给我一个我不应该直接
Give me one reason why I shouldn't walk
走进格雷办公室要求他解雇你的理由
straight into Grey's office and demand he fire you.
因为要是我被炒了 我对以利亚就没用了
Because if I get fired, I'm useless to Elijah,
而他需要所有能用到的助力
and he's gonna need all the help he can get.
他跟你说过阿布里尔的事了吗
Has he told you about Abril?
一堆废话
Blah, blah, blah.
是是是 世界到处都是怪物
Yes, the world is full of monsters.
我压根就不相信你的提议
I'm not buying your offer for one second
那又怎样 你不过就是个雇员
Who cares? You're just an employee.
但问题是
But here's the thing--
阿布里尔可不这么想
Abril won't see it that way.
她派来的人才不在乎你的法律伎俩
The people she's sending won't care about your legal tricks.
他们会像对以利亚身边其他人一样把你开膛破肚
They will gut you just like everyone else in Elijah's orbit.
要你还有假没放 快去放吧
If you have any vacation days, I'd take them.
大战当前我从不退缩
I never run from a fight.
大战
Fight?
红头发 你连大战的影都瞧不着
Red, you won't even see it coming.
该你了
You're up.
危地马拉
是 我准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
别紧张
It's okay.
卫斯理 你怎么进来的
Wesley. How did you get in here?
没有人不能被钱收买♥♥ 而我碰巧很有钱
Everybody has a price, and I am very rich.
那你到底买♥♥了什么呢
And what exactly have you bought?
除了速死
Besides a quick death.
希望是买♥♥到了跟恶魔做交易的机会
A deal with the devil, I hope.
摩西·沃登是你在洛杉矶的人
Moses Warden was your man in L.A.
然后呢
And?
我知道是谁杀了他手下
I know who killed his crew--
你的手下 破坏了你的犯罪网络
well, your crew-- disrupted your network.
你大老远跑过来就为了告诉我这事儿吗
And you came all this way just to tell me?
好无私呀
How selfless of you.
我当然是有目的的
I have an agenda for sure.
我们有个共同的敌人
We have a mutual enemy--
以利亚·斯通
Elijah Stone.
他在背后捅了火焰姐一刀
He stabbed La Fiera in the back,
把她在洛杉矶的地盘给抢了
took over her territory in L.A.
是 然后你想亲手扳倒他
Right, before you tried to take him down yourself
结果失败了
and failed.
你跟洛杉矶警局
You and the LAPD.
没错 现在他比之前更强大了
That's right. And now he's stronger than ever.
但胜利让他觉得自己无所不能
But the win made him feel invincible.
所以他干掉了你的手下
So he took out your soldiers,
现在他要夺走你拥有的一切
and now he's coming for everything you own.
你就这么心甘情愿把他交给我吗
And you're just willing to hand him over to me?
他死了 你的良心过意得去吗
To have his death on your conscience?
还有其他的
And a lot more.
他威胁到我家人了 我没得选
Well, he's threatening my family. I don't have a choice.
孩子怎么样了
Ah. How is el niño?
他都长这么大了
He's gotten so big.
我有在网上关注安吉拉 用的小号♥
I follow Angela online. My secret account.
杰克是我的一切
Jack is my everything.
我一定要护他周全
And I'm gonna keep him safe,
即便这代表着要跟你做交易
even if it means making a deal with you.
好
Okay.
但你知道背叛魔鬼的代价吗
But you know what happens if you betray the devil--
你跟你孩子要付出的代价
to you and your niño.
知道
I do.
首次见面 他活着出来了
Well, he survived first contact.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
抱歉我迟到了 我错过什么了
Sorry I'm late. What did I miss?
阿布里尔·罗德斯
Garza: Abril Rodas.
她曾是火焰姐的得力助手
She was La Fiera's right-hand woman
后来火焰姐杠上了错的人
until La Fiera went after the wrong people
结果心脏中了一枪
and ended up with a bullet in her heart.
错的人 -对
Wrong people? Yeah.
她让阿布里尔绑♥架♥了安吉拉·洛佩兹
She had Abril kidnap Angela Lopez.
她带安吉拉回去危地马拉
She took Angela back to Guatemala
好偷了她未出生的孩子
to steal her unborn kid.
