我找到他了
I got him.
他叫安东尼·皮克特 是个消防员
His name is Anthony Pickett. He's a firefighter--
准确来说 曾经是个消防员
ex-firefighter, to be specific.
被炒鱿鱼然后接受不了吗
Got cut and didn't take it well?
对 他通过了消防学院的培训
Yeah, he made it through the academy
但是没能通过试用期
but washed out during probation.
其他消防员觉得他很难相处 而且很激进
Other firefighters found him to be difficult and aggressive.
他之前跟一个老资格的消防员吵起来过
He actually picked a fight with an old-timer who later found
后来那位发现自己的呼吸器管子被人划了
the hose had been cut on his breathing apparatus.
脾气够暴的
Mm. Short fuse,
在那几天之后 他又去了开除他的消防局
Few days after that, he showed up at the station that cut him
试图要回自己的工作
looking to get his job back.
我们的警员出了警 但他似乎接受了命运
Unit was called out, but he seemed to accept his fate.
但显然他还是放不下
But apparently, he couldn't let it go.
好吧 但你们怎么能确定是他呢
Okay, how do we know it's him?
我交叉对比了他名下登记的车辆
Cross-referenced his registered vehicle
以及我们发现的嫌犯车辆特征与部分车牌号♥
with our description and partial plate.
就是他 我已经发了全境通告了
It's a match. I already put out a BOLO.
我这就派警员去他家盯着
I'll send units to sit on the house.
或许我们运气够好能抓到他的尾巴
Maybe we'll get lucky.
做得好
Good work.
谢谢你 很抱歉拉你一起来 我知道
Lucy: Thank you. I know I volunteered us
这可能是有史以来最无聊的盯梢
for the most boring detail ever.
没事 你是担心塔玛拉
Of course. You're worried about Tamara.
我明白 -是啊
I get it. - Yeah.
而且这样我就有时间找公♥寓♥了
Plus, it gives me time to apartment-hunt.
好难找到带游泳池的哦
It's hard to find a place with a pool.
是啊 公♥寓♥条件
Yeah. I mean, you might need
你可能得放宽一点点
to be a little flexible with that one.
我根据的是房♥租等于十分之三薪水的原则
Well, I used your "rent should be 30% of your salary" rule...
这个价格范围里真是完全没有符合我要求的
Oh. ...and-- and there's like nothing in my price range.
好吧
Well...
等等 这地方不就挺不错的吗
hold on. That place is cute.
这地方太垃圾了
Yeah. This place is trash.
我公♥寓♥就长这样
Uh, that place looks like my apartment.
我去看看你♥爸♥
I'm gonna go check on your dad.
别 你听我说
Deon: No. You listen to me.
要是你伤到她 我发誓
If you do anything to hurt her, I swear--
这不可能
That's not possible.
你这样我不够时间筹钱 我还需要一点时间
You're not giving me enough time. I need more time.
我做不到
I can't!
不 她跟这一切都没有关系
No. She's got nothing to do with this.
我要怎么知道你不会伤她
And how do I know that?
拜托
Please...
让我和她说两句 让她接电♥话♥
let me talk to her. Put her on.
喂 -我觉得德翁
Hey. I think Deon's on the phone
正在和绑♥架♥犯通电♥话♥ -我没那么多钱
with the kidnappers now. - I don't have your money!
我可以听到他在吼
I can hear him shouting.
他在说什么 -我听不清
What's he saying? - I can't make it out.
他好激动
He's emotional.
对不起 求你了让她接电♥话♥吧
I'm sorry. Please put her on.
肯定是他们 -求你了
It has to be them. - Please.
塔玛拉 警探们监听了所有
Tamara, the detectives are listening
他名下的电♥话♥ 好吗 我们都盯着了
to all of his known phones, okay? He's under surveillance.
让调查员来查吧
Just let the investigators do their job.
你要做的就是确保孩子的安全 没别的
All you got to do is make sure that kid is safe. That's it.
他已知的手♥机♥
His known phones.
如果他用的是一次性手♥机♥呢
What if he's on a burner?
塔玛拉
Tamara...
不 她跟这事没关系
No. She's got nothing to do with this!
我怎么知道
How do I know that? Huh?
拜托 让我跟她谈谈 让她接电♥话♥
Please...let me talk to her. Put her on.
他说 让我跟她谈谈 让她接电♥话♥
He's saying, "Let me talk to her. Put her on."
