你口袋里的是警棍吗
♪ Is that a baton in your pocket ♪
还是见到我太兴奋
♪ Or are you just happy to see me? ♪
请出示驾照和登记证
License and registration, please.
她是个玲珑美女
♪ She puts the "short" in "shorty" ♪
看起来他想追我
♪ And he looks like he wants to chase me ♪
可爱的当班警♥察♥
♪ Cop cuties, cute and on duty ♪
深蓝色的警靴 来吧 把我锁起来
♪ Navy blue booties, go ahead and lock me up ♪
来抓我 惹火上身的那种
♪ Arrest me, but make it sexy ♪
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
来抓我 惹火上身的那种
♪ Arrest me, but make it sexy ♪
卖♥♥给我点冰♥毒♥
♪ Sell me some meth, please ♪
给这个警♥察♥老爸一个抓我的理由
♪ So I can get arrested by this daddy of a cop ♪
等我一下
Just give me a second.
和他警♥察♥般性感的手臂和臀部 哇呜
♪ And his daddy cop arms and his daddy cop butt ♪
可爱的当班警♥察♥
♪ Cop cuties, cute and on duty ♪
来抓我 惹火上身的那种
♪ Arrest me but make it sexy ♪
来抓我 惹火上身的那种
♪ Arrest me, but make it sexy ♪
怎么了 很上口嘛
What? It's catchy.
来抓我 惹火上身的那种
♪ Arrest me, but make it sexy ♪
我会如你所愿 披荆斩棘
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 地检办公室刚发来感谢
Hey. DA's office just thanked me for a 14% decrease
警♥察♥不出庭率降低了14%
in officer no-shows in court.
才上任一周 成果不错
Not bad for one week.
法庭发布通知后 我都当面
Well, instead of putting the court notices
交给警♥察♥ 而不是放进箱子里
in the officer's box, I serve it to them directly,
他们再不能说自己没收到了
that way they can't say they didn't get it.
很好 工作量不会太大吧
That's great, but isn't that a lot of work?
我又没什么其他事做
What else do I have going on?
还剩最后一个了
Oh, down to my last one.
怎么了 斯密提吗
What, Smitty?
他很抗拒出庭
He avoids court like a salad.
嘿 斯密提
Hey, Smitty.
嘿 是镇宅鼠布拉德福德啊
Hey, it's "House Mouse" Bradford.
你的法庭联络员当得如何
How's court liaison treating you?
都很好
All good.
对不起 去不了 那天我休息
Oh, sorry. No can do. That's my day off
你不喜欢赚钱吗
You don't like money?
当然喜欢
Yeah, I like money.
一天都给你按加班工资算
You get OT the whole day, you know.
不是按正常工资吗
It's not just comp time?
不 你下拉到自己时间表的底部
No, you scroll down to the bottom of your time sheet
点击付费
and click "For Pay"
20年了都没人告诉我
20 years, no one told me that?
多谢照顾 我欠你杯啤酒
Good looking out. I owe you a beer.
不用不用 别担心
Oh, no, no. No, it's all good.
干的不错 你能让斯密提满意
Good work. You made Smitty happy.
嘿 继续努力
Hey. Hang in there.
早 今天任务会很重
Good morning. Today's gon' be a tough one.
热浪让电网不堪重负
Heat wave has maxed out the power grid.
预计会有更多城市范围的停电
Expect more citywide rolling blackouts.
华雷斯警官 热浪来袭
Officer Juarez, what's the acronym
有个合适的缩写是什么
that best applies to heat waves?
猎豹
Cheetah?
抱歉 先生 我大脑也停电了
I'm sorry, sir. I'm having a blackout of my own.
会后来找我
See me after.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
猎豹
"Cheetah?"
你学过的
You know this.
CHEAP
CHEAP.
C 检查薄弱环节 检查你的同伴
"C" -- Check the vulnerable. Check your partner.
H 补水
"H" -- Hydrate.
E 清淡饮食
"E" -- Eat light meals.
A 避免长时间的日晒
"A" -- Avoid prolonged sun.
