行吧 -松开我
Wow. Okay. Althea: Get off me!
离我远点 别碰我
Get away from me! Don't touch me!
太太 -我儿子呢
Woman: Ma'am! Where's my son?! Where-
我就知道我不该同意的
I knew I shouldn't have allowed this.
你说过不危险的
You said it wasn't dangerous.
只是跟另一个小孩起了点争执
It was just a little dust-up with another teen.
你管这叫小争执 我管这叫你们搞砸了
You call this a dust-up? Well, I call it a screw up
维纳呢 你们也让她有危险了吗
And what about Vina? You put her in danger, too?
或许我应该告诉她这都是怎么回事
Maybe I should tell her what's going on.
太太 你不能这么做
Ma'am, you can't do that.
你要是把我们派了警官卧底的事情说出去
You expose that we have an officer undercover,
他们就会有生命危险 你儿子也一样
it'll jeopardize their life and your son's.
他说的没错 塔宾帮忙介绍之后
He's right as soon as Tabin made his introduction,
我应该立刻带他走的
I should have pulled him out immediately.
我儿子不会再给你们做事了
My son's done playing cops and robbers.
懂了吗 -懂了
You hear? - Yes, ma'am.
我们走 宝贝
Come on, baby
药房♥
米切尔森医生开了那么多处方
With all those prescriptions Dr. Mitchelssen was writing,
这药房♥怎么没几个人呢
I mean, you'd think this pharmacy would be a little busier.
这就是没人的原因
Well, that's why they don't look busy.
他们在大批量上货
They're shipping in bulk.
请出示驾照和车辆登记信息
Nolan: License and registration, please.
我做错什么了吗 警官
Uh, did I do something wrong, Officer?
等下再说
We'll get to that.
行
Alright.
介意告诉我车里是什么吗
You mind telling me what's in the van?
我就是个送货的
Just, uh, making some deliveries.
给我看看
Show me.
你看
Ta-da!
就是些箱子
Just some boxes.
不如打开
Why don't we open them up
让我们仔细看看
and take a look? Uh...
我不是必须给你们看吧
I don't think I have to do that.
是吗
Do I?
一般来说 不用
Normally...no.
你确实不用给我看箱子里是什么
You wouldn't have to show me what's in the boxes.
不过 看上去你瞳孔极度缩小
But, the fact is, your pupils are the size of pinholes,
还一直在舔嘴唇
and you can't seem to stop licking your lips,
所以我认为你是在药物影响状态下驾驶
which makes me believe you're driving under the influence.
现在 我可以看箱子里是什么了
Now I can see what's in the boxes.
法律太复杂了
The law is so confusing.
你不犯法就不复杂
Not if you don't break it.
退后
Step back.
你知道持有他人的处方药
Did you know it's illegal to possess prescription drugs
是犯法的吗
assigned to anyone else?
珍妮特·威尔逊 看来这不是你吧
"Janet Wilson." I'm guessing that's not you.
这是我奶奶
That's my nana. Mm.
我负责照顾她的
I'm her caregiver.
托马斯·杰弗里
"Thomas Jeffries."
可怜的托马斯 他过得很辛苦
Poor Thomas. He's having such a tough time.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
你认识阿尔文·米切尔森吗
What do you know about Alvin Mitchelssen?
没听说过 -阿尔文·米切尔森医生呢
Never heard of him. - Dr. Alvin Mitchelssen?
听着 我们发现一名医生被杀
Look, we've got a dead doctor writing prescriptions
他曾在那家药房♥开了很多处方
getting filled out at that pharmacy.
而你来取的 正是那些处方药
And here you are, picking up those very same scripts.
等等 这事儿你们可栽不到我头上
Whoa. Hold on. You're not hanging that on me.
那应该栽谁头上呢
Then who are we hanging it on? Uh--
我看到了你手上的纹身
Look, I noticed the ink on your hand.
摇滚七十年代 这可是群狠人
Rolling Seventies? That's a tough group of guys.
我猜他们是要转手卖♥♥这些药
I'm guessing they're gonna sell these pills on the street.
你只是个中间人
You're just a middleman.
但你说 如果换了是这些人被抓
Tell me this, though. Any of those guys
会有人愿意替你去坐牢吗
willing to do your time for you if they were here?
