特蕾西说凶手穿着工装服
Tracy said our guy wore coveralls,
所有市政工作人员在入职前
and everyone who works for the city has to register
都需将纹身 伤疤等信息记录在案
tattoos, marks, and scars when they start working.
对 大部分城市跟我们政策一样
Yeah, most cities have the same policy.
我去打电♥话♥申请搜查令
I'll call to get a warrant,
争取进入他们的数据库
see if we can get access to their database,
寻找匹配得上照片的人
try to get an ID to go with the photo.
很好 你去忙这个 我们要去市中心一趟
Great. While you're doing that, we should head downtown.
为什么
Why?
因为我查到了
Because I got an address
这些建筑材料的收♥货♥地址
where all the building materials were delivered to.
丹佛卫♥生♥部♥门给了我们一个名字
We got a name out of Denver Sanitation--
杰弗里·博伊尔
Jeffrey Boyle
他2020年11月前一直在为他们工作
He worked there until November 2020.
当地探员正在赶往他最后的已知住址
Local agents are mobilizing to hit his last known address,
但这个“杰弗里·博伊尔”显然是化名
but it's clear "Jeffrey Boyle" is an alias.
你们从后面突入吧
You guys good to breach through the back?
博伊尔喜欢设置陷阱 最好等特警过来
Boyle's into booby traps. We should wait for SWAT.
等不及了 贝莉时间不多了
No, we can't. Bailey is literally running out of time.
你可以带人待在外面
You and your boot can stay out here if you want,
但我们要进入
but we're going in.
别等特警了
Screw that.
我们从后面进去 走
We'll go in around back. Go.
行动
Go.
安吉拉
Angela.
唉 她没救了
Yep. She's been in there a while.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
手举过头
Hands over your head!
快
Do it now!
我们撤 快
Let's go, go!
他从这边出来了 你看到他了吗
He came out this way. Did you see him?
没 我们光忙着撤退了
No, we were too busy bailing out.
我们得联♥系♥蒂姆 我看到设计图了
We need to call Tim. I saw the plans.
我知道发电机埋在哪儿
I know where the generator is buried.
你还好吗 还好
You alright? Yeah.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
洛杉矶的交通真是糟透了
L.A. traffic really is the worst, isn't it?
我还怕你没来菜先凉了
I was afraid our food was gonna get cold before you got here.
你的变♥态♥之作又创新高 罗莎琳德
A little on the nose, even for you, Rosalind--
要杀我 还请我一顿最后的晚餐
feeding me a last meal before you kill me.
哦 你误会了
Oh, you misunderstood.
最后的晚餐不是给你准备的
The last meal isn't for you.
我叫你来不是要杀你 约翰
You're not here so I can kill you, John.
是让你来杀我
You're here to murder me.
房♥主死在那儿了
Are the owners dead somewhere?
不 这房♥子是我租的
No, it's a rental.
我知道自己会在这儿待一阵子
I knew I was going to be here a while,
尸体什么的会发臭的
and bodies start to smell fairly quickly.
你必须马上放她走
You need to let her go now.
我知道你着急走 约翰
I know you're in a hurry, John,
但这一刻是我的 不是你的
but this is my moment, not yours.
换衣服吃饭吧 包里有套西装
Change for dinner. There's a suit in the bag
不 我不会再配合你玩游戏了
No. I'm not playing your little game anymore
我来了 履行了承诺 你现在得放了她
I held up my end of the bargain. I'm here. Now let her go.
别考验我耐心 别逼得我杀你
Don't test me. I will kill you if I have to,
坐下来一边陪我吃牛排 一边观看贝莉的死亡
and sit down to watch Bailey die while I eat filet.
我也不想那样 但这里我最大
I don't want to do that, but I'm in control.
别跟我讨价还价 乖乖听话才是真
There's no bargaining anymore There's only compliance.
快换上西装
So put on the damn suit.
我选了件经典的单排扣的
I went with a classic single-breasted.
内接缝可能不太完美 我都仔细看过了
Inseam might be a little bit off. I had to eyeball it
他们在哈珀说的地方找到了发电机
They found the generator where Harper said it would be.
正在挖
They're digging it out now.
