我昨天做了个不可思议的梦
Because I had the wildest dream.
好吧 我不是指
Okay, that's not exactly what I...
你说的没错 抱歉 给我讲讲这个梦吧
No, you're right. I'm sorry. Tell me your dream.
我昨晚熬到半夜 一直在查泰勒·哈文
I was up half the night doing a deep dive on Tyler Harvin.
后来终于睡下后
When I finally fell asleep,
我梦见自己在海滩上
I-I dreamt that I was on the beach
还有一具被冲上岸的尸体
and a body washed up on shore.
吉尔·巴斯金吗
Jill Baskin?
不 是个男人 个头很大
No. It was a man. A giant, actually.
穿着古老的盔甲
Wearing an old-timey armor,
拿着一个巨大的木盾 上面刻着一顶王冠
holding a big wooden shield with a crown on it.
好吧 你觉得这个 骑士
Okay. And you think this knight
跟吉尔被绑有关吗
had something to do with Jill's abduction?
不知道 但这个画面挥之不去
I don't know. But it was so vivid.
我认为吉尔可能被困在海滩附近
And I thought m-maybe Jill's being kept near a beach.
好的
Okay. Um...
你说你睡觉之前在调查泰勒
You said you were looking into Tyler when you fell asleep.
你都查到了什么
What exactly did you find?
在查他的工作记录
I was looking into his work history.
他在城中各个地方
I mean, he does a lot of odd jobs
都做过很多零工 景观设计 承包商之类
all over the city-- landscaping, contracting.
我觉得其中某个工作
And I thought one of these jobs
给他提供了一个藏身之地
may have given him access to a hiding place --
应该某个偏僻之处
maybe somewhere off a beaten path
也许就是他关吉尔的地方
where he might be holding Jill.
好吧 这些工作有在海滩近的吗
Okay. Uh, were any of the jobs near a beach?
或许跟骑士和盾牌
Did any of them have anything to do with
有联♥系♥呢
the name Knight or Shield?
公♥司♥名啊 客户之类的
A company name? Maybe a client?
他几周前刚完成个活儿
Well, he finished work a few weeks ago for a job
公♥司♥叫做皇家之手建筑公♥司♥
on a company called A Royal Hand Construction.
房♥子在一条叫做滩木峡谷的大街上
And the house was on a street called Beachwood Canyon.
给我看看街景
Show me on Streetview.
泰勒在为皇家公♥司♥工作的时候
See, Tyler could have seen this condemned house
看到了这栋废弃房♥屋
while he was working here for Royal.
你的梦不是什么预感
Your dream wasn't a premonition.
是潜意识在处理信息
It was just your subconscious processing information.
所以你不觉得我疯了
So you don't think I'm crazy?
也不是这个意思 但我认为可以先去房♥子看看
I'm not saying that. But I think we should do it--
再跟哈珀和洛佩兹讲
take a look at that house before we talk to Harper and Lopez.
你找我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
刚才是加尔扎打过来的
That was Garza.
他们网络犯罪组的人
Their cyber crime people
追踪到了罗莎林德的IP地址
traced the web of Rosalind's I.P. addresses
是一所在西雅图的房♥子
to a house outside Seattle.
他们组建了一支监控小组
They're putting together a surveillance team
正要过去
to go there now.
加尔扎探员邀请你加入
Agent Garza has invited you to join.
是吗 这太好了
Really? That-- That's amazing.
我加入
Yeah, I-I'm in.
飞机1小时后起飞
Jet leaves in an hour.
长官
Sir.
什么鬼
What the hell?
早上好 甜警小蛋糕
Oh, good morning, Cop Cake.
我去
Aaron: Oh, man.
通缉
甜警小蛋糕
咱们得再去找这个网络钓鱼犯一趟了
Yeah, I'm thinking we need to pay our catfish another visit.
太对了
Damn straight.
你负责东边
Alright. You take the east side.
我负责西边
I'll take the west.
