从熟人身上吸取希望
♪ Leeching hope from the ones you know ♪
我不会留下完整的你
♪ I will not leave you whole ♪
布莱福德 表现不错
Yeah, Bradford. Nice.
恭喜你 获得加入我们的资格
Mad Dog: Well, clearly you got the goods to be here.
既然加入了我们 就得来个团队纹身
And now that you're one of us, you get the company ink.
你们啥意思 什么纹身
What are you talking about? What ink?
大家都有的纹身 兄弟
It's the tattoo we all have, brother.
我们以此来展示忠诚
It's how we show our loyalty.
别这样 我们都知道
Oh, come on. We all know
一群警♥察♥要是开始统一纹身了
that as soon as a group of cops get the same tattoo,
那就离进监狱不远了
they're going to prison.
你什么意思
What are you trying to say?
好 给我看看
Alright, let me see it.
别紧张啊 兄弟 给你
Lighten up, brother. Here.
给
Here
送你个独角兽
Have a unicorn.
真善良
Too kind.
太善良了 谢谢
Too kind. Thank you.
刚那是个考验 看你可以屈服到什么地步
They're testing you, seeing how far you'll bend.
我当兵时也见过
Yeah, I saw the same kind of thing
一样的操作
when I was in the military.
这群人可不管你职级多高
Not about how many stripes on your sleeves with this crew.
没问题 都是为了团队团结
It's all good. Team building.
你要成为这个团队的领导 他们就需要知道你是谁
If you're gonna lead this team, they need to know who you are.
让他们看看蒂姆·布莱福德当初是如何
Show them the Tim Bradford that was tapped to join Metro
进入都会司的
in the first place.
谢谢
Thanks.
莱特纳先生 如果你老婆索尼亚真在俄亥俄
Lopez: Mr. Laetner, if your wife, Sonia, is in Ohio,
请问为什么她的车停在好莱坞
do you have any idea why her car was parked in Hollywood
包包和手♥机♥还放在车里面
with her phone and purse still inside?
我真不知道
Deon: I don't know.
在我们这行
See, in my line of work,
如果一个女人不带钱 又要临时出门
when a woman takes a last-minute trip with no money,
十有八♥九♥都跟她丈夫有关
9 times out of 10, her husband's got something to do with it.
索尼亚到底在哪
So where's Sonia?
不知道
I don't know.
我发誓不骗你们
I swear. That's the truth.
听着你是对的
Look, you're right.
我对之前的那位警官撒谎了
I-I did lie to your officers earlier.
但他说如果惊动警♥察♥ 就会杀了索尼亚
But he said if I involved the police, he'd kill Sonia.
谁说的 -带走她的那男人
Who said that? - The man who took her.
索尼亚昨晚没有回家
Look, Sonia never came home last night.
我本来都准备报♥警♥了 结果电♥话♥响了
I was about to call the police when my phone rang,
他们问我要25万美元
and they said if I ever wanted to see her again,
否则别想再见索尼亚
I'd have to pay him $250,000.
把电♥话♥号♥码给我
I need the number.
是未知来电
It said "blocked."
我知道 我不该撒谎
Listen. I know I-I shouldn't have lied,
但这事儿我更想自己外理
but I'd really prefer to handle this myself.
很抱歉 您现在没得选了 莱特纳先生
Unfortunately, that's no longer an option, Mr. Laetner.
你也有责任 尽一切可能
And you owe it to your wife
让您妻子安全回家
to use every resource available to bring her home safely.
你觉得我一直在做什么
What do you think I've been trying to do? l
没错 我很抱歉
You're right. I-I'm -- I'm sorry.
没事儿 大家压力都很大
It's alright. Its a stressful situation.
给我形容一下那个男人的声音吧
Now, what can you tell me about the man's voice?
左边
To the left.
左边 右边
To the left. To the right.
左边 当心
To the left. Oh! Watch out!
我以为你会排第一的
I thought you were gonna get first place.
你不想玩了吗
You don't want to play again?
我不想炫耀哈
You know, I don't like to brag,
但我跟这里的警♥察♥关系好的很
but I'm, like, really good friends with the cops here.
他们会竭尽全力
They're doing everything they can
帮你妈妈安全回家的
to make sure your mom comes home to you.
在她回来之前 你可以随时
And until she does, you can call me.
