好的 所以 说清楚 你想要让我们围捕
Okay. So just to clarify, you want us to round up
埃博拉患者然后 怎么
Ebola patients and, what,
用警车转移他们
transport them in the shop with us?
有生化防护功能的救护车会在每个地点等着你
An ambulance in hazmat mode will meet you at every location
但是我们应该佩戴口罩和面罩
But we should wear gloves and face shields.
是的 好消息是 埃博拉不通过空气传播
Yes. The good news-- Ebola is not airborne.
如果这些人没有出现症状
And if these men are not exhibiting symptoms,
他们就没有传染性
they are not infectious.
如果他们出现症状呢
And if they are exhibiting symptoms?
高度小心 避免
Exercise extreme caution and avoid contact
进行体液接触
with all bodily fluids.
好极了 所以对我们来说就是寻常的周二
Great. So it's a regular Tuesday for us.
我们会采取所有的措施
We will exercise all the cautions.
马修·诺斯洛普手♥机♥定位他在家
Hm. Matthew Northrop's phone just pinged at his house,
但是没人接电♥话♥
but no one is answering.
好的 把你掌握的这些人的资料发给我们
Okay. Send us everything you have on these guys.
你去带上马修 我们关注另外两个
You go grab Matthew. We will focus on the other two.
收到 我们接到马修之后就汇报情况
Can do. We'll 9-5-2 when we get Matthew in hand.
祝你好运
Good luck.
埃博拉这件事不会出现新闻上吧
This Ebola thing won't be on the news, will it?
我相信迟早会传出去
I'm sure it'll get out eventually.
你不想让你母亲担心
You don't want your mom to worry.
我会告诉她我那天没上班
I'll just tell her it's my day off,
给她发几张我在长椅上的照片
and I'll send some old pictures of me at the beach.
你为了保护你母亲花了不少心思
You put a lot of effort into protecting your mom.
她多久没有离开房♥子
How long has it been since she left the house?
五年
Five years?
你知道 自从案子不了了之
You know, since the case was never solved,
她看到每个男人都心想 会是他吗
every guy she sees, she thinks, "Is that him?
是他杀了我女儿吗
Did he kill my daughter?"
她接受不了
She can't handle it.
所以你想要的到答案
That's why you want answers.
我不能假装我是出于无私
I can't pretend it's selfless.
我自己也想要的到答案
I want answers for me, too.
我知道这希望渺茫
I know it's the longest of long shots,
但是如果有任何机会我能够帮忙找到这个家伙
but if there's any chance I could help find this guy,
我不在乎我要经历什么
I don't care what I have to go through.
和她所经历的相比什么都算不了什么
Whatever it is will be nothing next to what she endured.
我会尽力给你拿到那份案卷
I'm gonna do my best to get you that file...
真的吗 -但是我要先读一遍
Really? ...but I'm going to read it first
然后再决定要不要交给你
and then decide whether or not to pass it along to you.
我只要求这么多 谢谢你
That's all I'm asking for. Thank you.
你知道 你应该放你婆婆一马
You know, you should cut your mother-in-law some slack.
不好意思 听着 我相信这对他来说很困难
Excuse me? Look, I'm sure this is hard for her,
她只是想要参与到莉娅的生活里面
and she's just trying to be a part of Leah's life.
欢迎她这么做
And she is more than welcome to do so,
但是她不需要24小时全天候监视我的房♥子
but she does not need 24/7 access to my home.
像正常的祖母一样周日来吃早午餐
Come over for brunch on a Sunday like a normal grandparent.
好吧 你上次邀请她是什么时候
Okay. And when's the last time you invited her?
看到没有
See?
也许如果你多让她参与
Maybe if you included her more,
她就不会对你采用老大哥的手段了
she wouldn't go all George Orwell on you.
从现在开始不管闲事
Minding my own business starting now.
好
Yeah. Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
见到贝莉一起会很尴尬吗
Is this gonna be awkward with Bailey?
只有一个办法才能知道了
One way to find out Hi!
别说话 -是 她还生气
Don't even. Yeah, she's still mad.
我没生气 我只是不知道怎么求助
I'm not mad! I just don't know how to ask for help.
你不会跟她说了这话吧
Oh. You did not say that to her.
好吧 我们能专心手头的工作吗
Okay. Can we focus on the task at hand?
也就是某波拉
Rhymes with "she-mole-a."