然后在中间会合
And then meet in the middle.
收到 有发现就呼叫我
Copy. Radio if you see anything.
没问题
Will do.
诺兰 我找到她了
Nolan, I found her.
房♥屋东侧 窗户附近
East side of the house at the window.
退后
Stand back.
安全
Cleared.
检查受害人
Check her.
她还活着
She's alive.
好的 看好她
Alright. Stay with her.
我去清查房♥屋
I'm gonna clear the house.
吉尔 我叫塞琳娜
Hey, Jill. My name is Celina.
你会没事的
Everything's gonna be alright.
巡逻警 我是7A15
Patrol, 7-Adam-15.
我们在滩林峡谷6577号♥
Show us at 6577 Beachwood Canyon,
发现废弃房♥屋
abandoned house.
并发现一名女受害人 疑似吉尔·巴思金
Found a female kidnap victim, possibly Jill Baskin.
身上多处刺伤
Multiple stab wounds
需要救护车 请求增援部队
Requesting R.A. and additional units.
警♥察♥
Police!
这里有人吗
Is anyone in here?
举起双手 走出来
Come out with your hands up now.
诺兰 我看见他了
Nolan, I see him!
站住
Stop!
你有什么发现
Nolan: What do you got?
华雷斯警员
Officer Juarez?
华雷斯警员 回话
Officer Juarez, check in.
华雷斯警员 请回话
Officer Juarez, please respond.
受害人在卧室
Victim's in the bedroom.
严重失血 但生命体征稳定
Severe blood loss, but her vitals are stable.
收到 我们马上过去
Copy that. We're on it.
华雷斯警官 收到了吗
Officer Juarez, do you copy?
塞琳娜 听到我说话了吗
Celina, do you hear me?
警♥察♥
Celina: Police!
华雷斯警官 请回复
Nolan: Officer Juarez, respond.
7A 我是华雷斯
7-Adam, um, it's Juarez.
我看到嫌疑人了 正在追捕
I had eyes on the suspect. I'm in pursuit.
塞琳娜 我马上去找你 你在哪儿
Celina, I'm coming to you. Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在山里小路上吗
Are you on the trail?
没有
No. Uh...
我们应该朝东走了 但拐弯了
I think we were heading east, but we turned.
我看到他了
I see him.
他有武器吗
Does he have a weapon?
判断不出来
I can't tell.
塞琳娜 你得集中精力 我才能找到你
Celina, I need you to focus so I can find you.
他跑了 他跑了
He's on the move. He's on the move.
7A15 我的学员正在追捕嫌犯
7-Adam-15, my rookie's in pursuit of suspect,
但具体♥位♥置不详
but the specific location is unknown.
我正沿小径朝东北方向走
I am heading northeast on trail road,
请求空中支援及所有可用单位
requesting airship and all available units
帮助确认嫌疑人和华雷斯警官位置
to help locate suspect and Officer Juarez.
情况紧急
Code 3.
华雷斯 回话
Juarez, talk to me
我看不到他了 不知他去哪儿了
I've lost visual. I don't know where he went.
环顾四周 你有看到什么吗
Look around you. What do you see?
全都是树 还有一座人行桥
Just trees and a footbridge
看不到建筑 没有标志物吗
No buildings, no signs?
我 看到一个配电箱
I-I see one of those electrical boxes.
很好 配电箱上有标识吗
Great. Does it have any kind of identifier on it?
序列号♥之类的
A serial number?
有
Yeah.
198962.
控制台 需要查找一个洛杉矶配电箱位置
Control, I need the location of an L.A. City electrical box.
编号♥198962
Serial number 198962.
收到 7A15
Dispatch: Copy, 7-Adam-15.
马上把位置发给你
Sending the location to your box.
塞琳娜 坚持住 我马上过去
Okay, Celina, hang tight, I got you,
收到
Copy that,
塞琳娜
Celina? Celina?
该死 控制台 空中支援在哪儿
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表