我没看错的话
I think there was
还有高♥强♥度泻药
an industrial-strength laxative there.
他没死已经是走运了
He's lucky he didn't die.
他 他被捕了吗
Is -- Is he under arrest?
对 等他洗完胃
Yes, yes, we will process him
出院之后我们就会逮捕他
just as soon as he's cleaned up and released.
我就觉得他一直到处乱走很奇怪
I thought it was weird he kept wandering off,
但我没想到他把病房♥
but I-I never imagined he was treating
当药片自助餐餐厅
the patient rooms like a pill buffet.
亲爱的 这你怎么想的到呢
Honey, of course you didn't.
这么做太蠢了
It's an incredibly stupid move.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking --
我挑了一个跟我爸一样的人
I picked a guy just like my dad.
还要更蠢一点
Well, yeah, only dumber.
我们确实注意到了这其中的相似性
Uh, we did notice the similarities.
好消息是 他们马上要来带你去做手术了
Good news is they're about to come get you for surgery,
这很快就会结束了
and this will all be over soon.
对 我去看看奥斯卡
Right. I'm gonna go check on Oscar.
打扰一下 手术准备都做好了吗
Excuse me. We all set for the surgery?
我的团队已经准备就绪了
My team is prepped and ready to go.
越早能把这人送出医院越好
The sooner we get this guy out of my hospital, the better.
你去哪儿了 -厕所
Where were you? Bathroom.
这儿都是条子 他还被铐在床上
Hospital is full of cops, and he's cuffed to the bed.
他能去哪儿 -你们知道吗
What's he gonna do? Hey, guess what.
美团还能送到医院
GrubMonkey delivers to the hospital.
这样你得推迟手术了吧
This means you're gonna have to delay the surgery, right?
是 至少12个小时
Yes, for at least 12 hours.
我的天 对哦
Oh, my, that's right.
我不能吃东西的
I wasn't supposed to eat.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我只是太饿了
I was just so hungry.
但既然
But, you know...
既然今晚不做手术了
since we're not having the surgery tonight,
我能来份甜点吗
do you think I can have dessert?
塞拉诺可能是去见人的
Lopez: Serrano might be meeting someone in there.
夜店可是谈生意的好地方
Clubs are a good place to talk business.
任何监听设备都会被杂音充斥
Interferes with any listening device.
或者他就是单纯爱玩
Or he just likes to party.
我应该来这里跳过几次舞
Think I went dancing here a few times.
但当时这儿不叫这个名字
It was called something else, though.
我还记得当年
Oh, yeah. I remember those days.
10点开始夜生活 点跌跌撞撞回家
Night starts at 10:00, stumble home at 3:00.
或者根本不回家
Or not at all.
我车里有一大堆替换衣物
I kept a whole wardrobe in my car.
我以前就那样
That was me.
我好想念有自己的生活的时候
I miss feeling like my life is my own.
如果你们需要有人进去
Aaron: If you need someone to go inside
盯着他 可以派我去
and keep an eye on him, I'm available.
下班时间再玩
Party on your own time.
要是他有所行动 我们得准备好跟上
We need to be ready to move when he does.
我们还要跟这家伙多久
How much longer are we gonna follow this guy?
几个小时
A couple hours.
安吉拉 我们已经跟了他一天了
Angela, we have spent the entire day on him.
你甚至错过了约会之夜
You missed date night.
我知道 很快就结束了
I know. We'll bail soon.
一个过夜包 说好了的
One overnight bag, as promised.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没问题 嘿 奥斯卡
No problem. Hey, Oscar.
你怎么样 姑娘
How you doing, girl?
你知道 心里知道他迟早
You know, it must be hard
会因为一个更性感的菜鸟
knowing that it's just a matter of time
和你分手一定很不容易
before Nolan cheats on you with his new, hot rookie.
想要激怒我这也太低级了
That was a really lame attempt to get under my skin.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
奥斯卡刚刚发现自己要死了
Oscar just found out he's doomed to die.
