因为什么事吵啊 女士
Okay, so what's the problem, ma'am?
我儿子 塔宾
My son, Tabin. Mm-hmm.
他不听话
He won't listen.
逃学 不收拾自己
He cuts school. He won't pick up after himself.
而且那话说的啊
And the mouth on that boy.
你儿子多大了 -15岁
And how old's your son? - 15.
他威胁你了吗 -他敢个试试
He threaten you? He knows he better not!
好 有毒品 武器 或者其它犯罪行为吗
Okay. Any drugs, weapons, other criminal behavior?
塔宾 才不会
Tabin? Absolutely not.
我看到他瞎溜达
I see him drifting.
在街上瞎跑 不好好做功课
He's running the streets instead of doing schoolwork.
我跟他说了要这样早晚会跟他姐一下场
Told him he's gonna end up like his sister.
我已经没了个孩子了
I already lost one child.
另一个不能也没了
I'm not gonna lose another.
我猜他不乐意听是吧
And let me guess-- He didn't want to hear that, huh?
他说我不知道自己在说什么
He says I don't know what I'm talking about.
然后就开始吼 还摔门
Starts yelling and -- and slamming doors.
我跟他说 你敢毁老娘房♥子
I told him, "You break my house,
我就把你脑袋开瓢
I'mma break your head."
知道了 要他没犯罪的话我们是不能抓他的
Okay. Well, we can't arrest him if he hasn't committed a crime.
也没人让你们抓啊
Ain't nobody asking you to do all that.
你们就不能去跟他聊聊 让他有点信仰
You can't talk to him, put the fear of Jesus in him,
别再惹麻烦吗
help keep him out of trouble?
你们薪水里可有我的一份
I pay your salaries.
我跟你们说 我们就不该给你们掏钱
You know what? We should defund y'all ass.
这样 我去跟他谈谈好吧
Look, um, I-I'll talk to him, okay?
他在家里吗
Is he inside?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
她不是吧 竟然报♥警♥
She did not call the cops on me
妈 -嘿 别急
Ma! - Hey, hold on.
没事
It's-- It's alright.
塔宾对吧
Tabin, right?
索森警官 叫我亚伦就好
Officer Thorsen. Call me Aaron.
她疯了好吧
She's crazy, okay?
不是你妈打给我们的 但她很担心你
Your mom didn't call us, okay? But she is worried about you.
那我该怎么着 就被关这里吗
What am I supposed to do? Stay cooped up in here?
我想过自己的生活
I-I want to live my life.
是 她也希望你
Right, and she wants you
能活得开心 长命百岁 天底下妈妈都一样
to live a long and good life, too. All moms do
有时候 她们就是会对什么都会很紧张
You know, it's just, sometimes, they can trip about everything.
我理解你的感受 好吧
Listen. I know how you feel, okay?
我妈这人也是很绝
My mom, she's a piece of work, too.
有时候我都觉得我是家长她是孩子
Sometimes I feel like she's the kid and I'm the adult.
就是说呢
Yeah. Yeah. You know.
可你还是要尊重她 明白吗
Right. But you still got to show her respect, okay?
不管你有多生气
No matter how angry you get.
我像你这么大的时候 我也很生气
When I was your age, I was angry, too.
就好好听她的话 明白吗 要是不开心了或者怎么着
Listen to her, right? If you get upset or whatever,
出口回她之前先缓缓
just take a beat before answering.
她可是把你从小养大的 对吧
I mean, she changed your diapers, man, okay?
你欠她的
You owe her that.
我懂了 -还有别的事困扰你吗
I hear you. - Anything else bothering you?
学校别的小孩之类的 -没
Kids at school? - Nah.
你嗑药吗 -不 警官
You use? - No, sir.
很好 有帮派强迫你加入吗
Good. Any gangs pressuring you to join?
没有
No, no.
这是我名片
Here's my card, alright?
上头有我手♥机♥
It's got my cell on it.
但凡有觉得压力大的事 就打给我 明白吗
Anything stresses you out, you give me a call, okay?
但不许再摔门了 知道了吗
But no more slamming these doors. You feel me?
知道了警官
Yes, sir.
行了
Alright.
是 作为他们的工会代表 我想跟您联♥系♥一下
Yeah, as their union rep, I just wanted to touch base.
谢谢您抽出时间
Thank you very much for your time.