拜托 告诉我们幕后主使是谁
Come on, man. Just tell us who's in charge,
我们就放过你
and we'll keep your name out of it.
卡利斯·卡普托 是他干掉了那个医生
Callis Caputo, okay? He did the doctor.
我们要去哪儿找这个卡利斯
Where do we find this Callis?
这儿还真开心
This is a good party.
除了我弟弟被人暴揍一顿
Except for my brother getting his ass whupped.
我妈管他特别严
Yo, my moms got him so whipped,
他在这儿肯定活不下去
he ain't ever gonna make it on these streets.
这不是好事吗
I mean, ain't that a good thing?
或许他能过正常生活
Maybe he'll get to live a regular life.
做什么呢 -他想做的事啊
Doing what? - Whatever he wants.
你又知道了
Yeah, what you know?
别小看我
Don't disrespect me.
她没有
Shana: She ain't.
坐下
Sit down.
我早说了 你得冷静点
I told you, you got to chill.
尤其是在你知道之后
Specially after you know.
知道什么了 -你很爱管闲事啊 你自己知道吗
What happened? - You nosy, you know that?
别说了
Step off.
这是肖蒂的朋友
That's Shawty's girl.
我们要去办事 要一起来吗
We got to make a run. Want to come?
行啊 等我吃完
Yeah. Soon as I finish this.
我已经给过你们钱了
I already paid you.
现在是一周两次了
We're gonna be by twice a week now.
这 这我付不起啊
I-I can't pay that.
那家酒铺老板就是这么说的 你听说了吗
That's what the liquor store owner said. You heard about him?
我付不起
"I can't pay."
我拿枪指他了还是这么说 那我没得选了
Even when I put a gun to his head. He left me no choice.
好吧
Okay.
你们要多少我都给
I'll pay you whatever you want.
不如这样 -冷静点
You know what? - Hey, man.
他说了他会给钱的
He said he could pay.
我办事的时候别打扰我
Don't interrupt me when I'm doing business.
我都说了 别小看我
I already told you. Do not disrespect me.
别吵了
Stop.
酒铺有一次就够了
The liquor store was enough.
不能再死人了
We don't need more blood.
而且我早就叫你处理掉这把枪了
And I told you to get rid of that.
这是我的幸运枪
It's my lucky piece.
给我处理掉
Get rid of it.
回头见
See you in a few days.
市检察官提出可以给你和解协议
The City Attorney's offering to pay you a settlement.
你应该接受
You should take it.
你知道吗 当我决定帮你
You know, I lost everything
把你老婆从火焰姐手里救出来的时候 我失去了一切
when I decided to help you get your wife back from La Fiera.
你把我变成了贱民
You turned me into a pariah.
现在我得从头开始了
Now I have to start from the bottom.
但这都没问题
But it's all good.
我会赢的 而那笔赔偿金
I will win, and the damages will be paid out
就是从你们的账户里出
from everyone's personal accounts.
或许你是没事 富家公子
Now, that may not hurt you, Richie Rich.
但诺兰 哈珀和格雷 绝对会受影响
But it most certainly will hurt Nolan and Harper and Grey.
他们要哪儿去各自找五十万呢
Where they gonna find a half a million dollars each, huh?
我会继续 一个个的把你那些朋友们告上法庭
I'll keep coming, adding more of your little friends to my suit.
我会夺走你的一切
I'll take everything away from you
直到你为夺走我的一切 向我道歉
until you say sorry for taking everything away from me.
你要我道歉 向你道歉吗
You want me to apologize? To you?
要说的差不多我都写好了
Something along these lines.
公开道歉
In public.
大律师 你还得真诚一点
And, Counselor, make me believe it.
长官 我们找到了谋杀案的嫌犯
Sir, we I.D.'d a suspect for our homicide
他的名字是卡利斯·卡普托
His name is Callis Caputo.
是摇滚七十年代的成员
He's a member of the Rolling Seventies.
他躲在自己的据点里 里面都是同伙
Yeah, he's holed up at his shop, surrounded by his crew.
我们得想个聪明点的办法抓人
We need to be smart with how we go about bringing him in.
事情很有可能出问题
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表