也许我应该鼓起勇气和他们一起去
Maybe I should have held my nerve and gone with them.
诺亚 你知道不该这么做
Noah, you know better than that.
卧底的第一条原则
Rule number one of U.C. work--
不要跟到第二个地点
Never follow to a secondary location.
没有任务值得让你自己被害
No mission is worth getting yourself killed over.
对 我知道 但是我可能搞砸了任务
Yeah, I know, but it's driving me crazy
把我快搞疯了 -是啊
I might have messed this one up. Yeah.
嘿 你打给阿普尔没有
Well, hey, have you called April yet?
她一定很高兴你出来了
She must be thrilled that you're out.
我们分手了
We broke up.
她和我分手了
Well, she broke up with me.
很显然 我情感封闭
Apparently, I was "closed off"
就像是在和机器人约会
and it was like "dating a robot."
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧
Well...
我开始觉得卧底生活
I'm starting to think the undercover life
对快乐的感情关系没有好处
isn't conducive to a happy relationship.
我是说
Well, I mean,
那得看情侣的情况
that probably depends on the couple.
所以你才继续干巡警吗
Is that why you're still on patrol?
新恋情胜过新职业
New relationship trumps new career?
不 我毕业之后做过几次卧底
No. I've worked a few U.C. cases since graduating.
一次
Well, one.
轮不上我来评断
Well, far be it for me to judge,
但是你是卧底学校最出色的警♥察♥
but you were by far the most talented cop at U.C. school.
如果你不敢放手去做真是可惜了
Be a shame if you didn't take the plunge.
好了 我们的搜索网格在三区
All right, our search grid is zone three,
齐内加达到西大道
La Cienega to Western.
收到
Copy that.
长官 你能帮我个忙吗
Sir, can you do me a favor?
当然 等等
Sure. Wait.
各种可能性闪过我的眼前
All the possibilities just flashed before my eyes.
暂且说 我尽力而为
Uh, let's go with-- I'll see what I can do.
我希望看一份案卷档案
Well, there's a case file I was hoping to read,
但是因为我是新人 所以我没有权限
but since I'm a rookie, I don't have access.
当然 我可以和卡兰丁警督谈谈
Oh, sure, I can talk to Lieutenant Carradine,
看看我能不能给你带一份副本
see if I can get a copy for you.
哪份档案
Which file is it?
我妹妹的谋杀
My sister's murder.
赛琳娜
Celina.
我想要看看他们有没有
I just want to see if they've really done
尽了一切努力找到凶手
everything they can to find the guy.
你确定就这样吗
Are you sure that's it?
因为如果是我
Because if it were me,
我会希望拿到案卷并且破案
I'd want the file to try and solve it.
我是说 试试总没有坏处
I mean, it doesn't hurt to try.
其实 在这个事里面 有坏处
Actually, in this case, it does.
你知道那些报告里面都有什么
You know what goes into those reports.
细节 照片
The details, the photos.
我知道他做了什么 我去过医院
I know what he did to her. I was there at the hospital.
你才九岁
You were 9.
你以为你知道她经历了什么
You think you know what she went through.
如果你读了那份报告 那些图像会萦绕不去
If you were to read that report, those images would haunt you.
我需要你专心在培训上
And I need you focused for your training.
其他都行 那份不行
Any other file. Not that one.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好 如果听说什么就告诉我
All right, well, let me know if you hear anything
有什么进展吗
Any luck?
我的线人都没听说过这个流动实验室
None of my CIs have heard of this mobile lab.
有线索吗 -没有
Got a lead? Uh, no.
我的婆婆觉得莉娅看起来要着凉
My mother-in-law thinks Leah looks cold.
她来了吗 -不 不 不
Oh, she's visiting? No. No, no, no.
我们的婴儿监视器有联网的功能
Uh, our baby cam has a web feature,
詹姆斯给她发了链接
and James sent her the link.
所以这样她能感觉更亲密 好极了
So she can feel more connected. That's great.
好 你是 你是站在他那边吗
Okay. Are you-- Are you taking his side?
