我有遛科约
I walked Kojo.
蒂姆 -怎么了
Tim, what?
我一整个礼拜都在外头转
I spend all week outside.
是 没错 但这是个充满活力的城市
No, I know, but we live in a vibrant city
随时随地都有很精彩的事情在发生
There's always something amazing going on.
别误会啊 我很爱洛杉矶
Okay, so, don't get me wrong, I love L.A.,
但这可不是个充满活力的城市好吗
but it is not a vibrant city, okay?
不过就是几个购物中心松散拼凑在一起罢了
It's a loosely stitched together patchwork of strip malls.
你没救了
You're hopeless.
嘿 忙吗
Chris: Hey! You busy?
不忙 你跟哪儿呢
Uh, no. Wh-Where are you?
开放参观的房♥子这儿 就在我上班路上
An open house. It was on my way to work.
你觉得怎么样
Uh, what do you think?
是要再修缮一下
It needs some work,
但 这房♥子有三间卧室呢
but, uh, it's three bedrooms.
我 其实什么都看不到 能过后再聊吗
Yeah, I-- I can't really see anything. Can we talk later?
行 爱你哦
Okay. Love you.
嗯
Yeah.
你跟 跟克里斯是要同居了吗
Are you-- Are you and Chris, uh, moving in together?
不是 -感觉他就这意思
No. Uh, it's -- I mean, he seems to think you are.
我也没想好
Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
今天早上他就突然提出来了
He kind of sprang it on me this morning
你俩在一起幸福吧
You guys are happy, right?
是 -那显然接下来就要走到这步了
Yeah. - Those are the obvious next steps.
我俩特别幸福 挺好的
Yeah, no, we're super happy. It's -- It's good
7A100 奥林匹克大道南部西三街
Dispatch: 7-Adam-100, I have an in-progress vandalism
正发生一起破坏事件
on West 3rd south of Olympic.
我们会去查看
Yeah. Show us responding.
不不不不 别砸敞篷车
Krishna: No, no, no, no! Not the Corvette!
你撩那贱♥人♥之前
You should've thought of that
就该想到会是这下场
before you flirted with that whore!
宝贝儿 -我去
Babe! Aah! Lucy: Oh my God.
我们的会计师吗 她都60了
Our accountant? She's 60!
还是个冰山美人呢
And a stone-cold fox!
女士 女士 把高尔夫球杆放下
Tim: Okay, ma'am -- ma'am, put down the golf club. Krishna: Oh, yeah?
先生 别 把高尔夫球杆放下
Sir, no! Put the golf club down!
你敢砸个试试 你不就想这样吗
You wouldn't dare! Is this what you want?
行了 够了 放下武器
Okay, that's it! Enough! Weapons down!
武器 这不过是根高尔夫球杆
Weapon? It's a golf club.
放下
Now.
我 警官 这不过就是误会
I-- Look, Officer, this is a misunderstanding.
谁报的警啊 -不重要
Who called you? That doesn't matter.
是不是街对面那家爱管闲事的
It was the busybody across the street, wasn't it?
她肯定会发到“邻里”上
I bet she's posting on Nextdoor!
肯定的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course she is.
她可悲的生命里也就这点乐趣了
You know, what else has she got in her sad little life?
她要做的是把手♥机♥放下 把垃圾桶收回去
She needs to put down the phone and take in her garbage bins!
没错 就这意思
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你们能做点什么吗
Actually, can you guys do something about that, huh?
她把垃圾桶搁外头好几天了
She just leaves them out there for days.
不属于我们管辖范围
Not our jurisdiction.
行吧
Okay. Fine.
你想去哪儿吃早午餐啊 -床上
Mm, So where do you want to go for brunch? In bed.
这想法我喜欢
Mmm. I like the way you're thinking.
好了 你俩谁想填
Okay. Either of you want to make a report
车辆报损的单子
about the damage to your cars?
这种情况
At this point,
我们已经把汽车修理厂设置在快速拨号♥里了
we have the body shop on speed dial.
想好第一个问题了吗
So, have you thought of your first question?
好了
Yes.
我过了一遍你们给我的档案
I already went over the file you gave me.
遗骸是在拉布雷亚博物馆的
The remains were found on the grounds
庭院被发现的
of the La Brea Tar Pits complex,
一位女性警卫一个月前失踪了
and a female guard went missing one month prior.
正确
Correct.