癌症吗 -赛琳娜
Cancer? Celina.
赛琳娜什么
Celina·what?
遇见了奥斯卡的死亡
Well, just foresaw Oscar's death.
是 她 完蛋了
Oh, yeah. He's, uh, toast.
这样的话 离他远一点
Oh, well, in that case, stay away from him tonight.
我不会的 对 我也是
I won't. Yeah, me, too.
你让菜鸟加班吗
You making your rookie work overtime?
不 我提出来的 我需要额外的钱
Oh, no, I offered. I could use the extra cash.
我有种预感
Oh, I had a feeling.
包里还另备了一份牙刷和化妆品
There's an extra toothbrush and a makeup kit in the bag.
你最好了
You're the best.
如果你需要什么就打给我 我会的
Call me if you need anything. I will.
如果他回家身上有一块淤青
Oh, if he comes home with so much as a bruise,
我会抓到你然后
I will hunt you down and strangle you
用肠子勒死你
with your own intestines.
你是个幸运的人
You're a lucky man.
可不是嘛
Don't I know it.
对不起 我本来该走了
Sorry. I meant to be out of here by now.
不用急了
Don't worry about it.
我们取消了我们的约会
We canceled our date.
发生什么了
What happened?
蒂姆和我今天一起巡逻
Well, Tim and I rode together today,
让人意识到了
and it really drove home
和上司约会的所有问题
all of the problems with dating your boss.
确实似乎很棘手 但是我不想说什么
It did seem tricky, but I didn't want to say anything.
那是不是意味着你们要分手了
Does that mean you guys are breaking up?
不是
No.
我们会弄清楚怎么处理
We'll figure out how to make it work.
太好了
Great.
怎么做
How?
好吧
Okay.
他实在不应该睡觉
He really shouldn't be sleeping.
不 他 他家里有个宝宝
Oh, no, he's, um -- he's got a new baby at home.
我觉得让他补补觉不错
Figured I'd let him catch a few.
你怎么样
Ah. And how are you holding up?
我们加班费照拿是不是
Well, we're getting time and a half, right?
是 我们是 然后我们就没事了
Ah, yes, we are. Then I'm good.
我马上回来
I'll be right back. Mm-hmm.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要走了 这事太愚蠢了
I'm leaving. This was stupid.
我从来不应该再和奥斯卡卷到一起
I never should have gotten involved with Oscar again.
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
也许我们应该喘口气
Maybe we should just take a breath
他在利用我
He's using me.
这不过是让他离开监狱一两天
This is all just an excuse
借口而已
so he can get out of jail for a couple days.
是 这是最好的情况
Yes, and that's best-case scenario.
最坏的情况 可能会导致三名医院职工死亡
Worst-case involves three dead hospital staff
和全球通缉
and an international manhunt.
那我为什么要在这
Then why am I here?
因为如果你重回捐献等待名单
Because if you wait it out on the donor list,
你可能再找不到匹配了
you might never find a match.
我愿意冒这个险 我不想要他要的任何东西
I'll take my chances. I don't want anything from him.
我以为一切都会好起来
I thought everything was going to be okay.
他可能变心了
That maybe he'd had a change of heart.
然后他又点了个汉堡 来逃避捐肾
And then I find out he ordered a hamburger to get out of it.
我是说 谁会这么干 我是他女儿
I mean, who does that? I'm his daughter.
我知道 你不能把他逼出做父亲的样子
I know. And you can't force him to have parental instincts.
我理解 听着 我也以为我父亲是个废物
I get it. Look, I thought my dad was a loser.
但是你父亲简直渣到了另一个境界
But yours is on an entirely different level,
你不应该受到这样的对待
and you don't deserve any of this.
我只是在自欺欺人
I was just deluding myself.
他绝对不会完成手术的
He'll never go through with the surgery.
那也许是真的
That may be true,
但是我觉得内心深处
but I think somewhere deep down,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表