including the attempted murder of police officers.
所谓的打手
Alleged enforcer.
但众所周知的是 你报了警
But what we know for a fact is that you called in a tip
说安德鲁斯先生家中藏有非法枪♥支♥
about an illegal firearm in Mr. Andrews home.
对 这条线报索救了他的命
Yeah. And that tip saved his life.
照你的说法是没错
According to you, yes.
但你的委托人 一个被控谋杀的人
But your client, a man accused of murder,
在你破坏了唯一指证他的人的名誉之后
went free because you damaged the reputation...
被无罪释放了
...of the only witness against him.
你的论点找到不错
Yeah. No. It's a good argument. It is.
如果互换位置
And if I was on the other side of that table,
我也会这么问你的
I would be making it myself.
但这是胡扯 你知道的 -韦斯
But it's B.S., and you know it! - Wes.
我不这么认为
I know no such thing.
你只是接受不了我辩赢了你
You just can't admit that I'm outarguing you.
是 那是因为你忽视真♥相♥
Yes, if you ignore the truth!
卫斯理 接受吧
Wesley, let it go.
我们在一起五年 你一次都没吵赢过我
You never won an argument in the five years we were together.
你觉得这次会赢吗
What makes you think now is going to be any different?
不如我们明天再继续
Why-- Why don't we pick this up tomorrow?
是啊 真是个好主意
Yeah. No. That's a great idea.
太好了 -当然
That's perfect. - Of course.
嘿 韦斯 等等
Hey. Wes. Hey. Hold up.
别让她这样激怒你
You can't let her rattle you like that.
抱歉 我刚才思路被带跑了
Yeah, sorry. Just lost focus.
下次不会了
Won't happen again.
好 事实对我们有利
Okay. Well, the facts are on our side,
专注于这一点
so just focus on that.
好的
Yeah. Right.
我想问问 你俩是怎么分手的
I have to ask you this-- how did it end between you two?
你想知道我是否还对她有感觉
Are you asking if I'm still hung up on her?
反之亦然 我不知道
Or she on you. I don't know.
我就想对你俩的情况有个把握
I just need to know where this thing could go.
是这样 莫妮卡和我想要完全不同的生活
Alright. Look. Monica and I wanted very different lives.
法学院一毕业 她就想进
Right out of law school, she targeted
最大的律师事务所
the most powerful law firms.
而我偏安于水族馆用品店旁的一个小地方
I rented a space next to an aquarium-supply store.
我俩没未来的
Hm. It was never gonna work.
虽然我们用了两年才想清楚
Just took us two years to figure that out.
好的
Okay.
你今天先休息吧
Look, take the rest of the day,
但明天要打起精神来 好吗
but tomorrow, you come in with your game face on, yeah?
好
Yeah.
我的对讲机呢
Tim: Where's my radio?
你的对讲机怎么了
Did something happen to your radio?
哦 对 明天是万圣节
Oh, you know what? Halloween is tomorrow.
也许它被复仇恶灵收走了
Maybe a vengeful spirit took it.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
听不懂你在说啥
I don't know what you're talking about.
绑♥架♥我的无对讲机 是想报复我
Is holding my radio hostage payback for how tough
在菜鸟时期对你太狠了吗
I was on you as a rookie?
有吗 天 我都没注意到
Were you? Gosh, I hadn't noticed.
但再说一遍 我不懂你在说什么
Okay. But again, I don't know what you're talking about,
但你要是告诉我发生了什么事
but Imight be able to help you look for your radio
我也许能帮你找找
if you tell me what's going on.
我什么事都没有
Nothing is going on with me.
得了吧 我跟你执勤过那么多次
Please. I rode with you long enough
知道你生气和正常时的区别
to know when you are being you and when you're upset.
你没事吧
I mean, are you okay?
没什么 我没事
It's nothing. I'm fine.
那我就真不知道你的对讲机去哪儿了
Then I don't know where your radio is.
梅西的财务状况被你说对了
Lopez: You were right about Macy's finances.
鉴证科进入了她的笔记本 发现了这个
Forensics got into her laptop and found this.
甜宝网站 机遇在等待
"SugarBeaus. com. Opportunities await."
阿纳斯塔西娅·肯尼迪
Lind: "Anastasia Kennedy."