一般都会先怀疑其男友
And it's always the boyfriend.
第一个问题 她有男友吗
Okay. First question. Was she seeing anyone?
有的 他也在博物馆工作
Yes. And he also worked at the museum.
是名古生物学家
A paleontologist.
好的 也就是说他能进到庭院
Oh, okay. So he had access to the grounds.
有意思 他有不在场证明吗
Interesting. Did he have an alibi?
没有
No, he did not
好的
Okay.
你跟贝莉为什么还没定日子啊
So why haven't you and Bailey set a date?
我俩很满意目前的订婚状态
Oh, we're enjoying being engaged.
跟她疯狂前男友有关系吗
Hm. Have something to do with her crazy ex?
他俩离干净婚了吗
Are they even divorced?
离了 离了一阵子了
Uh, yeah, they have been for a while now.
你怎么知道的
How did you even know about that?
警♥察♥间会聊八卦的
I mean, cops gossip.
真的吗 聊我吗 他们还说什么了
Really? About me? What else do they say?
他们倒没说什么 不好的
Well, they don't say, like, anything bad.
只不过提到说
They just mention--
亮灯
Light it up.
女士
Ma'am?
女士 麻烦熄火
Uh, ma'am, can you turn the engine off for me?
我不能停 我得一直开 对不起
Pam: I can't stop. I have to keep driving. I'm sorry.
女士 麻烦停车
Ma'am, I need you to stop the car.
你脖子上戴的是什么
What is that around your neck?
他逼我戴上的
He made me put it on.
他说要不开车 要不就弄死我
He said to drive or he'd kill me.
女士 那个是炸♥弹♥吗
Ma'am, is that a bomb?
我得走了
I have to go.
对不起 我不想死
I'm sorry. I don't want to die.
我得走了
I have to go.
女士 女士 别
Ma'am? Ma'am? No. No!
空巡3号♥现已起飞 预计五分钟后抵达目标所在地
Pilot: Air-3 is lifting off now. ETA -- 5 minutes from target.
你的决定是对的 我们必须假设炸♥弹♥真的会爆♥炸♥
You made the right call. We have to assume it's a real explosive.
现在联♥系♥拆弹小组
Coordinating with the bomb squad now.
收到 长官 还有什么指示
Yes, sir. What would you like us to do?
跟住她 但别进入无线电辐射范围 -收到 长官
Follow her, but stay out of radio range. Yes, sir.
万一炸♥弹♥有远程遥控引爆装置
If the bomb has a remote trigger,
我们的无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥可能会将其引爆
our radio signal could set it off.
减速中 -我们会清空街道
Celina: Dropping back. We'll clear the streets.
空中支援即将就位
Air support's on its way.
长官 或许我们能对所有手♥机♥运营商
Sir, maybe we can get a court order
申请法♥院♥指令
for all the cell carriers.
查出她家的电♥话♥号♥码
Get phone numbers attached to her home address.
已经在办了
It's already in process.
7A100 2331
7-Adam-100, 2331,
等待接收受害者信息
stand by for victim information.
收到
Copy. Copy
我们去哪见面 -找个集结地点
Where do you want us? Scout for a staging area.
拆弹小组需要开阔空间作业
Bomb squad needs a wide-open space.
我们要把潜在伤亡控制到最小
We have to limit potential casualties.
诺兰他们附近有块空地
There's an empty lot near Nolan's location.
真好 我现在就给你派支援
Perfect. I'll send backup to you now.
哈珀 洛佩兹 诺兰说司机是被胁迫的
So, Harper, Lopez, Nolan says the driver's under duress.
她说有人告诉她 车一停
Said she was told to keep driving
炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
or the bomb would detonate.
他给了她目的地吗
Did he give her a destination?
不 重点不是找目标
No. Doesn't seem to be about a target.
因为她就是目标
She's the target.
我们得尽可能多找些她的资料
So we need to find whatever we can on her.
她被选中肯定是有原因的
Whoever chose her did it for a reason.
这就去 诺兰
We're on it. Nolan...
拆弹小组需要了解炸♥弹♥信息 你能拍张照片吗
bomb squad needs to know what they're dealing with. Can you get a picture?
没问题 关闭无线电 现在下线
No problem. Turning off radio, going dark.
你开到那车旁边
Want you to pull up next to that car.
尽量保持平行
Try and stay parallel.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表