支持奶奶的立场怎么会有错呢 -好的
Since when is a pro-grandma stance controversial? Okay.
洛佩兹 调到13频道 -怎么了
Lopez, go to channel 13. What's up?
这整个婆婆的情况
The whole mother-in-law situation--
是贴心还是诡异
sweet or creepy?
看情况 你为什么这么问
Situational. Why are you asking?
詹姆斯给她连上了婴儿监视器的摄像头
James hooked her up with the baby cam feed.
不 那绝对是诡异
Oh, no, that's definitely creepy.
你需要给她断掉 -谢谢你
You need to cut her off. Thank you.
我的问题是
Now, here's my question.
卫斯理因为以利亚雇了私人保安
Wesley hired private security on the Elijah front,
他说他觉得他雇了个男的
and he says he thinks he hired a guy,
但是今天早上 一位前英国特种部队的美女
but this morning, an ex-British Special Forces hottie
出现在我们前门
showed up at our door.
你觉得他在说谎吗
You think he's lying? Uh...
更重要的是 她叫什么名字
More importantly, what's her name?
为什么 所以你能找到照片
Why? So you can find a photo?
是的
Uh, yeah.
是情人节 我一个人行动
It's Valentine's Day, and I'm flying solo.
查莉·布里斯托
Charlie Bristow.
查莉·布里斯托
Charlie Bris--
了不得
Damn.
我相信她可能是最合格的候选人
I'm sure she was probably the most qualified candidate.
这个女人和你丈夫现在在一起吗
This woman is with your husband right now?
对
Yes.
我会马上叫停 -好吧
I would shut that down so fast. Okay.
各位 各位 你们都管得太多了 好吗
You guys-- You guys, you are all overreacting, all right?
卫斯理不是出轨的人
Wesley is not the cheating type.
他不像你想象的那么清白
He's not as squeaky clean as you think.
等等 真的吗
Wait, Seriously?
有一个冰♥毒♥制毒室被
There's a meth lab cobbled together
一群飞车党人组装起来
by a bunch of mouth breathers speeding through our city.
我们需要专心
We need to focus.
你为什么这么焦躁 第一次过情人节
Why are you so cranky? First Valentine's Day.
你应该沐浴在新恋情的光芒之下
You should be basking in the glow of new love.
没错 你们今晚你有什么安排
That's right. What are you guys doing tonight?
我们不要在公开频道
We are not talking about Valentine's Day plans
谈论情人节安排
on an open channel.
至少你们里面有人还有理智
At least one of you has some sense.
诺兰 哈珀
Nolan, Harper,
我需要你们回到警局
I need you to divert back to the station.
我们手头有个正在发展的事态
We have a developing situation
需要即刻处理 -收到
that needs immediate attention. Copy that.
收到 还有 洛佩兹
Copy. And, Lopez
把那个女人从你家里赶出去
get that woman out of your house.
这是什么
Whoa. What the hell is all this?
可以吗
Shall we?
摩根医生
Dr. Morgan.
我想说很高兴再见到你
I'd say it's a pleasure to see you again,
但是你带来的消息通常很吓人
but your news is usually terrifying.
没有区别
Well, this is no different.
洛杉矶机场发生了控场失效
We had a containment failure at LAX.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
三名本该被拣出
Three travelers who should have been
隔离的旅客
pulled aside for quarantine weren't
目前正在洛杉矶自♥由♥活动
and are currently at large in Los Angeles.
他们接触了什么
What were they exposed to?
埃博拉病毒
Ebola.
马修·诺斯洛普 基普·谢尔本 还有罗伯特·贝茨
Matthew Northrop, Kip Sherborn, and Robert Betts
两个小时之前在搭乘
all landed at LAX two hours ago
一架航♥班♥从尼日利亚出发在洛杉矶机场落地
on the same flight from Nigeria.
我们需要追踪他们并把他们带到圣史蒂芬医院
We need to track them down and take them to St. Stephen's
隔离
for quarantine.
根据我们认为他们暴露的时间
Based on when we think they were exposed,
我们有五个小时的时间
we've got about five hours.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表