Hey, uh, your company just moved a Genny Bradford.
她有东西遗失了
There seems to be an object missing.
是在一个刺绣盒子里装的手链
It's a bracelet last seen in an embroidered box.
不是 先生 不好意思
No, sir. Excuse me.
不是 没人想责难或者指控什么
No, no one is accusing anyone of anything.
但如果你能联♥系♥下搬家队的人
But if you could just contact the team,
看他们是否知道些什么 那就太感谢了
see if they know anything, it'd be much appreciated.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不怎么痛快吗
No joy?
他说 等我回信吧
He said, "Let me get back to you."
我不想显得太悲观
I don't want to sound cynical...
他就是没打算搭理你
He's blowing you off.
你看到了吗
You seeing this?
指挥中心 7A15 疑似发现武装抢劫
Control, 7-Adam-15, possible 2-11 in progress.
目标人物为白人男性 黑色裤子 格子上衣
Subject white male, black pants, plaid shirt.
1是为了钱 -你说什么呢
♪ 1 for the money. What are we talking about? ♪
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Show us your hands!
你说什么呢
♪ What are we talking about? ♪
嘿 我来 我来
Hey! I got him. I got him.
他们在这聊的都是钱的事
♪ They talking 'bout funds round here ♪
站住 站住
Stop! Stop!
他们在这聊的都是枪的事
♪ They talking bout guns round here ♪
我可得小声点 做个妈妈的乖儿子
♪ I'm a hold it down like I'm my mamma's son ♪
站住
Stop!
指挥中心 7A15 步行追捕嫌疑人 第八街向西
Control, 7-Adam-15, foot pursuit of suspect, west on 8th.
你得让我把话说完
♪ You gotta let me finish ♪
你知道我想来只赢不输
♪ You know I'm lit-erally always winning ♪
我的生意 顺风顺水
♪ Stay on my biz markee, I keep 'em spinning ♪
她可真是不知羞耻
♪ Ooh, she so thick-skinned ♪
你得让我说完
♪ You gotta let me finish ♪
绝不会不尊重屋里的女王
♪ Never disrespect the queens in the room ♪
嘿 趴下 站住
Hey! Get down! Stop!
为我的女王 我只能让你躺在墓地里
♪ For my lady, man, I'll leave you in this tomb ♪
你可不是上帝
♪ You ain't Jesus ♪
你想要茶又想要汤
♪ Everybody want the tea and the soup ♪
温蒂·威廉姆斯 越来越贪婪
♪ Wendy Williams, more cream, more greed, baby ♪
我就是这么想的
♪ That's just how I see it ♪
人不为己天诛地灭
♪ Yeah, every man for himself ♪
没错 嘿
♪ Yeah, yeah, hey ♪
这世界本就是弱肉强食
♪ Only the strong will survive when you out here ♪
这世界
♪ Out here ♪
嘿 这是个竞争激烈的世界 别怕
♪ Hey, it's a dog-eat-dog world, no fear ♪
别怕
♪ No fear ♪
嘿 趴下 趴下
Celina: Hey, stay down. Stay down, stay down.
趴下
Stay down.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你呢 哪里断了没
How about you? Anything broken?
我没事
I'm fine.
想逮捕就逮捕我吧
Just arrest me already.
你已经被逮捕了
Oh, you're for sure under arrest.
那就走吧
Then let's go.
我得打给我女朋友 她会提交保释的
I just gotta call my girlfriend. She'll post bail.
你计划的还挺好
Ah, well, I'm glad you got a plan,
不过你摔的可不轻
but you took a pretty hard fall.
我们还是先送你去医院
First, we're gonna take you to the hospital
检查一下然后再带进局里吧
and get you checked out before we can process you.
走吧
Shall we?
下次你跑我开车如何
How about next time, you run and I drive?
等我回信吧
Let me get back to you.
你不是说多米尼克中午在这
Thought you said Dominique was supposed to meet us here
跟我们碰头吗 -是这么说的啊
at noon. She was.
她通常会早到
She's usually early.
也许她昨晚学习学晚了
Maybe she was up late studying.
或者开趴去了
Or partying.