给我打电♥话♥
Whenever you want.
哪怕你只想聊聊天
Even if it's just to talk.
懂吗
Got it?
科斯莫 咱们走吧
Cosmo, let's go.
他看上去很不开心
He did not look happy
是的 -出什么事了
Lopez: He's not. What happened?
他说 有人绑了索尼亚索要赎金
Claims Sonia was kidnapped for a ransom
但他不想让警方介入
but doesn't want the cops involved.
这话能信吗 -他已经骗过我们一次了
Do we buy that? He's already lied to us once.
他明面上说什么我都不会信
I'm not taking anything at face value.
你在他家里待过很久
You spend a lot of time at the house.
他会伤害他吗
Do you think he'd hurt her?
不会 他从没表现出暴♥力♥倾向
No. He's -- He's never been violent.
我好像听到过两次他们吵架
I've heard them argue maybe like twice.
为什么这么问 你觉得是他杀了她吗
Why? Do you think he killed her?
现在不能排除任何可能性
I'm not ruling anything out.
我们需要派一队人去搜他们家
We need a team to search the house.
等他们搜完之后 再派人手守在外面
Once they're done, I want units parked outside.
只要他出门 不管干什么
If he leaves for any reason,
都给我跟上 -没问题
I want him followed. - You got it.
我去申请监听他手♥机♥的授权令 无论如何
I'm gonna get a warrant for his phone. For whatever reason,
都不能让他一个人去交钱
he cannot be allowed to make a money drop alone--
如果他要去交钱的话
if there even is a money drop.
好 我们走吧
Alright. Come on.
警探们刚从救护车枪击案现场附近的
Nolan: Detectives just got a partial plate
监控录像里查到了部分车牌号♥
from the surveillance footage near the ambulance shooting.
枪手逃跑用的是一辆1992款的红色逸轩
Shooter left driving a 1992 red Sentra.
这是什么情况
What do you got here?
又一起车辆起火 没有明显的纵火迹象
New car fire. No obvious sign of arson,
但这得等调查员来了才能下定论
but that's for the investigators to decide.
叫拖车来我们这里
Let's call in an 11-85
把这辆车拖回去吧 -收到
for impound to our location. - Copy that.
今早的枪击案有什么新进展了吗
So any news on that shooting from this morning?
我的人现在都有点紧张
It's got all my guys a little on edge.
我们的优秀警探现在都在办这个案子
Yeah. We got a lot of good detectives working on that.
有什么进展我们会立刻通知你们的
We'll let you know as soon as we learn something.
谢了 -拖车还有30分钟到
Appreciate it. - Tow truck's 30 minutes out.
好
Nolan: Right.
趴下 快趴下
Get down. Get down.
把他拖过来
Pull him up.
我们在呢 救援马上就到 快上报
We got you. We got help coming. Call it in.
控制台 本单位所在地点发生枪击
Control, shots fired at our location.
一位消防员受伤 目前还有意识有呼吸
We have a firefighter down. He is conscious and breathing.
请派救护车和后援过来
Send an R.A. and backup
控制台 还有空中支援
Control, also send an airship.
嫌犯正在逃离现场 开红色轿车 在奥林匹克大道上往东
Suspect fleeing location, red sedan, east on Olympic.
我们一天接警超过1000次
Captain Burke: We answer more than 1,000 calls a day.
现在有人要对他们下手
My people can't do their jobs
我的人没办法好好工作了
with a bullseye on their backs.
从现在起 洛杉矶警局会派出警员
ive immediately, the LAPD will dispatch units
护送消防员接警
to accompany your firefighters on calls
那次车辆火灾旁边就有警♥察♥ 根本没用
We had cops at the burned-out car. Didn't help.
你们得立刻抓到这家伙
You need to catch this guy now!
行吧
Yeah.
你要见我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
对 你妈刚打来了
Yes. Your mother called.
什么 -对 她找我了
Sir? - As in me.
她问我为什么她儿子不接她电♥话♥
As in asking why her son is dodging her calls.
她甚至找了控制台
She even called Dispatch.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
不用跟我道歉
Save your apologies.
我不想再接到你那疯狂老妈的电♥话♥了
I don't want to hear from your crazy mother again.
我去 如果 我
I'll get-- If you-- I'll--
赶紧去
Go.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表