you do not have the right to remain silent?
在Lybarge诉洛杉矶政♥府♥一案中,该州最高法♥院♥裁定,当一名公职人员可能被控刑事犯罪时
管理层必须告知他们享有的权利
对 内务部建议我放弃利巴格权利
Yes. I.A. advised me of my Lybarger rights.
好 开始吧
Let's jump right in.
你在抓获戴维斯先生之后
After you tackled Mr. Davis,
看到他头部有伤了吗
did you notice any signs of a head injury?
没有 他看上去很正常
No, he seemed perfectly fine.
也没有表现出任何认知障碍 眩晕
He didn't exhibit any, um, confusion, dizziness,
对光敏感吗
sensitivity to light?
我没发现 但我们还是带他去了医院
N-Not that I observed, but we took him to the hospital
以防万一
just to make sure.
在这次遭遇之前
Before the encounter,
戴维斯先生说过或做过
did Mr. Davis do or say anything
任何想让你伤害他的事吗
that might have made you want to hurt him?
不 当然没有
N-No. No, of course not.
记住 你没什么好隐瞒的
Remember, you don't have anything to hide.
我们想要确定的就是这一点
Wesley: That's what we're here to determine.
如果你步步都是按手册来的
If you did everything by the book,
这对你和政♥府♥都是好事
that's good for both you and the city.
会把我们的责任降到最小
It limits our liability.
但在确定你的行为跟戴维斯的死
But until we know for sure whether your actions contributed
无关之前 我们要做到有备无患
to Mr. Davis's death, we need to be prepared.
要以谋杀罪起诉我
To prosedute me for murder?
是
Yes.
我们继续吧
Wesley: Shall we continue?
她从没提过叫格楚德到朋友
She's never even mentioned a friend named Gertrude.
不然我肯定有印象
I'd remember.
这人跟多米尼克关系一定够好
Well, they're close enough for Dominique to follow her here
她都愿意跟她去找她男友对质
to confront her boyfriend.
这事她也瞒着我们了
Looks like something else she kept from us.
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
嘿 嘿
Sgt. Grey: Hey. Hey.
大家注意一下好吗
Can I get your attention?
我们在找女儿 多米尼克·格雷
We are looking for our daughter, Dominique Grey.
我们有张照片
My wife and I have a photo
可以请你们看一下吗
If you wouldn't mind taking a look,
非常感谢
we'd appreciate it.
对 你
Hey, hey, you.
你知道这是 -出什么事了
Do you know who thi-- - Wha-- What's going on?
这是我女儿多米尼克
Luna: This is our daughter, Dominique.
她别名多米
You might know her as Dom.
我们是他的父母 一直在找他
We're her parents. We've been searching for her.
多米失踪了 -对
Dom is missing? - Yes.
我们听说她昨晚可能跟她朋友
We heard that she might have come here last night
格楚德来过这儿
with her friend Gertrude.
对 是我 我就是格楚德
Yeah, that's -- that's me. I'm -- I'm Gertrude.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
我男友昨天演出时带了个小贱♥人♥过去
We came over to confront my boyfriend
我们一起来骂他
about that skank he brought to the show.
我打了他一拳
I punched him.
结果我们就又来感觉了
And then we started making out.
够了 之前的线索对上了
All right, that tracks so far.
那多米尼克在这里干嘛
Where was Dominique in all this?
肖恩带了粉 粉肠过来
Well, Sian brought co-conut water
多米不感兴趣
and that's not really Dom's scene,
我想她打车直接回寝室了
so I think she got a cab back to the dorms.
行吧 谢谢你
Fine. Thank you.
她如果联♥系♥你 一定给我们打电♥话♥
If she reaches out, please call us.
好吧 -没问题 一定
Okay? - Yeah. Totally.
这下知道她为什么对格楚德闭口不谈了
Now we know why she didn't tell us about her friend Gertrude.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以回家了 知道吗
Nolan: You can go home, you know?
不行 我做不到
No, I can't.
如果是我造成了那人的死亡呢
What if I'm the reason that guy's dead?
我觉得不是你
I don't think you are.