很好 等电源一切断
Great. And when they cut the power,
化学物质就会被释放
those chemicals are gonna release,
引起爆♥炸♥和明火
triggering an explosion and a flash fire.
好吧 所以呢 别切断电源吗
Well, meaning what? Don't cut the power?
必须切断 不然等贝莉浮到了顶
No, we have to. Otherwise Bailey floats to the top
栅格会把她电死
and the grate electrocutes her.
洛杉矶消防局已经在待命了
Look, LAFD is standing by ready, to cut the grate
等化学反应一结束就切断栅格
the second the chemical reaction finishes.
贝莉需要闭气足够久
Bailey just needs to hold her breath long enough
才能活下来
to make it through.
她已经很冷很疲惫了
She's cold. She's exhausted.
咱们必须万无一失 她才会活命
Everything has to go perfectly in order for us to save her.
你究竟想干什么 罗莎琳德
What's really going on here, Rosalind?
你不会想让我杀了你的
You don't want me to murder you.
你这么自恋 怎么会自毁长城
You're way too narcissistic for suicide.
不是自毁长城 是为了留下遗产
It's not suicide. It's legacy.
我出去是没有未来的
There's no future for me on the outside.
我名气太大 而世界消息这么灵通
I'm too famous. The world has gotten too small.
我会被抓的 我可不想再回监狱了
I'll get caught, and I'm not going back to prison.
所以 这就剩下了一个问题
So that leaves me with one question.
我的遗产是什么
What is my legacy?
当然是我的受害者
My victims, of course.
我的信徒
My acolytes.
和你
And you.
为什么 我不懂
Why? I don't understand.
女魔头怎么会看上我一介草民
What does the monster want with a villager?
一个只想活得有那么点意义的
A middle-aged cop just trying to live life
中年警♥察♥
with some kind of meaning?
我自己也想不通
I don't fully understand it myself,
但我觉得你让人沉醉
but I find you fascinating.
尤其在我们相遇那天 你明知
Even after all the mayhem I caused,
我做了那么多伤天害理的事
you quite literally risked your life
还是冒着生命危险来救我
to save mine the day we met.
连背叛了你的阿姆斯特朗
And you mourned for Armstrong after he died,
你都为他的死伤心
even though he betrayed you.
你人格太高尚了
You're just so damn noble.
所以你想把我改造成你吗
And what? That makes you want to remake me in your image?
不 你永远也成不了我
No. You could never be me.
我是个独角兽 你是个圣人
I'm a unicorn. And you're a saint.
可我相信无论是谁 都可以是杀人犯
But I believe that anyone can be turned into a murderer,
哪怕是圣人
even a saint
只能说我找到了 把你变成杀人犯的
And I'm betting I found just the right button
那一套密♥码♥
to push to break you.
杀了你又怎么能救贝莉呢
And how does killing you save Bailey?
难道这里有什么控制开关
Is there some kind of shut-off switch here
一旦你死了 就会自动关闭吗
that once you're dead, it'll suddenly appear?
不 这栋房♥子里没控制装置
No, no, there's no controls in this house.
就算我想让她不死 也束手无策
I couldn't stop her death even if I wanted to.
只有杰弗里能做到 他正看着我们呢
Only Jeffrey can. He's watching us right now.
等他看到我被你冷血杀害后
Once he sees you murder me in cold blood,
就会解除陷阱 放了贝莉
then he will unlock the trap and release Bailey.
你真指望我相信
And you expect me to believe
一个连环杀手
he's a serial killer of his word?
他会信守诺言的
He is, actually
我告诉他这个想法时 他激动万分
He was very excited when I pitched him the idea.
他喜欢其中的美感
He loved the artistry of it.
私下讲 我觉得他想继承我的一世英名
And between you and me, I think he wants my crown.
是时候了
It's time.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
嗯 抱歉 贝莉
Um, excuse me. Bailey.
他们马上要给发电机断电了
Okay. They're about to take out the generator,
所以 一旦化学物质开始掉落
so once the chemicals fall--
我就不能再浮出来了
I won't be able to surface.
我知道 没事 来吧
I know. Okay, here we go.
咱们出去见
I'll see you on the other side.
马上切断电源
Cut the power now.
她要死了 约翰
She's dying, John.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表