那算不上是词
That's not even a word.
我知道 那是个笑话
I know. That was the joke.
还要解释的笑话真是巧妙
It's so much better when you have to explain the jokes.
喔 喔 喔 不是我做的 警官们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't do it, Officers.
还有女消防员
And firewoman. Huh?
马修·诺斯洛普
Matthew Northrop?
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
为什么戴面罩
Why the face shields?
你在近期的旅途中接触了埃博拉病毒
You were exposed to Ebola on a recent trip.
我们需要你跟我们走
We're gonna need you to come with us.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
你得收拾点卫生用品
Yeah, you might want to pack some toiletries
还有换洗衣服
and a change of clothes.
你是一个人住吗
Are you here alone?
是
Uh, yes.
你跟谁说话呢 哥哥
Who you talking to, stud?
埃博拉会通过体液传染
Ebola is spread through bodily fluids
女士 你可能也得收拾下行李了
Uh, ma'am, you're gonna want to pack some clothes, too.
你把埃博拉传给我了
You gave me Ebola?
诺斯罗普太太 我知道听起来有点吓人 但是
Uh, Mrs. Northrop, I-I know this sounds scary, but--
我们还没结婚呢 -但他说他
We're not married. But it said he...
你结婚了
You're married?
我们给你们点时间穿个衣服吧
We'll give you a moment to put some clothes on.
我要跟他乘坐同一辆救护车吗
Do I have to ride in the same ambulance with him?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
宝贝儿
Baby.
宝贝儿 听我解释
Baby, I can explain.
你觉得她是更气埃博拉还是他有老婆的事呢
Did she seem more angry about the Ebola or the wife?
空中支援1号♥ 没发现目标卡车
Pilot: Airship-1. Still no sign of target truck.
不是 我只是想知道你有没有收到他的消息
No, I just want to know if you heard from him.
没事
Nah, there's no problem, man.
我只是想联♥系♥一下
I'm just trying to connect, you know.
说吧 -不是那么回事
Out with it. No, that's not what happened.
说什么 -说你今天到底怎么了
What? What is wrong with you today?
不 听我说 达伦 不不不
No. Listen, Darren. No, no, no, no, no, man.
没事啊
Nothing.
别扯了
Bull.
你都没 你都没叫我小热裤
You haven't-- You haven't even called me Hot Pants once.
是 是诺亚吗 你嫉妒了
I mean, is it-- is it Noah? Are you jealous?
听我说 我得回家去看看她
Well, look. I had to go home to her.
不 你知道怎么回事
No. You know how it is.
但是 -是因为你背着我
But... This is about you
把我弄进都会司
going behind my back to get me into Metro.
听我说 文斯知道我准备出手了
Look, Vince knows that I'm down to roll.
我没有
I did not...
嘿 嘿 嘿 对对 是我
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's me.
我总得做点什么吧
I had to do something.
你做办公室工作太屈才了啊
You were miserable riding that desk.
行吧 那你觉得我看上去成什么了
Okay. Ok-- Fine. But how do you think that makes me look?
什么 -我成什么了
What? How does it make me look?
我的问题要我女友帮我解决
My girlfriend has to solve my problems for me?
别跟我说这是你脆弱的男人自尊心在作怪吧
Please tell me this is not some fragile-male-ego thing.
不 不是那么回事
That-- That is not what's happening here.
那就是因为我解决问题比你灵
Are you just mad that I solved this problem
所以你生气了
better than you did?
你觉得我是因为这个生气了吗
You think that's why I'm mad?
行了 我们只是想帮你啊
W-- Come on! We were just trying to help.
我们
"We"?
还有谁
Who else was involved?
我说了我们吗 就我自己
Did I say "we"? I meant "me."
我想帮你 我 就我
Me was trying to help-- I was trying to help.
他们肯定是放弃我了
Oh, they're definitely freezing me out.
一个联♥系♥人都没回我电♥话♥
None of my contacts are getting back to me.
7A100 洛杉矶警方刚刚接到
Dispatcher: 7-Adam-100. L.A. CLEAR just flagged
你们的一名民兵文斯·詹姆森
an incoming 911 call from one of your militia members,
打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Vince Jameson.
能帮我接过来吗
Would you patch it through, please?
救命 救救我啊
Vince: Help. I need help.
先生 你有什么紧急情况
911 Operator: Yes, sir. What's the nature of your emergency?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表