我看过随身录像了
I looked at the body cam footage.
只是一个你我实操过几百次的擒拿动作
That was a takedown any one of us had done 100 times
更有可能是在打斗过程中发生的
More likely it happened during the fight in processing
或者他身体本来就不好
or a preexisting condition.
就算他有动脉瘤
But even if he had an aneurysm
也是我在今天弄爆♥炸♥的
and I'm the reason it went off today
而不是五年后
and not five years from now --
瑞安抢劫了一家珠宝店
Ryan robbed a jewelry store.
看到警♥察♥他逃了 这是他的决定
He ran from the police. He made those choices.
我理解你现在的心情
I know what you're going through.
我在之前的情况中 负有直接责任
In my case, I was directly responsible.
我开枪打死了一个拿枪指着我的人
I shot and killed a man who pointed a gun at me.
我花了很长时间才克服这个难关
And it took me a long time to come to terms with that.
但我最终挺过来了
But I did.
怎么做到的
How?
你是怎么坦然接受 这种情况还有可能发生呢
How can you do your job knowing it might happen again?
我专注于自己做的好事
By focusing on the good I do.
不知我能否做得到
I don't know if I can.
瑞安是怎么死的
How did Ryan die?
我们正想确认这一点
We're trying to determine that now.
他有健康问题吗
Did he have any health issues?
木知道 我们在一起时间不长
I don't know We haven't been dating that long.
你知道他住哪儿吗
Do you know where he's been staying?
他辗转于各大汽车旅馆之间
He kind of just bounces from motel to motel.
他的宝宝怎么办
What about his baby?
什么宝宝
What baby?
他有个孩子 孩子妈跑了
He has a kid. The mom bailed.
他工作时 会把孩子放进一个
When he does jobs, he has this soundproof box
隔音盒中
he puts the baby in.
他会怎么样
He does what?
这样外人就听不到孩子哭了
So the crying doesn't call attention.
你们没找到孩子吗
You don't have the baby?
我们检查了瑞安的随身物品 找到了这个
We looked into Ryan's possessions and found this.
好吧 他肯定不住四季酒店
Well, he's not staying at a Four Seasons.
这倒是缩小了一点范围
That narrows it down a little.
但还有很多低端汽车旅馆
There's still dozens of low-end hotels and motels
等待我们搜查
we need to search.
大家听好
Everybody, listen up.
有个八个月大的婴儿
We have an eight-month-old infant
于四到五个小时前被遗弃
that was abandoned four to five hours ago,
我们要给方圆五英里之内的汽车旅馆致电
and we need to call every motel within a five mile radius.
再扩人到10英里 15英里
Then 10, then 15.
根据瑞安女友的交代
Based on what Ryan's girlfriend told us,
他这么做已经有段时间了
this has been Ryan's M.O. for a while now.
他知道如何不引人注意
So he knows how to stay under the radar.
他或许会用假名入住 现金支付
He probably checked in under a pseudonym and paid with cash.
这会让搜寻变得很困难
Well, that's gonna make it hard to find him.
没错 所以我们从最低端的开始查
Exactly, so start with the lowest of the low,
那种小时房♥不查身份证的地方
places that rent by the hour and don't check I.D.
再逐步向上查
and work your way up
不找到这个失踪婴儿绝不放弃
We don't stop until we find this missing kid
明白吗
Got it?
所以她帮格楚德跟男友对质完
Okay, so she helps Gertrude confront the boyfriend,
然后呢
then'what?
不知道
I don't know
打扰下 可以看一下你们昨晚的
Excuse me. Can I take a look at your security footage
监控录像吗
from last night?
抱歉 不可能
Sorry, no can do.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
这写的是洛杉矶警署
That says Los Angeles Police Department.
在纽约不作数
I don't think that does any good in New York.
再说也要出具搜查令的
Then there's the whole warrant thing.
听着 兄弟 我女儿不见了
Look, man, my daughter is missing.
我们知道她昨晚在这栋楼参加派对
We know she was at a party at this building.
我只想看看她是一个人走的
I just need to check to see
还是跟别人走的
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表