谢谢你们这么快赶过来
Oh, thank you for coming out so quickly.
不客气
Celina: Not a problem.
你说你是抢劫案的受害者
You said you'd been a victim of a robbery?
是
Yes.
对不起 我有点情绪激动
Sorry. I'm a little shaken.
可以理解
Perfectly understandable.
我没想到这样的事情会发生
I didn't think something like this could happen.
所有东西感觉都很安全
Everything seemed so safe.
什么东西被偷了
And, uh, what all was stolen?
一把钺 不死斗篷 还有我的长颈鹿 尼克希
A poleax, a cloak of undying, and my giraffe, Nexi.
我必须把她救回来
I have to get her back.
我肝了两个月才买♥♥下来的蛋
It took two weeks of grinding to save up for her egg.
别看我
Oh, don't look at me.
这不是我擅长的领域
This is not my brand of out there.
对不起 我糊涂了
Um, sorry. I'm lost.
他们闯进你的公♥寓♥
Uh, they broke into your apartment...
不是这个地方 我在云宇宙的宅邸
Not this place. My "Cloudmaster" mansion.
在阴影领域
In Shadow Realm.
有人从虚拟世界偷走了这些东西
Someone stole these items from a VR world?
不是不认识的人 就是弑龙者6♥4♥98
Not someone -- DragonSlayer6♥4♥98.
你可以亲自审问他
Here. You can question him yourself.
好吧
Oh, the -- Okay.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不 看不见
No. Nope. Nope. Can't see.
我要为了你取胜 就像你希望的那样
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
现在每一周 都有新的房♥屋中介想要把
Now, every week, a new real estate agent
房♥子登记上去
wants to list the house.
我真的应该考虑卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
I really should consider selling mine.
蒂姆和金妮卖♥♥掉他们爸爸房♥子
Tim and Genny made a fortune
赚了一大笔钱 对吧
selling their dad's place, right?
是 他们赚了
Yeah, they sure did.
但是你的房♥子还是有租客
But you still have tenants in yours.
他们很不错
And they're great.
这对老夫妻在一起快50年了
This sweet older couple that have been together for 50 years.
真给人启发
It's very inspirational.
你开的是多高的价钱
And what do you charge for rent?
一个月三千
$3,000 a month.
你的贷款是一个月两千 这个被动收入不错
And your mortgage is $2,000 That is great passive income.
好吗
Right?
理论上是
Theoretically.
他们并不总是及时付租金
They don't always pay their rent on time.
晚了几天
Late a few days?
不如说是几个月
More like a few months
贝莉 他们上次付房♥租是什么时候
Bailey, how -- how long has it been since they paid rent?
我说过他们是高中恋人了吗
Did I mention that they were high-school sweethearts?
六个月
Six months.
他们六个月没有付房♥租了 我和他们谈谈
They haven't paid their rent in six months. I'll talk to them.
我觉得最好交给我
Now, I think maybe I better handle it.
我们都知道老年人是你的克星
We all know that old people are your kryptonite.
我祖父母把我抚养长大
My grandmother raised me.
她做的很不错
And she did a lovely job.
靠着表情包解决罪案
Solving crimes one meme at a time?
利用一点宝宝时间
Uh, balancing the awfulness of humanity
平衡人性的丑恶
with a little baby time.
莉亚个头很大
Leah's huge.
那是什么时候的事情
When did that happen?
我知道 她马上就会爬了
I know. She's gonna be crawling any minute now.
不想安吉拉 直接就会走了
Hmm. Unlike Angela, who skipped right to walking.
达米恩 你在这里做什么
Damian, what are you doing here?
我需要求个人情
I need a favor.
如果这是关于给杰克洗礼的人 你能不能
If this is about baptizing Jack, can you just--
我已经处理过了
Oh, I already handled that.
什么 -是的
What? - Yeah.
我上次去吃完饭的时候
Last time I was over for dinner,
带了一点圣水
I brought a little holy water and...
这样做合规(犹太教用语)吗
Is that kosher?
宗教不一样
Different religion.
