《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
都会司的人怎么来了
Lucy: What's Metro doing here?
都会司倒是很适合蒂姆
Metro would be a good fit for Tim.
都会司有个空缺
There's an opening in Metro.
派恩警督刚给我打了电♥话♥ 我要加入
Lieutenant Pine just called me, and I'm going over.
太好了
That's great.
莫尼卡 你怎么来了
Monica. What are you doing here?
以利亚·斯通是我的客户
Elijah Stone is my client.
以利亚的律师
Del Monte: Elijah's attorney?
我们以前订过婚
We used to be engaged.
你好 我是他妈妈
Hi. I'm his mother.
箱子
Nolan: The boxes?
你妈卖♥♥给我的是万金油
Your mother sold me snake oil?
她是我老板的妻子
This is my boss' wife.
你知道这对我事业会有啥影响吗
Do you have any idea what this could do to my career?
再见
Goodbye.
好 向左转
Celina: Alright. Turn to your left.
向右转
Turn to your right.
知道吗 木栈道是公共场所
You know, the boardwalk is a public place.
我有表演的权利
I have a right to perform.
但你没有权利
Well, it does not give you the right
去掏观众的腰包
to pick your audience's pockets.
你们知道我能脱下手铐的吧
You know I can get out of these, right?
尽管试试
You can try.
看到没 我可是逃跑大♥师♥
Voila. I'm a master escape artist.
真可爱 走吧
Cute. Let's go.
没有笼子能关得住我
Gil: You know, no cage can hold me.
是吗
Yeah?
来
Alright.
这个笼子呢
What about this cage?
魔术师永远有备无患
A magician is always prepared.
你究竟是怎么想的
How did you think that was gonna work?
是啊 没想那么远
Yeah. No. I didn't get that far.
我会如你所愿 披荆斩棘
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
不 你已经说过了
Nolan: No. You said that already.
我都跟你解释过了
And I already explained it to you.
这也太扯了
That's ridiculous.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我都说完了
No. I'm done.
不
No --
我受够了
I am done.
是你妈妈吗
Your mom?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你尬得肩膀都碰到耳朵了
Your shoulders are touching your ears.
有什么最新进展
What's the latest?
她因为婚礼没受邀
She is, uh, devastated
人都要崩溃了
that she hasn't been invited to the wedding.
你没告诉她 我们不准备大操大办吗
Did you tell her we're not doing a big thing?
我们一共也就两个客人
We literally have two guests.
都解释过了 不管用
Explained all that. Doesn't matter.
她依旧痛彻心扉
Still a knife through her heart.
不行的话就请她来吧 我不介意
Look, if it helps, I don't mind inviting her.
不 不可能 这
No. No way. No. It's...
这根本跟婚礼无关
It's not even about the wedding.
她说不来可以 但我要付她1万美元
She wants me to pay her not to come -- $10,000.
什么 -对吧
What? - I know.
别担心 她不会来的
Don't worry. She is not coming.
我不会让她毁了我们的婚礼
I will not let her ruin our wedding.
我错过了吗
Did I miss it?
真够可爱的
It's cute.
你怎么起这么早
Why are you up so early?
本想把你的反应拍下来的
I was gonna get a photo of your reaction.
今天大都会司有训练
There's a Metro training today.
我作为新人
As the newbie, it's my job
要负责运送装备和弹♥药♥
to, uh, haul in the gear and the ammo.
是啊 新人
Yeah, the newbie.
菜鸟
The boot.
我可是警司
I'm a sergeant. Mnh-mnh.
在我眼里你就是菜鸟
You're still a boot in my book.
你是刚回来吗
Are you just getting home?
派对一定挺开心的吧
Must've been a heck of a party.
是呢 嗨炸了
Yeah. Rager.
是不是打扰到你们了
Did I interrupt something?
没有 我正要走
No. No, I-I was just heading out.
第一天上班可不能迟到
Uh, can't be late on my first day.
拜 -嘿
Bye. - Hey.
你今天会很棒的
You're gonna be great today.
震翻他们
Knock 'em dead.
拜
Bye.
早上好啊
Good morning.
随便吧 -他就是
Whatever. - He is!
你当然会这么说 -因为这是事实
Well, of course you'd say that. - Because it's the truth.
说得你好像真在乎事实一样
Like you've ever cared about the truth.
好 够了
Okay, that's enough.
我挺好奇为何你俩如此剑拔弩张
I'd ask where this animosity is coming from,
但我也能猜个七七八八
but I have an idea.
这和我们的过去无关
Okay, this has nothing to do with our past
而跟法律有关
and everything to do with the law.
那我们就把重点放法律上 好吧
Let's focus on the law, then, shall we?
你提出排除证据的动议
You're presenting a motion to exclude
是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
你不同意
You disagree.
帕克先生是这起案件的目击者
Mr. Parker is an eyewitness to this crime.
他从一排人中指认了枪手
He picked the shooter out of a lineup.
他的证词对这个案子至关重要
His testimony is essential to this case.
斯蒂文斯女士
Ms. Stevens.
您一定清楚 目击者证词有其缺陷
You know as well as anyone eyewitness testimony is flawed,
这位证人曾被枪指着脑袋
and this witness had a gun pointed at him.
高压之下 记忆会出错
High levels of stress negatively impact memory.
好吧 所有犯罪的目击证人
Okay, but any eyewitness to a crime
都处于高压之下
has experienced high levels of stress.
这么说来 干脆抛弃证人这个概念得了
Are we throwing out the very notion of witnesses?
别把你的话强加于我
Do not put words in my mouth.
好吧
Okay.
在这个问题中 我倾向于站在莫妮卡这边
I'm inclined to side with Monica on this one.
我要排除他的证词
I'm excluding his testimony.
依据是什么 太可笑了
Wha-- On-- On what grounds? That's absurd.
注意自己的言行
Watch yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry
我没有不尊重您 嗯
I meant no disrespect. Um...
给我几分钟跟团队商量一下
I'm gonna need a few minutes to confer with my team.
好主意
Good idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 一名活跃枪手在逃
Metro Cop: Okay, you have an active shooter still at large.
你的任务是找到嫌疑人 解除威胁
Your job is to locate the suspect and stop the threat.
砰 你死了 你暴露了
Mad Dog: Bang. You're dead. You're telegraphing.
你死了 砰 死了
You're dead. Bang. Dead.
死了 死了 砰 死翘翘
You're dead. Dead. Bang. Dead.
布拉德福德 这不是在巡逻 这里是大都会
Bradford, this isn't patrol. This is Metro.
重大犯罪 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 路障 人♥质♥
Major crimes, terrorism, barricades, hostages.
我们是精锐部队
We are an elite unit. LOSAN
你的姿势一定要规范
Your form's got to be perfect, man.
好 休息10分钟
Alright. Let's take 10.
怎么 清扫房♥间只有这一个办法吗
What, there's only one way to clear a room?
我倒是头一次听说
That's news to me,
因为我之前都成功清扫过无数次了
'cause I've actually done this a million times successfully.
别担心 这很正常
Don't worry. Happens to everyone.
适应都会司需要时间
Metro takes some getting used to.
你会成功的
You'll get it.
这个裁决真是离了大谱
Harper: That is the dumbest ruling I've ever heard.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表