菜鸟老警 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
怎么了 -我妈去世了
What? My mom died.
她叫阿布里尔·罗德斯
Lopez: Her name is Abril Rodas.
她手下的杀手们同时端掉了三个
Her Sicarios hit three competing gangs
对手的帮派 她还干掉了以利亚的人
at the same time she cut down Elijah's crew.
跟火焰姐不一样 我只在
Unlike La Fiera, I kill only
战略上有利的时候才会杀人
when it's strategically advantageous.
我会夺走你的一切 直到你
I'll take everything away from you until you say sorry
为夺走我的一切道歉为止
for taking everything away from me.
摩西没杀昆兰的手下
Harper: Moses didn't kill Quinlan's guys.
是以利亚干的 想挑起战争
Elijah did, to provoke a war.
别紧张 要是我想干掉你 你早就凉透了
Relax. If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already.
真棒
This is amazing.
我大费周章
I put in all this work,
你却跑上门自己把警徽拱手送上
and you're just handing me your badge.
警探你说 你这是非法入侵还是入室盗窃呢
Tell me, Detective, is this criminal trespass, burglary?
都不是 我把你的安保系统关了
Neither. I disabled your security system.
我从没来过这里
I was never here.
那我最好叫个证人过来
Well, I'd better get a witness.
让她睡吧 她也挺辛苦的了
Let her sleep. You made her work hard,
你老婆也不会乐意在警方报告里
and your wife wouldn't be happy to read about her
看到她的名字
in the police report.
你家电♥话♥线也被我断掉了
I also disconnected your phone lines
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥也屏蔽了
and jammed your cell.
行吧
All right.
要不是想杀我 那你干嘛来了
If you're not here to kill me, then what?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
省省吧 我们都清楚你最终目标是什么
Save it. We both know what your end goal is.
有一天你醒过来
One day you're gonna wake up
会决定不再跟我们玩了
and decide you're done playing with us
然后直接把我们一家杀掉
and put my family in the ground.
我是不会 -我没戴窃听器
I would never-- I'm not wearing a wire.
这儿就咱俩人
It's just us here.
我想过把你抓起来 但没成功 你赢了
I tried to lock you up, but I failed. You won.
所以 怎么着 你是要放弃了吗
So, what, you're giving up?
如果我是孤身一人 我会在街上
If it was just me, I'd fight you in the street
拿爪锤砸爆你
with a claw hammer,
像恐怖电影里演的那样把你大卸八块
take you apart like a horror film,
并且很乐意为此付出代价
and gladly pay the consequences.
但我有责任 由不得我任性
But I've got responsibilities bigger than me,
我是来跟你做个交易
so I'm offering a trade.
你有什么能拿来跟我交易的
What could you possibly have to offer me?
阿布里尔·罗德斯 她杀了你八名手下
Abril Rodas. She killed eight of your men.
我们发现你的时候 你蜷缩在柜子里
We found you cowering in a cabinet.
我敢打赌你做噩梦还会梦到她
I bet you still have nightmares about her.
继续说
Keep talking.
她要北上 建立自己的帝国
She's moving north, building her empire,
赢得了缉毒局/联调局/洛杉矶警局专案小组的关注
and earning herself a DEA/FBI/LAPD task force.
我也参与其中 可以从内部给你情报
I'm on it and offering to feed you intel from the inside
你就能把她干掉了
so you can take her out.
免了
Pass.
还没说完
I wasn't finished.
你知道吧 她清楚你是袭击摩西的人的
You see, she knows you were behind the hits
幕后黑手
on Moses crew.
他们是为她办事的
They worked for her.
她可不会坐视不理
She can't let that stand.
所以她会派杀手来杀你
So she's sending Sicarios to put you in the ground.
我可以给你个反抗的机会
I can give you a fighting chance.
如果她真要对付我
If she's really coming after me,
那你干嘛不直接等我死了呢
then why not just wait until my death?
因为你有能力出人头地
Because you have an ability to come out on top
近乎于奇迹
that borders on miraculous.
确实
That I do.
所以我有信心能处理好自己的事
Which is why I'm confident I can handle my own business.
先别急着拒绝
Don't say no just yet.
好好想想 我的提议也是有时限的
Think hard, because my offer has a clock on it.
我是不想在监狱里生孩子
I'd rather not have this baby in prison,
但如果你拒绝我 我就不等阿布里尔动手了
but if you turn me down, I won't wait for Abril.