你要的钱我没有 我花了
"I don't have your money. I spent it."
想过你发现不了 -我没想过你发现不了
...think you'd miss it. "I didn't think you'd miss it."
抱歉 -抱歉
I'm sorry. - "I'm sorry."
拜托 别伤害她
Please. Don't hurt her.
拜托 别伤害她
"Please don't hurt her."
塔玛拉 别让他知道你听见他说话了好吗
Uh, Tamara, don't let him know that you heard him, okay?
尽量离他远点我们这就进去了
Just get as far away as you can. We're heading in right now.
那个混♥蛋♥ 就因为他才发生这种事
That bastard. This happened because of him.
他挂电♥话♥了我也要挂了
He hung up I got to go.
你干嘛呢 偷听吗
What are you doing? Listening in?
对 我都听见了
Yeah. I heard everything.
你这么做就是为了钱吗
You did this for money?
你不明白
You don't understand.
你说的对 我是不明白
You're right. I don't understand.
警♥察♥快到了
Police are on their way.
让他们帮你吧 -不 这些人会杀了她的
Let them help you. - No. These guys will kill her!
警♥察♥
Aaron: Police!
雷特那先生 请跟我们走一趟吧
Mr. Laetner, you need to come with us.
是时候说实话了 你到底从哪个客户那里偷了钱
Time to come clean. Which one of your clients did you steal from?
你确定科斯莫没事吗
Are you sure Cosmo's okay?
塔玛拉跟他在一起呢 他没事
Tamara is with him. He's fine.
你专心点
You need to focus.
我们知道你偷了别人的钱
We know you were skimming money,
我们也知道有人抓了你老婆作为报复
and we know someone took your wife in retaliation.
是谁
Who was it?
里德·巴特勒
Reed Butler.
这举动可够蠢的 比你偷的少的都会被他弄死
That wasn't very smart. He's killed for a lot less.
我知道 但我想反正他是个罪犯
I know. But I figured he's a criminal.
我只是拿走了他从别人那偷的钱
I'm stealing back the money he stole.
算是为了正义吧
It's justice, kind of.
你可真高尚啊
How noble of you.
听我说 我知道这事我一点都不无辜
Look, I know I'm not innocent in all this,
但我老婆是无辜的
but my wife is.
求你帮帮她
Please help.
我需要你打给抓走你老婆的人
I need you to call the people who have your wife
告诉他们你筹够钱了
and tell them you've got the money.
跟他们定个地方换人
Set up a place for the exchange.
他知道我没有钱 他会明白我在骗他的
He knows I don't have the money. He'll know I'm lying.
告诉他们有家人帮了你一把
Tell them a family member came through,
今早给你汇的款
wired it to you this morning
好吧 然 然后呢
Okay. A-And then?
然后你要写份供状
Then you're gonna write down a confession
详细叙述你是如何盗用客户资金的
detailing how you embezzled money from a client.
我要坐牢了对吧
I'm going to jail, aren't I?
很有可能
Probably.
我真是太蠢了
I'm such an idiot.
我没打算反驳你
No argument from this side of the table.
里瓦斯今早发了短♥信♥
Rivas texted early this morning.
他是完全认罪了吗
Was it a full admission of guilt?
我们能谈谈吗 他很小心 没承认任何事
"Can we talk?" He's been careful not to admit anything,
但我能感觉到他想说
but I can tell he wants to.
里瓦斯法官
Judge Rivas?
已经凉了
He's cold.
外表没有任何伤害 也没有血
It looks like there's no injury, no blood.
看上去好像是心脏病突发
It looks like maybe a heart attack.
以利亚干的
Elijah did this.
这可无法确认 他这个年纪
We don't know that for sure. At his age--
但是昨晚莫妮卡看到我了
But Monica saw me last night.
她知道我能说服他
She knew I could get through to him.
以利亚为了保护她 找人杀了他
Elijah had him killed to protect her.
没有定义
♪ No definition ♪
无法共鸣
♪ Not empathy ♪
好了 所有人调到9频道
Tim: Alright, everyone switch to channel 9.
听好 我们确认在街对面的场所
Listen up. We have a confirmed hostage situation
有人绑♥架♥了人♥质♥
at that compound across the street.
被绑♥架♥者是索尼娅·莱特那 白人女性 深色头发
Hostage is Sonia Laetner. White female, dark hair.
最后一次看到她时穿着橘色毛衣和黑色裤子
Last seen with an orange sweater and black. pants.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表