You don't want to walk into this.
试试看
Try me.
住手
Don't.
起来
Get up. Get up.
快点
Come on.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
发货收据上有加勒特的名字
Shipping receipt with Garrett's name on it.
赌一百万 这就是加勒特
A million bucks it's a recording
戴得窃听器里的录音
from the wire Garrett was wearing.
你们被捕了 先生们
You're under arrest, gentlemen,
罪名是清除证据和妨碍公务
for removing evidence and obstruction.
转身
Turn around.
你朋友瑞克呢
Where's your buddy Rick?
你说不说 没堵着你的嘴
How about you? You can help yourself here.
什么都别说 -别听他的
Don't say a word. Don't listen to him.
瑞克呢
Where's Rick?
真没想到你会以为警♥察♥这么笛
You know, you'd think cops would be smarter.
这张搜查令也能搜你手♥机♥
This warrant covers your phone.
我们进来之前他给瑞克打过电♥话♥
Called Rick right before we came in.
你好
Hello.
嘿 蒂姆和我发现团队
Hey. Tim and I found The Crew
在加勒特家里篡改证据
at Garrett's house doing some evidence tampering.
我们认为加勒特把录音寄给了自己
We think Garrett mailed the recordings to himself
在西弗农76♥4♥6的
at Coast to Post Mailbox Service,
海岸邮箱服务中心
76♥4♥6 West Vernon.
我们这就去
We're on it.
要快 瑞克已经过去了
Move your ass. Rick's already on his way there.
要是他先到 他会销毁证据的
If he gets there first, he'll destroy the evidence.
了解
Hit it.
我能冲个澡吗
Is it okay if I take a quick shower?
行 -你确定
Yep. You sure?
确定
Yep
好的
Okay.
去他的《警探哈里》
"Dirty Harry my ass.
你没关后备箱
You left the trunk open.
关了
No, I didn't.
嘿 邻居 嘿
Hey, neighbor! Hey, hey!
你好
How you doing?
不好意思打搅一下
Sorry to bother you.
我家猫跑出来了 她
Our cat ran out, um, and she-
她特不让人省心
she's a-a total troublemaker,
但她指甲剪掉了
um, but she's been declawed
所以跑外面就很不安全
so it's not safe for her to be wandering around out here.
你没见过她吧
You haven't seen her, have you?
没
No.
没 行吧 该死
No. Okay. Uh, damn.
看见了麻烦跟我说声
Well, please let me know if you do.
谢谢
Thank you.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
好吧 你在那儿干什么
Okay, what the hell were you doing over there?
收集证据
Gathering evidence.
但是没有搜查证啊
Without a warrant?
不要教育我 我羊水破了
Don't lecture me. My water just broke.
法律仍然适用
The law still applies.
等等 什么 什么
Wait-- W-W-What, what?
过来 过来
Mm-hmm. Oh, come on, come on.
我们得把你送进水缸
We got to get you in the birthing tub,
我得打电♥话♥给助产士 来吧
and I got to call the midwife. Come on.
好 你绕到前面去
All right. You go around front.
我进去看看
I'll scope it out inside.
收到
Copy that.
嘿 你们快让让
Hey! Hey, you guys need to move.
把包裹给我
Give me the package.
我在找了 别拿枪指着我
I-I'm looking. Please don't point that at me.
快点
Hurry up!
好 好的
O-Okay. Okay.
放弃吧 瑞克
Give it up, Rick.
沃尔特和西蒙已经被拘留了
Walt and Simon are already in custody.
你是在让自己的处境更糟
You're just making things worse for yourself.
待在这里 好吗
Stay here, all right?
趴下
Get down!
把手给我
Give me your hands.
两只都给我 快点
Both of them. Come on.
你打断了我的肋骨
You broke my ribs.
你杀了一个警♥察♥ 你被捕了
You killed a cop. You're under arrest.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
妮拉 你生了没
Nyla, you have the baby yet?
妮拉
Hey, Nyla.
我需要你去查查我的邻居
Aah. I need you to look into my neighbors.
我听到了枪声
Um, I heard gunshots,
我觉得那边
and I-I think that there's something
有情况
going [groaning]on over there.
柑林街5574
It's, uh, 5574 Orange Grove.
你听起来就像你正在生娃
You literally sound like you're having a baby right now.
差不多吧
Mm, basically.
这些人 他们打乱了我的生产计划
And these guys, they are messing with my birth plan.
噢 好吧
Oh, oh. Okay.
我看到他们把一个疑似尸体的东西
Uh, I saw them moving what could have been a body
搬进了后备箱
into the trunk of their car.
我还在里面发现了氢氟酸
And I found hydrofluoric acid in there as well.
但我是在没有搜查令的情况下看到的
But I-I saw all of this without a warrant.
我去查查屋主和他们的已知联♥系♥人
I'll run the homeowner and any associates.
你先专心生孩子
But I need you to focus on having the baby.
要是我有发现 我会联♥系♥你的
If I find anything, I'll get in touch.
好吧 好 谢谢
Okay, okay. Thank you.
你是在跟谁说话吗
Um, did I hear you talking to somebody?
没
Nope.
冰 谢谢你 太好了
Ooh, ice chips. Thank you. Yes.
角色互换的滋味不好受吧
Doesn't feel good to be on that side of the table, does it?
对
No.
监狱肯定更糟
Prison's gonna feel even worse.
在你手舞足蹈地告诉我你是清白的之前
And before you give me your song and dance about your innocence,
我先告诉你 加勒特已经带了几个月的窃听器了
you should know Garrett wore a wire for months
我们手里有几十小时的录音
There are dozens of hours of recordings.
你想听听吗
You want a sample?
现在是早上八点
It's zero eight hundred.
我们正要去见买♥♥家 朱尼尔·米尔斯
We're about to meet a buyer, Junior Mills.
你去哪儿了 走吧
Hey, where you been? Let's go.
抱歉 沃尔特 我捋捋
Sorry, Walt. Just getting my head right.
西蒙 你好
Simon, what's up?
看到加勒特是怎么指明你和沃尔特的了吗 明智
See how Garrett name checks you and Walt? Smart
好了 我们进去吧 大赚一笔
Well, let's get in there. It's payday.
你明白这都是怎么操作的
You know how this works, Junior.
我们让你尝尝味儿 现在给我们看看钱在哪儿
We let you get a taste, now show us the money.
都在这儿了
It's all there.
很好 滚吧
Great. Now beat it.
你逗我呢
You got to be kidding me.
给你五秒时间走
You got five to start walking
要是我们再看到你
and if we see you again--
在这儿呢
Yeah, there it is.
你的团队从你们应该逮捕的毒贩那里
Your crew stealing from the drug dealers
偷东西
you're supposed to arrest.
大多数人都溜走了 但朱尼尔交代了
Most of them slink away, but Junior talked.
他把抢劫他的人的事告诉了所有人
Told anyone he could about the crew who robbed him.
结果朱尼尔死了
And Junior ended up dead.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
你只有一次机会招供
You got one chance to come clean.
告诉我们你知道的一切
Tell us everything you know,
我就对你从宽外理
and I'm prepared to offer you leniency.
沃尔特会杀了我的
Walt will kill me.
他没法靠近你的
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表