him to feel betrayed.
带他去挨针扎的地方有点背叛他的感觉
Like I took him to this place he got jabbed by needles.
让他觉得是我背叛了他能强点儿
Better he feels I betrayed him?
是 的吧
Y-Yeah.
这回你就当把严父吧
I can see who's gonna be the disciplinarian.
我该走了
I got to go.
拜 亲爱哒
Bye, honey!
我琢磨着啊 咱俩处的也挺好的
So, uh, I've been thinking. Things are good between us.
嗯 -就是 咱俩共同经历了不少事
Yeah. - You know, we've been through a lot,
关系也更加稳固
and we've come through it stronger.
同意
I agree
所以说 也许是时候同居了
So, uh, maybe it's time to move in together.
也许吧 话是这么说
Maybe. Sure.
可你家就蛮小的
I mean, your place is kind of small, though.
我知道 但我这不是新晋升职了么
I-I know, but with my new promotion,
也许就承担得起费谷里面的大房♥子了
I could maybe afford a cardboard box deep in the Valley.
等等 你想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Wait. You want to buy a house?
是 成年人不都要走到这步的嘛
Yeah. That's what grownups do, right?
我知道你去哪儿都肯定会带上塔玛拉
And I know you won't go anywhere without Tamara.
那买♥♥个带改装过的车♥库♥的房♥子怎么样
So what if we got a place with a converted garage?
我得考虑下
I'll have to think about it.
太好了 -今晚聊吧
Great. - Let's talk tonight.
那我先看♥房♥♥源了
I'll start looking at listings.
我觉得我已经证明自己 就是
So, I think I've proven myself, you know,
鉴于我对案件的贡献
with my contributions to cases,
我知道我还年轻
and, you know, I-I know I'm young,
但我真心认为我能帮上忙
but I really think that I could really help out around--
嘿 长官 不知道能不能聊几句
Hey, sir, I was wondering if I could have a minute,
给你20秒 开始
You got 20 seconds. Go
好的 你还记得钻石那单案子吧
Okay. So you remember the diamond case, right?
我第一单案子
It was my-- my first case.
照这节奏你是说不到重点的
Look, you're not gonna get to the point at this rate.
好吧 我想成为一名警探
Okay. I want to be a detective,
而且我愿意做任何事让愿望达成
and I will do anything to make that happen.
就这
Is that it?
是的 -知道了
Yes. - Alright.
今天你跟哈珀和洛佩兹吧
Shadow Harper and Lopez today.
嘿 蒂姆 -怎么
Hey, Tim. - Yeah?
今天我给亚伦重新安排任务了
I'm reassigning Aaron for today.
露西 你回来做副驾
Lucy, that means you're back on gopher duty.
好
Okay
我自己也能巡逻一天
I could handle one day alone.
你俩是出于什么原因所以不能一起巡逻吗
Is there some reason you two can't ride together?
这倒不是 -没有 长官
Of course not. - No, sir.
很好
Good.
抱歉
Sorry.
我去拿装备 -好
I'll go get the gear. - Okay
索森警官前来报到
Officer Thorsen reporting for duty.
格雷同意了
Grey just signed off on it.
就跟你说他会答应的
Told you he would.
以前都不知道你想做警探
I didn't realize you wanted to be a detective.
对我来说 这是确保别人不像
I mean, to me, it seems like the most effective way
我一样被陷害的最有效的方法
to make sure other people aren't railroaded like I was
因为负责我案子的警探
'Cause the detective that was assigned my case,
每一步都办砸了
he dropped the ball every step of the way.
他是法国人嘛
Well, he was French.
怎么 你从没见过差劲的美国警探吗
So, what, you've never seen, like, a bad American detective?
说得对
That's fair.
但我得先警告你
But I do have to warn you
警探跟巡逻警性质完全不一样
being a detective is nothing like being on patrol.
工作时间很长
The hours are brutal,
案件还会对情感上造成毁灭性的打击
and the cases are emotionally devastating
做巡逻警是感受不到这些的
in a way that patrol can't prepare you for.
你确定想见识一下吗
Are you sure you want this?
确定
Yes, I'm sure.
要不先做个测试吧
What do you say we start with a test? Oh.
那就玩五个问题的游戏吧
How about a game of five questions?
好 开始吧 没问题
Okay. Let's go. Yeah.
作为一名警探 你得问对问题
As a detective, you need to ask the right questions,
我会把卷宗第一页发给你
so I'll send you the first page of a case file
你可以问我们五个问题 也只能问五个
You can ask us five questions and five questions only.
所以要仔细想好你所需的破案内容
So think carefully about what you need to know to solve it.
明白了
Oh, I got this.
记录是有可疑
Alright, so the records get dodgy,
但目前为止还没发现你房♥子里死过人
but so far I haven't found anyone who's died in your house.
房♥子那片土地问题更大些
On your land is a bigger question.
很感谢你这么上心
Okay. I appreciate all the hard work.
但我觉得我还是打给除虫公♥司♥比较好
I think I'm just gonna call an exterminator.
我觉得你要拓宽对所有可能性的
Look, I-I think you need to broaden your understanding
认知 你试过死藤水吗
of what's possible. Have you tried ayahuasca?
那东西真的能改变你对世界的认知
You know, it really shifts the way you see the world.
我觉得对你有好处
I think it'd be good for you.
是那种会让你吐得天昏地暗的东西吗
Is that the one that makes you vomit uncontrollably?
很排毒的
It's very cleansing
嗯 我觉得吧 目前这种
Yeah, I-I think I want to keep
看法保持住就挺好的
my perception the way it is.
这个
So...
单身生活过得怎么样
how's single life going?
挺好的 我整个周天看球赛
It's good. No one to complain
用不着听人抱怨了
when I watch football all Sunday.
你一次家门都没出过
You didn't leave the house once?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表