我会尽我所能保护我的家人
I'll do what I have to do to protect my family.
并且会让你痛不欲生的
And I'll make it hurt.
明白
Understood.
走吧
Let's go.
他上钩了没
Did he take the bait?
咬了一口 要想上钩还需要点时间
He nibbled. It'll take more to get him on the hook.
这事风险很大 最后一次退出的机会
Mm. This is a big risk. Last chance to bow out.
我是不会退出的
I'm all the way in.
福克斯堡 宾夕法尼亚州
这儿多好啊
It's sweet
是啊 跟诺曼·洛克威尔的画似的
Yeah. No, it's a Norman Rockwell painting...
诺曼.洛克威尔是美国在20世纪早期的重要画家及插画家
如果诺曼·洛克威尔是个有幽默感的反♥社♥会♥者
if Norman Rockwell was a sociopath with a sense of humor.
我会一直陪着你的
Well, I'm here with you the whole time.
我不是来重温童年来的
Look, I-I'm not looking to relive my childhood here.
我就是想把我妈的事情处理好
I'm just gonna get my mom's affairs in order,
然后咱明晚就打道回洛杉矶
and we'll be back in L.A. by tomorrow night.
你妈妈才过世
Your mom just died.
也许我们可以改航♥班♥ 多待几天
Maybe we can change our flight and stay a few days.
航♥空♥公♥司♥把我们行李弄丢了
Look, the airline lost our luggage.
唯一能租到的就是那辆粉蓝色的小车车
The only rental available was that powder-blue pillbox.
信我 这就是宇宙在告诉你要速战速决
Trust me, this is the universe saying, "Get in and out quick."
嘿 你肯定是伊芙琳的顾客之一
Oh, hey, you must be one of Evelyn's customers.
我马上就来招呼你们
I'll be with you in one second.
抱歉 你哪位
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我是她儿子 约翰·诺兰
Oh. I'm her son, John Nolan.
真的吗 她儿子不是个警♥察♥么
Really? I thought her son was a cop.
为人♥民♥服务
Protect and serve.
你知道有什么事很怪吗 -你也是警♥察♥
You know what's weird? That you're a cop, too?
是的 也是伊芙琳的独子 约翰·诺兰
Yeah. And Evelyn's only son, John Nolan.
你要不要再说一次
You want to try again?
我是乔什 切瑞
Josh. Cherry.
久仰大名
I've heard so much about you.
你为什么要冒充我
And you're impersonating me why?
老♥毛♥病了 这是伊芙琳的主意
Old habit. I mean, it was Evelyn's idea
能帮她推销自卫装备产品
to help sell her line of self-defense gear.
她说你允许的了 所以
She said you gave your blessing, so...
我都一年多没跟我妈说过一句好话了
I haven't said a kind word to my mother in over a year.
电击枪和胡椒喷雾
Taser and pepper spray,
洛杉矶警局警长约翰·诺兰代言
"Endorsed by Captain John Nolan, LAPD."
你升职了竟然没告诉我
You got a promotion and didn't tell me?
你知道冒充
You're aware impersonating
执法机关人员是犯法的吗
law enforcement is a crime?
看得出你需要时间哀悼
I can see you need time to grieve.
把箱子放下 乔什
Leave the box, Josh.
还有以后别再说你是我了
And keep my name out of your mouth.
收到 警官 节哀顺变
Yes, sir. I'm sorry for your loss.
这还真是新鲜
Well, that was different
这是我小时候的日常
No, that was every day growing up.
要是咱们明天就回的话
Well, we have a lot of work to do here
这要干的活可是不少
if we're wheels up tomorrow.
你觉得放一起烧了怎么样
How do you feel about controlled burns?
这次旅行我可真是受罪
I'm not gonna be any fun this trip
没事啦 因为我可以把两人份的快乐一起感受了
It's okay, 'cause I'm enough fun for both of us.
没毛病
Mm. So true.
我都应该跟你说声谢谢了
I guess I should say thank you--
非法入室加上违反第四修正案
burglary and a fourth amendment violation,
打着官方的旗号♥
both under cover of authority.
你这是很想蹲联邦监狱的大牢啊
You're looking at federal prison,
加上七位数的民事诉讼 光是律师费
plus a seven-figure civil suit. And the legal fees alone
就够我跟托斯卡纳买♥♥套房♥子的了
are gonna pay for my house in Tuscany.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表