洛杉矶警署一小队警官进行了私下营救
Small group of LAPD officers ran an off the books--
一次经过批准的 把她带回来的行动
but sanctioned-- operation to bring her back.
通过以利亚的情报网
Based on Elijah's intel.
安吉拉出于自卫杀了火焰姐
Angela killed La Fiera in self-defense
我们逃跑的时候 阿布里尔接管了大局
as we were escaping, leaving Abril in charge.
这里写说阿布里尔不睡觉的
It says here Abril doesn't sleep?
哈 可能吗
Huh. Is that even possible?
应该不可能吧
Well, it shouldn't be.
安吉拉和她在一起一周 没分开过
Angela was with her for a week, 24/7.
她说都没见过她打盹
She said she never even saw her take as much as a cat nap.
真厉害 好想采访一下她
Fascinating. Love to interview her.
她的通缉令可一大把
Yeah, well, she's got multiple outstanding warrants,
所以最近恐怕都不会来美国了
so she's not coming into the States anytime soon.
但她女友来了 所以我才迟到了
No, but her girlfriend is. That's actually why I was late.
缉毒局刚刚截获了阿布里尔给戴琳·莫拉莱斯的电♥话♥
Uh, DEA just intercepted a call to Daylin Morales from Abril,
命令她来洛杉矶
ordering her to come to Los Angeles.
有传闻说戴琳在16岁时的圣诞节
Rumor has it Daylin murdered her entire family
杀害了自己全家人
when she was 16 on Christmas Day.
父母虐待她吗
Abusive parents?
据我所知没有
No, not as far as I know.
她还录下了现场 说做试镜用
She taped the whole thing, said it was her audition reel.
那一定成功了 因为三个月之后
And it must have worked, 'cause three months later,
她出现在了西西里岛
she emerges a Sicaria.
去年跟阿布里尔搞在一起的
Hooked up with Abril last year.
马特 不用我说你也知道这计划有多危险了
Hmm. Matt, I don't have to tell you how dangerous this plan is.
但你还是打算说
And yet you're going to.
你这简直就是要引爆两颗手榴弹
You're pulling the pin on two grenades,
还试图在它们炸出血流成河之前
hoping to disarm them
把它们给拆了
before they fill the streets with blood.
从某个角度来说是这样
That's one way to look at it.
还有其它角度吗
And the other?
我们在进攻 韦德
We're playing offense, Wade.
你确定连个小葬礼都不需要吗
Are you sure you don't even want to have a small funeral?
我妈没有什么朋友
Well, my mom doesn't have any friends
都是泛泛之交 比如我们在家里
just acquaintances, like the grifter
见到的小贼 还有些被她骗的
we met at the house, and she had marks.
实在是不想听他们念什么祷词
Not really interested in hearing those eulogies.
约翰
Stacy: John.
嘿 史黛西
Oh. Hey, Stacy.
嘿 我本来想打给你的
Hey I've been meaning to call.
你♥妈♥的♥事真的节哀顺变
I was so sorry to hear about your mom.
谢谢你 史黛西 这是贝莉·努恩 我的未婚妻
Thank you. Stacy, this is Bailey Nune, my fiancee.
嗨 未婚妻哈
Hi. Fiancee?
真不错啊你 我跟约翰从小玩到大的
Good for you. I grew up with John.
所以如果我想知道他的糗事
Oh. So if I need embarrassing stories...
找我就对了
I am your girl.
不如你给她讲讲我是如何拿下四个抢劫犯
Or you could tell the time I took on four bank robbers
然后救下你一命的
and saved your life.
哦 你就是那个史黛西啊
Right You're that Stacy?
是 如果你需要什么
Yeah. Um, if you need anything while you're in town,
告诉我一声就行 -谢谢
please let me know. Thank you.
很高兴认识你 -我也是
Nice to meet you. Yeah. You, too
她长得挺好看 你们俩没
She's pretty. Did you two ever...?
在高中时有过 但我当时是个蠢货
Oh, once in high school, but I was an idiot.
她就向前看了
She moved on.
白月光吗
The one who got away?
不是
No.
算是吧
Yeah, a little.
等一下
Oh. One second
嗨 雪莉是吧 我们今早通过电♥话♥的
Hi. Uh, Shirley, right? We spoke on the phone this morning.
约翰·诺兰是吧 -对
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表