梅西有一个干爹
Macy had a sugar daddy.
好多干爹呢 复数
Daddies-- plural.
正在申请调查令拿到这些名字
Warrant's in process of getting their names
这就解释了她为什么住得起高档公♥寓♥
That explains how she paid for the nice apartmerrt.
你就觉得她跟哈里斯就是这么认识的吗
You think that's how she met Harris?
也许吧
Maybe
等名单出来让我看一眼照片
Let me get a look at pictures as soon as you have a list.
我看他的脸看了十年了
After staring at his face for the past decade,
从太空都能认出他
I could spot that guy from space.
你知道我想得到
♪ You know I want it ♪
我想要这一切
♪ I want it all now ♪
再放几个墓碑吧
I think we need more tombstones.
别了吧 我觉得够了
Uh, no, I think we're good.
怎么了
What's wrong?
里德一家拒绝了我们的晚餐邀请
The Reeds have declined our dinner invitation.
怎么 先是取消了不给糖就捣蛋 现在又这样
What, first trick or treating, now this?
这些人就这么恨我是警♥察♥吗
What-- These people really have a problem with me being a cop?
这不是他们敬而远之的原因
That's not why they're avoiding us.
亲爱的 珍妮跟你说过什么吗
Honey, did-- did Jenny say something to you?
她父母说 她来这儿不安全
Her parents told her it's not safe here
因为你整天跟罪犯在一起
'cause you hang out with criminals.
罪犯
Criminals.
是说我在社区中心的朋友吗
M-Meaning my-- my friends from the community center?
最近珍妮在学校到处讲
Lately at school, Jenny's been repeating
她父母嘴里的“那些人”
stuff her parents say about "those people."
还说过更难听的
And worse.
好吧 珍妮家住哪儿
Okay. Which house is Jenny's?
现在跑去对峙
I-I-I don't think confronting them
对情况毫无助益
is going to be constructive.
去你的助益吧
Oh, you can screw constructive.
妈妈 没事的 住得近不代表
Mom, it's okay. Just cause we live close by
我一定要跟她一起玩
doesn't mean we have to hang out with her.
好吧 亲爱的 很抱歉
Alright. Honey, I'm sorry. I know--
我知道珍妮是你的朋友
I know Jenny was your friend.
之前是
Was.
我先进去了 好吗
I'm gonna go inside, okay?
好 你有什么感觉
Okay. But listen, you can talk to us
都可以告诉我们的 好吗
about anything, right?
好的
Okay.
他们这样做不对 真不对
It's not right. It's not.
你渴吗
Thirsty?
我没事
I'm fine.
我就问问
Mm. I'm just saying...
毕竟13万的辣度等级呢
130,000 is a lot of Scovilles.
你知道我以前整个人都着过火吧
You realize I've literally been on fire before.
耶
Yes!
贝莉22分 诺兰21分
Bailey 22, Nolan 21.
我错大发了
I've made a terrible mistake.
我觉得可以在五月举♥行♥婚礼
I'm thinking a wedding in May.
虽然会错过狂欢节 但天气会很好
We'll miss Mardi Gras, but the weather will be nice,
我们有大把的时间去发请柬
and we'll have plenty of time to get out save-the-dates.
你还是得再赢两分
You still have to win by 2.
你还是放弃吧 反正也落后了
I think you should quit while you're behind.
我睡不着觉 一闭上眼睛
I can't sleep. As soon as I close my eyes,
眼前都是你在警告过
all I could think about is you warning me
上班时打瞌睡是多么危险的事儿
how dangerous it is for me to be on duty half asleep.
我都不知道要做什么了
And I can't-- I-I don't know what else to do.
我能怎么办
What do I do?
来 过来
Uh...Hey, come here.
没有任何训练 能帮你克服
There is no training that could prep you
我们每天承受的压力
for the amount of stress we are put under day after day.
这需要假以时日 但你会慢慢适应的
It'll take some time, but your body will adapt.
好嘛 你先去沙发上坐一会儿
Okay? Why don't you go sit on the couch?
给我们准备点茶吧
Okay. How about some tea?
对 是啊
Yeah. Okay.
甘菊茶总能让我入睡
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表