和公♥司♥首席执行官亨利·帕森斯
and Henri Parsons, the company CEO.
你拿到电♥话♥号♥码了吗 -拿到了 但他不接电♥话♥
You have a phone number? - Yes, but he is not answering.
洛佩斯正在申请追踪手♥机♥的授权
Lopez is getting authorization to track it as we speak.
好吧 从克莱顿的GPS来看
Alright, well, based on Creighton's GPS,
在炸♥弹♥激活到引爆之间
he had 43 minutes from the time
43分钟
the bomb was activated until it was detonated.
为什么是43分钟
Why 43 minutes?
你才是警探 你来分♥析♥
You're the detective.
好 亨利开的是黑色宝马5系
Okay. Henri drives a black BMW 5 Series,
住在切维奥特山
and he lives in Cheviot Hills.
我们可以开过去开始搜寻
We could head up there, drive a grid.
好 你们打头阵
It's a start.
好的 或许我们该买♥♥把园艺剪刀
Okay. I guess we should pick up a pair of garden shears.
不能光指望剪刀起作用
Don't think we can rely on that working again.
是啊
Yeah.
又有房♥源了
More home listings?
是的
Yeah.
我天 开玩笑吧
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
这房♥子在蒙罗维亚 谁想住在蒙罗维亚啊
This one's in Monrovia. Who wants to live in Monrovia?
看来克里斯想
It looks like Chris does.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我们在一起也没多久
I mean, we haven't even been dating that long.
这不是
It's not...
他爱你
He loves you.
我知道
I know.
我知道 所以才觉得应该回应他的爱
I know, and I feel like I should love him back.
他在很多方面都很优秀
He's so great in so many different ways.
只不过
It's just...
他不是
He's just not...
你今天杀了一个无辜的女人
You know, you killed an innocent woman today
帕姆·温菲尔德
There was nothing innocent
一点也不无辜
about Pam Winfield.
她是罪有应得
She got what she deserved.
她给我姐姐造成的恐怖经历
She experienced exactly what she forced my sister
今天自己体验了一遍
to experience --
43分钟的恐怖和黑暗
43 minutes of terror and then darkness.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
她被绑♥架♥ 被关押
Where she was abducted, where they held her,
还有她被杀害的地方
and where she died.
他们开了43分钟
It took 43 minutes
才把她送去沙漠
to drive her out to the desert
处决
to be executed.
杀你姐姐的是绑匪
Kidnappers killed your sister.
不是帕姆的错
It wasn't Pam's fault
也不是克莱顿或亨利的错
or Creighton's fault or Henri's!
但她相信了他们
She trusted them!
她相信了他们的诺言
She believed their promises
无论出了什么事 他们都会救她回来
that if anything happened, they would have her back!
知道吗 那个公♥司♥的所有人都有罪
You know, every single person in that company is guilty.
每个人
Every single one
他们都知道她被绑♥架♥了
They all knew she was taken,
无人为她而战
and not one person fought for her.
一个都没有
Not one.
很多与她共事多年的人
People she worked with for years
都袖手旁观 任凭她死掉
just sat on their hands and let her die.
亨利和其他人不一样
Henri's not just driving around randomly
他不是随便在开吧
like the others, is he?
虽然我一直怀疑这里面有问题
Now, I've been assuming foul play,
伯受害者也可能是自杀的
but maybe the victim committed suicide
或者是喝醉然后出车祸了
or got drunk and had an accident.
你这是提问吗 就剩一次机会了哦
Was there a question in there? You've only got one more.
不 不是的
No. No, there's not.
诺兰 你有什么发现
Nolan, what do we got?
第三个受害者不是单纯随便开的
The third victim isn't just randomly driving around.
他在去森维尔石油办公室的路上
He's on his way to Sunvale Oil offices.
第三个炸♥弹♥会炸飞那整家公♥司♥
The third bomb's gonna take out the whole company.
你盯好他
Stay with him
好
Yeah.