你是问合不合适 是的
Oh, you mean if it's cool? Uh, yes.
严格来说 我有资质在任何时间地点给人洗礼
Technically, I have a license to baptize anytime, anywhere.
不用征求同意
Without even asking?
你可以之后感谢我
You'll thank me later.
我来这里是为了一个我正在咨♥询♥的
I'm here about one of the gang members
帮派成员 马泰奥·拉米雷斯
I've been counseling, Mateo Ramirez.
他就快要和帮派脱离关系了 之后就消失了
He was about to renounce the life, and then he disappeared.
他的家人一句话都没收到 我担心了
His family hasn't heard a word, and I'm worried.
他是哪个帮派的
Who does he run with?
奎兰·莱特的团伙
Quinlan Wright's crew.
我们认识奎兰
We know Quinlan.
凭借年轻成员增长快速
He's been coming up fast with a young crew.
是 他最近在做大动作
Yeah. He's been making big moves,
蚕食以利亚的地盘
scooping up Elijah's territory.
所以你会找马泰奥吗
So you'll look for Mateo?
他是个好孩子 需要个重新开始的机会
He's a good kid, deserves a fresh start.
当然 把手♥机♥号♥码给我
Sure. Text me his cell number,
我们可以追踪他最后一次信♥号♥♥出现的地点
and we can start tracking him where it was last pinged.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们有你真是幸运
Those kids are lucky to have you.
但是下次你到我的房♥子来
But next time you come to my house,
我要搜查你身上有没有圣餐饼
I'm gonna search you for communion wafers.
旧咖啡机怎么了
What was wrong with the old coffee machine?
首先 萃取滤芯含铅量
Ooh. Lead levels, for one.
第二 有老鼠出没 给
Mice infestation, for two. Here.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
让我来
Here, let me do it.
看 很简单
See? It's easy.
那是简单
That is easy.
是 我网上学的
Yeah. I watched a ClipTalk tutorial.
所以 你们昨晚做了什么
So, what'd you guys get up to last night?
没做什么
Nothing.
我去看了最新的马克·夏加尔艺术展
I went to the new Chagall exhibit,
是 贝莉想要去看看
Oh, yes. Bailey wants to check that out.
你绝对应该带她去看看
You should totally take her.
你能感受到他的艺术风格的演进
You get such a great sense for the evolution of his style.
很不错 -我们会去的
It's good. We will. Okay.
谢谢你做的改进
Thank you for the rec and the bar.
是 回头见
Yeah. See ya.
什么都没有 你有一早上时间编造故事
"Nothing?" You had all morning to come up with a cover story,
结果你就说了这个
and that's what you went with?
他相信了 不是吗
Whoa, whoa. He bought it didn't he?
要是他问你
Mm. What if he had asked you
关于展览的后续问题怎么办
a follow-up question about the exhibit?
随他问 我把展览的目录读过了
Let him. I read the catalog for the exhibit cover to cover.
我听说你今天主持了市民学院
I hear you have Citizen's Academy today.
没错 你有什么技巧没有
I do. Do you have any tips?
是 听着 你会接待不少
Yeah. Uh, look, you're gonna get a lot of busybodies
对于街区守望过于热情的好事者
who are way into their neighborhood watch.
但是你要当心的是 编剧
But the ones you have to be most careful with -- screenwriters.
别给他们名片
Mm. Do not give them your business card.
你会收到一堆剧本
You'll be up to your eyeballs in scripts.
好 谢谢你 -是
Okay. Thank you. - Yeah.
所以 你今晚怎么样
So, um, what are you doing tonight?
没事 -我希望
"Nothing" -- I hope.
没事听起来不错
Nothing sounds perfect
你好
Hello.
早上好 -早上好
Good morning. - Good morning.
欢迎来到市民学院
Welcome to Citizen's Academy.
我是路西陈警官
Uh, I'm Officer Lucy Chen,
我是你们今天的教官
and I will be your instructor today.
所以 如你们所致 这是外延项目
So, as you know, this is an outreach program
目的是让你们了解洛杉矶警局
where you learn a little bit about the LAPD
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表