我周三来收房♥租
and I'll be here Wednesday for the back rent.
没问题 谢谢你
Absolutely. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
You bet. Thank you.
我周三见不到他们了 是不是
I'm not gonna see them Wednesday, am I?
我告诉你 现在就把租约签掉算了
I'm telling you, just sign over the lease now.
7A15 2331
Harper: 7-Adam-15, 2331,
我们正在侦办失踪人口案件 马泰奥·拉米雷兹
we're working a missing person, Mateo Ramirez.
他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥出现在 旧佛罗伦萨厨房♥
His cellphone last pinged at the old Florence Kitchen.
你们能前去和我们会合吗
You free to meet us there?
没问题
Can do.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
出了不好的事情
Something bad happened.
供应链问题会造成什么不幸影响吗
The unfortunate effects of supply chain issues?
不 不 这是我最接近真正邪恶的时候
No. No, this is as close as I've ever felt to evil --
找到什么了吗
Find anything?
还真正的邪恶
True evil. Huh?
这个地方确实有某种气场
The place does give off a certain vibe.
这就奇怪了
And this is weird.
怎么
What?
这是新的灰泥墙
This is fresh plasterboard.
为什么要修缮一个要被拆除的地方
Why fix a wall in a place destined for a wrecking ball?
我要给马泰奥打个电♥话♥ 看看能不能听到什么
I'm gonna call Mateo's cell, see if we can hear anything.
当心
Careful.
你需要点时间吗 -不用 长官
Nolan: You need a minute? No, sir.
你见过这样的事情吗
You ever seen anything like this before?
不是这样的
Not exactly like this,
但是我见过不少我希望没有见过的东西
but I have seen plenty of things I wish I could unsee.
我小时候就知道世界有多残忍♥
I mean, I've known how brutal the world can be
但是 当你亲眼目睹
since I was a kid, but, I mean, it's still shocking
还是会震惊
when you come face to face with it.
然而在你麻木的时候你才应该
And yet it's when it stops being shocking
开始担心
that you really need to worry.
对
Yeah.
好了 我能做些什么
Alright. What can I do?
鉴证部门的马上就到
TID's on the way to process the scene.
不如你到外面去 等着他们
Why don't you go outside, wait for them,
领他们进来
and show them the way in?
所以 是贩毒集团干的吗
So, we thinking cartel?
或者有关联 马泰奥是帮派成员
Or cartel-inspired. Mateo was affiliated.
他和奎兰的团伙有关系
He ran with Quinlan Wright's crew.
我打赌剩下的人也是一个团伙的
I'd bet money the rest of these guys did, too.
是 等我们确认身份之后就知道了
Yeah. We'll know for sure once we I.D. them.
塞琳娜还好吗
Celina okay?
是 她会好起来的 我不确定
Yeah. She will be. I'm not sure if it helps
她把这当作是邪恶的化身是不是有帮助
or if it hurts that she sees this as...
邪恶的化身
Evil incarnate?
是 你相信这个说法吗
Yeah. You believe in that?
百分之百
A hundred percent.
我是不是相信
Uh, do I believe in the embedding
超自然力量附身
of a metaphysical force within the body
把人变成禽兽
that turns people into monsters?
不予置评
No comment.
但是我知道这件事只会越来越糟
But I know for a fact that this is only gonna get worse.
如果这真的是奎兰的手下干的
If this really is Quinlan's guys,
这可能是帮派战争的开始
then this is likely the beginning of a gang war.
和谁打
With who?
摩西·沃登
Moses Warden.
我猜是他
That's my pick.
他们为了以利亚的地盘争斗了几个月
They've been fighting over Elijah's territory for months.
也许我们可以去拜访他们一下
Well, maybe we pay both these guys a visit,
告诉他们如果升级事态
impress upon them how bad it would be
会有多严重
if they were to take it any farther.
值得一试
It's worth a try.
示警阻止不了他们
A shot across the bow is not gonna stop them,
但是也许能够让他们一段时间不行动
but it might slow them down long enough
让我们把犯案的人逮捕归案
for us to put bracelets on the monsters who did this.
你不吃甜点 我不怪你
You avoiding the pastries. I don't blame you.
卖♥♥相好难看
They look sad.
