只要每周给我合适的钱就行
For a reasonable weekly rate,
我在监狱里能发现大量的不法行为
I can rat out a cornucopia of prison-based criminality.
不必了 谢谢
Hmm. No, thanks.
你呢 华雷斯警官
What about you, Officer Juarez?
作为一个新人 你得打造一个消息网
As a rookie, you need to build a network of informants.
在这方面 没人比我做的更好了
And nobody's more of a rock star at informing than me.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
真逗
That's funny
我们该走了 现在
We should go. Now.
我才不担心呢
No, seriously, I'm not worried.
一点不担心哦
Like, not at all.
别想蒙我这么精明的人
Can't con a con man.
我欠你个道歉
I owe you an apology.
还用说
Definitely.
我骗了你 让你陷入险境
I lied to you, I put you in a terrible situation,
还影响了调查
and I endangered the investigation.
所以呢 -对不起
And? I'm sorry.
所以呢
And?
我吓坏了 我一晚上看了杰克12次
I check on Jack 12 times a night.
每次手♥机♥一响
Every time the phone rings,
我就担心是警♥察♥发现了韦卫斯理的尸体
I worry it's a cop standing over Wesley's body.
伊莱亚来找我们麻烦
Elijah is coming for us,
他们还指望我来保护他们呢
and they're counting on me to protect them.
是他让你这么想的
That is what he wants you to think.
你陷入了他的圈套 但你必须得聪明过他
You are playing his game, but you have to be smarter.
你要知道 凡事还有我呢
And you have to know that I have got this.
我知道
I know you do.
那就好
Okay.
今天干得不错
Nice work today.
你也是
You, too.
用拯救了一家人 来结束我们的搭档关系
It's not a bad way to end our partnership --
还算不错
saving a family.
是啊 不过 我们不是搭档
Yeah. Although, we're -- we're still not partners.
我是说 在工作上
I mean, on the job anyway.
我现在要去别的分局了 感觉好奇怪
It's gonna be so weird going to a different station,
一整天都见不到你了
knowing I'm not gonna see you all day.
是啊 而且不能保证我们的值班时间能配合到一起
Yeah. And there's no guarantee that our shifts will sync up.
我还没想到这层
I hadn't thought of that.
等等等等 这么说我们本来想做正确的事
Wait, wait, wait. So by doing the right thing,
可结果却导致我们见面次数变少了
we're gonna see each other a lot less?
很有可能啊 -不
Most likely. Yeah. No.
我一早就会提交我的调离申请
I'm gonna put in my transfer request in the morning.
我得先打声招呼 别问我今天怎么样
Before you ask me how my day was
或者昨晚为什么回来那么晚
or why I was out so late last night...
我不能说
...I can't tell you.
好吧
Okay
那你能告诉我为什么日历上
Can you tell me why an obstetrician appeared
写了产科医生吗
in our calendar?
我放到共享日历上了吗
I put that in the shared calendar?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay. Well...
我们要有娃了
we're having a baby.
开心吗
Happy now?
非常开心
Very.
但我知道你还没准备好
But I know you don't feel ready.
的确
I don't.
而且现在伊莱亚回来了 这孩子怀的不是时候
And the timing could not be worse with Elijah back in play.
我知道
I know.
的确不够理想 但我们可以搞得定
It's not ideal, but we can handle it,
当然可以
Of course we can.
你的输精管结扎术定在7号♥了
Your vasectomy appointment's on the 7th.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
进
Sure.
有件事我一直没告诉你
I've been keeping something from you.
露西和我几周前开始交往
Lucy and I started dating a few weeks ago.
我也感觉到了
I suspected as much.
长官 我们没想瞒着
Sir, we wouldn't have lied,
但我们需要时间弄清楚彼此的感觉
but we needed time to figure out how we felt.
既然你来找我谈了
And since we're having this talk,
那就说明你们是认真的
I assume it's serious.
是
It is.
为了确保符合职位要求
But for it to be appropriate,
我决定不再做她的上级
I need to move out of her chain of command.
好
Okay.
遗憾的是 只有一个职位
Unfortunately, there's only one position open
能让你实现这一点
that will do that.
我接受
I'll take it.
可不是个好差事
It's not a great job.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我愿意
I'll take it.
我一直在想
Lucy: So, I've been thinking.
好莱坞分局应该挺理想的
Hollywood division would be kind of ideal.
没必要了
Well, it's not necessary.
我跟格雷谈了
I talked to Grey.
我马上就是新的法庭联络官了
And you re looking at the new Court Liaison Sergeant.
但那是坐办公室啊
But that's a desk job.
是 但不再是你的上级了
Yeah. Out of your chain of command.
你肯定会无聊死的
You'll be bored out of your mind.
无所谓啊
That doesn't matter.
我们俩还可以每天见面
Look, you and I will get to see each other every day,
而且你也不用跑那么老远去上班
a-and you won't have to travel to some,
而且有可能因为你是个新人
I don't know, far away station where they're gonna make you
所以不得不工作到午夜
work the midnight shift because you're a newbie.
蒂姆 这实在是
Tim, it's--
已经决定了
It's done.
好吗
Okay?
没必要再跟我争论了
No sense in arguing about it.
但我们俩争论起来挺带劲的
But we're so good at arguing.
我知道
I know.
但我希望
But I'm hoping that
我们再其它事上也很带劲
we're good at certain other things, as well.
想试试吗
Want to find out right now?
嗯
Yeah.
在床上 在车里 在我心里
♪ In the bed, in the car, in my heart ♪
站在舞台上
♪ Standing on the stage ♪
无声的嚎啕
♪ Howling quiet ♪
就像黑暗中的狼
♪ Like a wolf in the dark ♪
高声
♪ High ♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表