P 放慢节奏 你无法事事都做
"P" -- Pace yourself. You can't do everything.
听着 节约精力 做出明智的选择
Look, conserve your energy. Make smart choices.
热浪会导致暴♥力♥增加 停电意味着盗窃上升
Heat equals more violence. Blackouts equals more theft.
今天会很忙
It's gon' be a busy day today,
所以 大家协调步调
so pace yourself.
别担心 市政♥府♥斥巨资
Don't worry. The city has laid out top dollar
给装了最先进的发电机
for a state-of-the-art generator,
电力应该马上可以恢复
which should turn on right about...now.
不是每个人都会这么幸运
Not everyone else is gon' be so lucky,
所以大家在外注意安全
so be safe out there.
所有人等待调配
Everyone's 10-8.
是 长官 -热浪已经持续一周了
Yes, sir? The heat wave's been here for a week.
你还没教过她CHEAP
She doesn't know what CHEAP is?
呃
Uh, well --
你早该带她复习过了
I assume you reviewed it with her.
诺兰 要么你帮她复习过 但她忘了
Uh -- Nolan, either you reviewed it with her
要么你自己忘了跟她复习
and she forgot, or you forgot to review it with her.
我究竟要找谁问责
So who do I have a problem with?
我带她复习过 真的 长官
I did go over it with her. Yes, sir.
她 她只是一时没想起来
She -- She just forgot.
她今天和我一起巡逻 -长官
She's riding with me today. Sir?
我看看她还有什么没记住
I want to see what else she forgot
还有什么你没教会她
what else you didn't drill into her.
你是要评估她还是我
Are you evaluating her or are you evaluating me?
怎么你有意见
You. You have an issue with that?
没意见 长官 没 没有
No, sir No. No, I --
空调恢复了吗 怎么这样热
Did the A/C come back on? Because it's so --
华雷斯警官 你今天跟我一起巡逻
Officer Juarez, you're riding with me today.
走吧
Come on.
有啥建议吗
Any advice?
有 别把占星术挂在嘴边
Uh, yeah. I would just go light on the astrology talk
包括水晶啊
and crystals.
气场啦 塔罗牌什么的
And auras. And tarot cards, too.
千万不要谈论梦境
And -- And definitely no dreams.
好 保持专业 不谈爱好
Okay, so keep it professional. No hobbies.
对 除非你找到了破案办法
Yes. Unless you come up with one of those case-solving
这叫洞察力 那就要说出来
insights, then yes, you speak right up.
所以你还是想让我做自己
Okay. So you want me to be myself?
是也不是
Yes. And also no.
如果直觉来了 要停下来想想
Just if you get one of those feelings, go back and figure out
产生这种直觉的原因
the facts that led you to feeling that way.
好吧 那就是别做自己
Okay, so don't be my-- me.
华雷斯 走了
Juarez, let's go.
你会很棒的
You're gonna be great.
好好表现
Please be great.
嘿 你怎么样啊
Hey. How's it going?
貌似你有很多要联络的
I see you have a lot to, uh, liaise.
每分钟都很开心
And enjoying every minute of it.
记得我们同意过 永远不对对方撒谎
I thought we said we would never lie to each other.
刚才确实撒谎了
That was a lie.
你特痛苦是不是
You're miserable.
没有
No. Mm-hmm.
也没那么糟的
No, it's not that bad.
接触的都是好人 压力不大
You know, nice people. Low stress.
等等 这倒提醒了我
Wait, wait. Um, that reminds me...
下个星期
Next week.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
在外注意安全
Be safe out there.
下班见
I'll see you at the end of shift.
三个街区之外就有避暑中心
水和食物充足 你想让我们带你过去吗
这里有地址和我的电♥话♥
我没法强制带你走 但会密切关注你 若是改变主意就告诉我
愿上帝保佑你
我会说西班牙语
I, uh, speak Spanish.
我看到了
第七联盟 五金店
这里有事
Okay, that's not good.
好眼力 告诉我为什么
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表