我需要注意身材
I need to watch my figure.
我男友讨厌放任自流的女性
My boyfriend hates women who let themselves go.
他怎么想有什么关系 这是你的身体
Oh, well, what does it matter what he thinks? It's your body.
他在帮助我
He's helping me.
你知道 我需要成为最好自己的激励
You know, I need the motivation to be the best I can be.
如果你破戒了呢 他会怎么做
Oh, and if you slip up? What does he do then?
他没意见
He's cool about it.
这是我的身体 你知道 像你说的
It's my body. You know, like you said.
你知道 有时候控制行为
You know, sometimes controlling behavior --
可能 成为预警标志
it -- it can be, like, a red flag.
那不是
Um, t-that's not --
他只是替我着想
uh, he's just looking out for me.
我什么都不该说的
I-I shouldn't have said anything
厕所里的那个人 是吧
The bathroom's that way, right?
是 好的
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Okay.
你绝对想不到谁在教少年棒球
You'll never guess who's coaching Little League.
诺兰
Nolan?
不是 友善警长
No. Sergeant Friendly.
什么 那是怎么回事 我能去观摩吗
What? How did that happen? Can I watch?
各位 没什么大事
Guys, it's not that big of a deal, alright?
泰勒的教练辞职了
Uh, Tyler's coach quit,
所以我只是在替班教练来之前顶一阵
so I'm just gonna sub until they find a replacement
这是什么
What's this?
所以 其中的一位学生 凯拉·库克
Uh, so, one of the "students" -- Kyra Cook.
她的男友 奥利弗 最近刚刚离婚
Um, her boyfriend, Oliver, is recently divorced,
他的前任有一张针对他的禁制令
and his ex has a restraining order against him
原因是家庭暴♥力♥
for domestic violence.
你觉得他在虐待凯拉吗
Hmm. Do you think he's abusing Kyra?
是 没错 我不
Yeah, I do I mean, I'm not --
不确定我怎么帮忙
I'm not sure how I can help, though.
如果她不承认
Well, if she won't admit it's happening,
你能过什么
what can you do?
她来参加市民学院是有原因的
She came to Citizen's Academy for a reason.
也许 也许她想要得到帮助 但是害怕
Maybe -- Maybe she wants help, but she's still too afraid.
我觉得我需要找到办法
I think I just need to find a way
来让他能够愿意寻求帮助
to make her feel comfortable enough to ask for it.
贝莉的租客送来一张列表
Bailey's tenants sent over a list of things
列举了他们需要修理的东西
they say need repairing
有几百项 更换水疗喷头
It numbers in the hundreds. Replace the spa jets?
她都没有热浴缸
She doesn't even have a hot tub.
你还在难受吗
You still struggling?
不是
No.
有一点
Well, a little.
我知道 我需要克服 我是警♥察♥
I know. I-I need to get over it. I'm a cop.
我会看到糟糕的事情
I'm going to see messed-up things.
没错 但是这不意味你需要表现得
True. It doesn't mean you have to act like
这对你没有影响
it doesn't have an impact on you.
哈珀连眼睛都不眨
I mean, Harper didn't blink.
哈帕见过的事情
Harper has seen things
就连《猛鬼街》里面的杀手见了都要害怕
that would give Freddy Krueger nightmares.
好吧 所以我们要找的人是谁
Alright. So who's this guy we're going to jam up?
奎兰·莱特 从街角干起
Quinlan Wright. Got his start working corners.
逐渐开始贩卖♥♥人口 在鹈鹕湾监狱待了两年
Graduated to trafficking. Spent two years in Pelican Bay
出狱正好赶上以利亚的衰落
and got out just in time for Elijah's fall.
好 你是怎么记下来这些人的
Okay, how do you keep all these players straight?
看样子他们
I mean, it seems like they're rising
过一阵子就要经历权力轮换
and falling every five minutes.
需要下点功夫 街头线报 常规查访
Takes work Uh, CIs on the street, regular check-ins
和不同部门你沟通 警探 缉毒部门 有组织犯罪部门
with the different desks -- detectives, narco, gangs.
我打算在几个月之后再
I was planning on waiting till you had a few more months
带你了解
under your belt to do that deep dive.
我现在就准备好了
Oh, I'm ready now.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表