我觉得这些都不适合我
Hmm, I don't think any of this applies to me.
医生不是刚从你体内取出了一颗子弹吗
Didn't a doctor just pull a bullet out of you?
你不是应该去休息吗
Like, shouldn't you be resting?
是以前的旧伤 我没事
It was an old bullet. I'm fine.
什么
What?
我无意中听到你跟艾什莉说
I overheard you talking to Ashley
要去她家拿你的东西
about picking up some of your things from her place.
听着 如果你想谈谈 我们可以
So look, if you want to talk about it, we can t--
早上好
Hello. Good morning.
陈 桑福德
Chen. Sanford.
他怎么了 面
What's up with him?
对自己经历的一切都不满
He's just grumpy with everything he's got going on.
等等怎么了
Wait. What What's going on?
没啥
Nothing.
一什么一他没事我也没事
What? He's fine. I'm fine.
我们只是急着保护和服务大众
We're just eager to protect and serve.
亚伦我要走了对不起
Aaron. I have to go. I'm so sorry.
什么
What?
我在网上找到了一个办法
I, uh-- I found this checklist online.
不看电子屏幕 恒温器调到20度 冥想 涂薰衣草油
No screens, thermostat at 68, meditation, lavender oil.
还是不行
No luck.
红灯 红灯
Red light. Red light.
红灯 红灯 红灯
Red light. Red light. Red light!
对不起
Sorry.
7A15 南花街12952号♥
Dispatcher: 7-Adam-15. Suspicious circumstance
有可疑情况
at 12952 South Flower Street.
可疑人员 女性 银行交易
10-66. Female and a bank transaction.
更多信息请稍后
More to your box.
收到 7A15 标记我们正在应答
Copy that. 7-Adam-15, show us responding
换下位置 我来开
Switch places. I'm driving.
不 我没事 我没事
No. I'm good. I'm good.
不 不是完全没事
No. Not good enough.
你睡眠不足时 你的判断力和
When you are sleep deprived, both your judgment
反应能力都会受到损害
and your reflexes are impaired.
这样不比醉驾好到哪里去
It's no better than being intoxicated.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是 长官 -我们换位置吧
Yes, sir. - We switch.
怎么了
What's the problem?
我们的警报系统标记了
Oh. Our alert system flagged several bills
这位年轻女士试图存入的部分钞票
this young woman attempted to deposit.
假的吗
Counterfeit?
不 看起来他们和某种
No, looks like they're connected to some kind
执法机关的调查有关
of law enforcement investigation.
你好 我只是想存点钱
Hi. I-I'm just trying to make a deposit.
怎么了 能告诉我你的名字吗
What's going on? Uh, may I get your name?
梅西·汤姆金斯
Macy Tomkins.
有身份证吗
And do you have any ID?
你想存的这钱是从哪儿来的
And where did you get the bills you were trying to deposit?
我周末搞了个车♥库♥甩卖♥♥
I had a garage sale over the weekend.
一个名牌手提包就赚了1000美元
Made $1,000 on a designer handbag.
如果你想知道的话 应该还能多卖♥♥点的
Should've gotten more if you want to know the truth.
我猜你不知道买♥♥它的人的名字
I don't suppose you got a name or description
或者长相
of the person who bought it.
嗯 一个布伦特伍德的家庭主妇 瑜伽裤
Mm, Brentwood housewife. Yoga pants
行 你住的地方有摄像头吗
Right. Any cameras around where you live?
没有
No
好的 我需要你再
Okay. I'm just gonna have to get
给我点信息
a little more information from you.
塞琳娜 你能开一张联络卡吗 我们
Celina, will you start an FI card? We--
华雷斯警员
Nolan: Officer Juarez.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
莫尼卡
Monica.
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
没人告诉你吗
Nobody told you?
告诉我什么
Told me what?
我是来取证的
I'm here for the deposition.
以利亚·斯通是我的委托人
Elijah Stone is my client.
你做错了
Um...that is a mistake.
你不会想和他扯上关系的
You do not want to be in his orbit.
我每小时收他800美元
I'm billing him $800 an hour.
很大一卷呢
It's a nice orbit.
材料你都看了 你知道他对我做了什么
You read all the discovery. You know what he did to me.
我知道传言说他对你做了什么
I know what you allege he did to you.
对不起 让你们久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
法庭书♥记♥员还在里面做准备工作
Uh, the court reporter is still setting up inside,
但如果你愿意 我可以带你进去
but I could take you back, if you'd like.
很好 我进去之前需要
Great. I just need to make a quick call
打个电♥话♥
before we get started.
没问题
Yeah. Sure
失陪
Excuse me.
你认识以利亚的律师吗
You know Elijah's attorney?
我们是法学院同学
We went to Iaw school together.
真的嘛
Really? Mm-hmm.
这位律师有什么需要我们小心的法宝吗
Is there anything in her bag of tricks we should look out for?
她很聪明 相当无情
She's smart, fairly ruthless,
而且严禁上完厕所不抬马桶圈
and God forbid you leave the toilet seat up.
我们订过婚
We used to be engaged.
也许你最该先提这事
Maybe you should've led with that.
别想聊
We're not talking about it.
我只想说要是你有兴致聊
Look, I'm just saying if you want to talk
分手的话 随时奉陪
about the breakup, I'm here.
没这兴致 明天就是万圣节
I don't. Look, tomorrow's Halloween.
阎王小鬼会倾巢出动的
The crazies are gonna be out in full force,
能不能专心做事
so let's just focus on our job. Alright?
好
Alright.
狼人
Werewolf.
什么
What?
狼人
Werewolf.
感觉她需要帮忙 我们得停车
She looks like she needs a hand. We should stop.
早 你像是需要人搭把手
Morning. Looks like you need some help.
我得把这道具放好 要不完蛋了
I have to get this prop to set or I'm screwed.
知道了 我们帮你把你朋友装车
Okay. Well, uh, we'll get your friend here loaded up,
你很快就能开车上路了
and you'll be on your way in no time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是助理还是
So, what are you, like, a P.A. or...
我是名导演 在拍部短片
I'm a director. I'm shooting a short film,
但一小时后就拍不了了
but I lose my location in an hour.
不错 你有听到她说的吗
That is so cool. You hear what she said?
她是导演
Tim: Hmm. She's a director.
是哦
Oh. Yeah. Okay.
帮她搬东西吧 眼瞅太阳下山了
Help her get to set. She's losing daylight.
好
Right.
是这样 我需要个更好的
You know what? I just need a better -
更好的角度
I need a better angle.
7A100
7-Adam-100.
我们于布朗森和紫檀大街交汇处下车调查
Show us Code 6 at Bronson and Rosewood--
车辆熄火阻塞交通
stalled vehicle blocking traffic.
等等 等等
Hang on. Wait, wait. Hold on.
你不能举重物
You shouldn't be lifting anything.
你才做完大手术
I mean, you just had major surgery.
是吗 我自己可以
You did? I can handle this.
我的手术才不大 我没事
No, I didn't have major surgery. I-I'm fine.
数到三往起抬 -好
Lift on three. -Okay
一 二 三
Alright. One, two, three. Yeah.
抬
Lift.
好
Yeah.
起 推 在推了
Let's go! Push! I'm pushing!
要我叫人来吗
Do you want me to call someone?
不用
Both: No!
我后背动过手术的好吧 -我的腿
I had back surgery, remember? - Oh! My leg. My leg.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表