把门打开
Just open that door.
去疏散那群孩子
Nolan: Go get those kids out of here!
好的
Celina: Okay.
太可怕了 -真疯狂
This is crazy. - It's crazy.
这也太疯狂了 等等
Girl: Yo, this is so crazy, yo. Wait.
我们本来在玩滑板 看啊
We were just skating. Look, look.
看看这个
Look at this. Look at this.
你们都后退10码
I need you all to back up another 10 yards.
警官 出什么事了 听说一位女士被炸死了
Yo, Officer, what happened? I heard a lady blew up?
现在不会透露任何信息
We're not sharing any information at this time.
退后
Back up!
我往后推了警戒线
I pushed back the perimeter.
很好
Good.
你觉得她感觉到了吗
Do you think she felt it?
她的死吗 -是的
Her death? Yeah.
不会
No.
但之前的每一秒都是折磨
But everything up to that point was torture.
拆弹小组怎么说
What'd the bomb squad say?
他们证实了我们的怀疑
They confirmed what we already suspected.
爆♥炸♥装置是用在五金店
Device appears to be homemade
随处可见的物品自♥制♥的
using items you can find at any hardware store
他们得出是什么引发爆♥炸♥的吗
Do they know what triggered the explosion?
很可能是装置上的定时器
Most likely, the device was on a timer,
但要把炸♥弹♥重组起来才能确定
but they need to put the bomb back together to be sure.
要拼起来可是个大工程
Ah, that's gonna be a hell of a jigsaw puzzle.
我猜这段视频已经在社媒上传开了
I'm sure videos are already popping up on social media
新闻直升机都闻讯而来
And the news choppers are already here.
如果她的车和车牌号♥泄露到网上
Okay, well, if her car and her license plate get leaked online,
用不了多久 大家都会知道她是谁
it's not gonna be long till her name does, too.
我想象不到在抖聊上这样发现
Ohh, I can't imagine finding out something
亲友的死信有多难过
about someone I love like this on ClipTalk.
我们不允许这种情况发生
We're not gonna let that happen.
诺兰 你和华雷斯去趟受害者家里
Nolan, I want you and Juarez to go to the victim's house.
好的
Right.
谁会做这种事
Who would do something like this?
已经正式升级为谋杀了
It's officially a homicide.
还有其他人受伤吗
Was anyone else injured?
没有严重大碍
Nothing serious,
这行为很奇怪
That's strange, right?
炸♥弹♥通常是为了造成大规模伤亡
I mean, bombs are usually for mass-casualty events.
如果只想杀一人 用枪要容易得多
If you want to kill one person, a gun is a lot easier.
这人不光想杀她 还想让她害怕
They didn't just want her dead. They wanted her terrified.
等等 我收到了帕姆家的监控录像
Hold on. I just got video footage from Pam's house.
看不见他的脸
Can't see his face.
然后车♥库♥摄像头七分钟之后激活
Alright. The garage camera's triggered 7 minutes later.
还有别的角度吗
Is there any other angle?
没 只有这个
No, that's it.
等等 稍微倒回去点
Wait, wait. Go back feal quick.
我觉得她认出了他
Yeah. I feel like she recognizes him.
对 她看起来没害怕
Yeah, she doesn' t seem scared.
不管这人是谁 她都毫无戒备
Whoever he is, she wasn't expecting trouble.
好吧 她母亲叫玛丽安·温菲尔德
Alright, mother's name is Marianne Winfield.
62岁 做公共关系工作
62, works in PR, and...
她即将收到一生中最不幸的消息了
man, she's about to receive the worst news of her life.
好吧 那我来说
Alright. I'll do the talking.
我俩最好一个人讲
It's better if only one of us speaks.
以便对方集中精力
That way, the person can focus
理解我们要传达的信息
a little easier on what we're telling them.
让我来吧
Well, I can do it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我早晚都要面对第一次死亡通知
I have to make my first death notification sometime.
不如就今天吧
Might as well be today.
好吧
Okay.
不要用委婉语
Don't speak in euphemisms.
别用“逝去”“去了更好的地方”这种词
No "passed on" or "in a better place."
要直截了当
Just be direct.
我们有个不幸的消息
"We have bad news.