你看她的抖聊了吗
You check her ClipTalk?
上面看不出来仟么的 那不过是她假身份罢了
It won't tell us much. It's her cover page.
什么意思 -你知道现在的孩子们
Her what? - You know the kids.
他们有自已真正在用的社交账户
They have their real social media accounts
还有专门给父母看的假账户
and then the fake ones that they give to their parents.
你
Are you...
你觉得这样没问题
And you're okay with that?
反正她什么都跟我说 我不用偷看啊
She tells me everything. I don't need to stalk her.
那她告诉你为什么迟到了吗
She tell you why she is late?
没
No.
但我知道她宿舍在哪
But I do know where her dorm room is.
多米尼克
玛塔
嗨 你一定是玛塔吧
Luna: Hi. You must be Marta.
多米尼克跟我说她室友可好呢
Dominique has said the nicest things about you.
哦懂了 你们是她父母
Oh, right. You're the parents.
对 我们是她爸妈
Yeah. We're the parents.
我们是来找多米尼克的
And we're looking for Dominique.
她本来应该去酒店跟我们见面的
She was supposed to meet us at the hotel.
你们要是定了计划的话 她应该很快就回来了
I'm sure if you guys had plans, she'll be home any minute.
玛塔 我谢谢你这么为她打掩护
Marta, I appreciate you having my daughter's back,
但我觉得现在这么做并不合适
but now is not the time to cover for your roommate.
她的床都没动过 昨晚肯定没回来
Her bed's made. It hasn't been slept in.
说实话我真不知道她在哪
Honestly, I don't know where she is.
给她打电♥话♥不就行了
Let's just call her.
打过几次了
We have. Several times.
这是她的桌子吗
Is this her desk?
嗯
Yeah.
她在学商科
She's studying finance.
可这都是人文学科的书
These are all humanities courses.
这么说她没告诉你们她换专业了
So she didn't tell you that she switched majors?
没有
No, she did not.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you seen her?
晚饭后吧
Uh, just after dinner.
12个小时前吗
Like 12 hours ago?
我敢保证她没事 她是个很有原则的人
I'm sure she's fine. She has all of these rules.
比如喝的东西不能离开自己视线
Uh, never leave your drink unattended,
要留心自己的社交媒体 不独自乱走
be smart about social media, never walk alone,
永远带着手♥机♥充电器
always keep a phone charger with you.
韦德准则
"Wade's Way."
还以为这是我自言自语呢
I thought I was talking to myself.
她有没有说
Did she happen to tell you
晚饭后会去哪
where she was going after dinner?
圣·吉纳西
Saint Genesius.
教会吗
The church?
不过是些淤伤
Just a couple bumps and bruises.
小臂的擦伤是最严重的
The scrape on his forearm is about the worst of it.
谢谢 还有 谢谢给我冰袋
Oh, thank you. And, uh, thanks for the ice.
客气 我去给你拿出院证明
Any time I'll get the hospital clearance form for you.
马上回来
Be right back.
瑞安可以出院了 我们可以带他回去问话了
Ryan checks out. We can take him to processing.
太好了 刚接到搬家公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Great. I just got a call from the movers.
没想到那个经理还真不是忽悠我
Turns out the manager wasn't blowing me off.
他们找到手链了
So they found the bracelet?
其中一个搬家工人从垃圾里找出来的
One of the movers fished it out of the trash.
她那么珍贵的一样东西怎么会掉在垃圾里
Why was one of her prized possessions in the garbage?
他也正在查 会给我回话
He's looking into it He'll call me back.
嘿 可以走了吗
Hey, can we go now?
没见到有人这么着急去坐牢呢
I've never seen anyone so anxious to go to jail.
从打一出车你就什么都没说过
You know, you haven't said anything since we pulled out.
想事呢
I'm just thinking about things.
我很善于倾听
I'm a good listener.
行吧 我 我打算和克里斯提分手
Uh...yeah, I-I need to break up with Chris.
终于 -什么
Finally. - What?
听着 他是个好人没错
Look, he's a good dude and all,
但是配不上你啊
but, like nowhere near your level.
我只是不知道怎么处理
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表