他们对执法人员披露动议是什么态度
What'd they say about the Pitchess motion?
洛佩兹跟卫斯理结婚这事
That Lopez's and Wesley's marriage
会把事情复杂化
is going to complicate things.
以利亚会试图证明存在偏见
Elijah's gonna try to prove prejudice.
也许还真能站住脚
He may actually have a case.
那就不妙了
Yeah, that's not good.
对 大大的不妙
No, that's not good at all.
贝莉跟你聊什么了
Uh, now, what was Bailey talking to you about,
我家的能量场被阻断了
uh, our house's energy being blocked?
听着 她来找我寻求建议
Okay, look, she came to me for advice.
你就建议她重新装♥修♥
And you suggested redecorating?
好吧 听着 不止这些
Okay, look, it's more than that.
是为了你家的能量井井有条
It's about having your home's energy line up
好让你们共筑爱巢
as you build a home together.
肯定是沙发的原因 她最讨厌那沙发
It's that couch. She hates the couch, O
跟沙发绝对有关 它会把正能量都吸进去
Definitely the couch. It's like a positive-energy black hole.
我会从那沙发开始扔
I'd start there.
开始
"Start"?
慢用 祝你一天愉快
Barista: Enjoy. Have a great day.
谢谢
Thank you.
双份浓缩拿铁 蔓越莓司康
Double latte, cranberry scone?
你真懂我
You know me well.
该死 他买♥♥走最后一个了
Damn. He's taking the last one?
如果你是真的
♪ And if you real about it ♪
你好 卫斯理
Hello, Wesley.
以利亚 怎么 你在跟踪我
Elijah. What, you following me?
听说你每天早上都来这里
Well, I heard you come here every morning.
这里有全城最好吃的司康
Well, the best scone in town.
知道吗 从你那间可怜的办公室
You know, I never would have guessed
和你开的那辆小破车 我完全猜不到
from your sad, little office or that beater that you drive
你祖上那么有钱
that you're old-money rich.
世世代代坐拥财富是种什么感觉
What's it like having generational wealth?
我不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
我在乎的是正义和法治
I care about justice, the rule of law.
有钱人都这套论调
Spoken like someone with a ton of money.
好了 别担心
Hmm. Well, don't worry.
我可以帮你卸卸担子
I'll be relieving you of your burden.
上车 上车吧
♪ Get in, get in ♪
聊得很愉快 但你得走了
It's been nice, but you need to leave.
你涉嫌恶意起诉我
Your lawsuit's malicious.
我不会走 这是我的地盘
I'm not leaving. This is my spot.
不再是了
Well, not anymore.
鉴于你对我的栽赃陷害
Given the fact that you planted evidence on me,
而且亲属是警♥察♥
are married to a police detective,
还有整个地检办公室给你提供保护伞
and have the full force of the D.A.'s office behind you,
很容易看出你如何保住工作的
it's easy to see how you kept your job
我别无选择 只能申请对你的限制令
My only choice was to file a restraining order against you.
法官已经同意了
The judge granted it.
这位先生刚刚给你送达了通知
This gentleman here just served you.
这里我今后每天都会来 你就别来了
I'mma be here every day, which means you'd better not be.
卫斯理
Wesley.
司康送你吧 你只有这个了
Take the scone. That's all you're gonna get.
是那个叫塔宾的孩子
It's that kid Tabin.
我听了你的话 缓和了态度
"Took a beat like you said.
妈现在让我出门买♥♥菜了
Now Mom has me grocery shopping
非常感谢 还带了微笑符号♥
Thanks a lot." Smile emoji.
几点吃晚餐啊
"What time's dinner?"
我觉得这孩了会没事的
I think that kid's gonna be alright.
小心点 小狗最麻烦了
Be careful. Puppies are a lot of work.
什么
What?
你遇上只小狗
You just got a puppy.
你是说我模糊了工作生活的界限
Meaning Tm blurring the lines?
我是说你得保护好个人空间
Meaning protect your personal space.
露西一年多前遇上只小狗 现在她俩都住一起了
Lucy got a puppy over a year ago. Now she's living with her.
只要他妈妈饭做的好吃就行
I mean, as long as his mom's a good cook.
嘿 我申请查阅罗威娜剃刀党
Lucy: Oh, hey. I ran a record management search
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表