你女儿帕姆今天在爆♥炸♥中丧生
Your daughter Pam was killed today in an explosion."
当警♥察♥告诉我妈
You know, when the police told my mom
他们找到我妹妹时 说的是 我们找到她了
that they'd recovered my sister, they said, "We found her."
有那么一瞬间 我们以为
And for a second, we thought...
所以你明白这有多重要
So you understand how important this is.
当然
Yeah I do
那好
Okay.
塞丽娜:华雷斯 这是约翰·诺兰警官
Celina Juarez. This is Officer John Nolan.
那个女人真可怜
Lucy: That poor woman.
生命的最后时饱受折磨
The last moments of her life must have been agony,
为脖子上的炸♥弹♥担惊受怕
just wondering if the bomb was gonna go off,
祈祷它不会爆♥炸♥
praying it wouldn't.
罪犯就是为了折磨她吧
I'm guessing that was the point.
一个人费劲心机制♥作♥这么个炸♥弹♥
No way someone goes through that much trouble of building
无非就是想恐吓受害者
something like that unless they want to terrorize their victim.
喂
Yeah.
我看到新闻了 你还好吗
I saw the news. Are you okay?
我没事 但外面都乱套了
Yeah, I'm fine, but it's crazy out here.
好的 我理解你没时间
Okay. Look, if you don't have time, I get it.
但我一个房♥产经纪朋友刚发给我一个房♥源
But a Realtor friend of mine just slipped me a listing.
还没有正式挂出
It hasn't been posted online yet.
如果你喜欢 我们也许该出手了
So, uh, if you like it, I think we should move on it.
哇 好吧
Wow. Um, okay.
陈 公务时间是跟男友聊天的吗
Chen, chat with your boyfriend on your own time
看来他心情不好 我不烦你了
He's in a mood. I'll let you go.
把你想法短♥信♥告诉我
Just text me and let me know what you think?
好 我会的
Yeah, I-I'll do that
谢谢
Thanks.
帕姆·温菲尔德过去五年在森维尔石油公♥司♥
Pam Winfield was an in-house counsel at Sunvale Oil
做内部律师
for the past five years.
保安给我发了一份
Security e-mailed me a list of people
曾给公♥司♥寄恐吓信的人的名单
who sent threatening letters to the company.
第一个住在奥兰治林
The first guy lives over on Orange Grove.
行 我们去查查看吧
Alright, let's go pay him a visit
拉布雷亚博物馆的案子怎么样了
How's the Tar Pits case going?
还没来得及想
I haven't been thinking about it.
出了这档子事 想这事觉得不合时宜
After what happened, it seems kind of silly.
警探的职责之一就是处理各种案件
Part of being a detective is juggling cases,
能够做到在不同案件中完美切换
switching between wildly different gears.
好吧 嗯
Okay. Um...
现在嫌疑人包括她男友 还有文物经纪人
Okay. We have the boyfriend. We have the artifacts broker.
两人都有杀害警卫的动机
Both have motive to kill the guard.
我认为需要多了解下窃贼
I-I feel like I need to know more about the theft.
她一开始是怎么卷进来的
Like, how did she get roped up in this in the first place?
这是第四个问题吗
Is that a fourth question?
是 这个警卫是为了得到博物馆藏品
Yes. Did the guard take the job at the museum
才接受这份工作的吗
in order to gain access to the artifacts?
很难说 但我们知道
It's hard to say, but we do know
她在黑市的联♥系♥人
that her black-market contact
也是她的高中恋人
was also her high-school sweetheart.
又一个男朋友
Another love interest?
看来终于有了些进展
Okay. Now we're getting somewhere.
这很难接受
This is a lot.
亲眼看她死去 又得通知她母亲
Watching her die, having to tell her mother.
任何人一天也不该处理这么多事
It's more than anyone should have to deal with in a day.
但我们的轮班还没有结束
But our shift isn't over yet.
我知道 我没事
I know. I'm okay.
嘿 你在哪里
Hey. Where are you?
我在房♥子下面
I'm under the house.
为啥
Why?
那种噪音不断出现 快把我逼疯了
I keep hearing this noise, and it's driving me crazy.
你觉得自己一个人下去
And you thought it would be a good idea
明智吗
to go under there by yourself?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表