快走 继续走
Nolan: Keep moving. Keep moving.
到停车场另一头去 快
The far side of the parking lot. Keep--
指挥中心 这里是7A15 我找到了第三名受害者
Control, 7-Adam-15. I've located our third victim.
已经确认他在森维尔石油的公♥司♥办公室
Corporate offices, Sunvale Oil. He's confirmed on site.
诺兰跟炸♥弹♥一起在里面
Celina: Nolan's inside with the bomb
我们得把楼里的人都疏散出来
We need to clear the building.
各位 赶紧离开这里
We need you to clear out Move.
所有人听好了
Everyone, listen up!
这里现在非常危险
We have a credible threat at this location!
所有人 立刻离开这栋大楼
I need everyone to move with purpose!
快 各位保持冷静 动作快一点
Aaron: Come on. Everybody move quickly but stay calm.
这边走 走走走
Let's go. This way. Come on, come on, come on, come on.
分散开来 确保没有落下的人
Let's spread out and make sure there are no stragglers.
帕森斯先生 帕森斯先生 你好 我是约翰·诺兰
Mr. Parsons. Mr. Parsons. Hey. I'm John Nolan.
救救我 求你救救我
Help me. Please help me.
我就是来救你的 这 这是什么
That's why I'm here. That's why -- What's this?
他 他叫我直播道歉
He -- He told me to stream an apology.
卖♥♥化石燃料的缺点
他自作自受
报应
罪有应得
好 首先我们得把这些人都疏散出去
Okay. First, we're gonna get all these people out of here.
各位 快点 赶紧出去
Folks, come on. We're gonna move outside.
不行 他说不能放他们走
No. He told me not to let them go.
这是你应得的
准备好见上帝去吧
接下来就轮到你们了
要是放走他们 他就要杀了我
He said he'd kill me if they left.
别紧张好吗 你被骗了 各位
Relax. Okay? No -- You've been told a lie. Okay, folks?
做炸♥弹♥的人现在正在外面 在我的警车里
The bomber is right now outside in my car.
你们被耍了
怎么跟黑帮似的
让你们见识下什么叫对抗全球变暖
我可以保证他手里没有远程启动开关
I can guarantee he does not have a remote trigger with him.
这个炸♥弹♥是装了定时器的
This bomb is on a timer.
你确定吗
You're sure?
绝对肯定 没问题的 各位
100%. Nice and safe, guys.
所有人都出去
Everyone move outside.
下楼
Downstairs.
尽可能快地
The far side of the parking lot
到停车场另一头去 好吗
as fast as you can, alright?
要快 注意安全
Quick and safe.
他是什么时候给你脖子上装炸♥弹♥的
How long ago did he put this bomb on your neck?
什么 -你得回忆一下 好吗
Huh? Uh... You gotta think, okay?
他设置了43分钟的计时器 你得想起来
The timer is for 43 minutes, so you have to think.
他是什么时候把炸♥弹♥装到你脖子上的
How long ago did he put this on your neck?
他还劫持人♥质♥了
肯定有人搞砸了
石油大王的烦恼
这跟石油没关系 这是私仇
半个多小时了
More than a half-hour.
可能40分钟了吧
Uh, maybe 40 minutes?
总得跟石油有点关系吧
一些会让你被炸掉的事情
你就看着那个女人去死?你觉得会怎么样呢?
好吧 这不太妙 但还不是最糟糕
Okay. That's... not great. It could be worse.
所有人赶紧出去 女士们 快
Everyone out! Come on, ladies. Move, move!
那我呢
What about me?
下一个是谁?
不如直接把赎金付了
滴答滴答
这工伤保险会赔吗
拆弹小组也太慢了
我跟你 我们专心解决炸♥弹♥问题 好吗
You and I, we're gonna focus on this bomb, okay?
让我看一下这是怎么回事 行吗
Let's take a look here, see what we've got, alright?
保持冷静 别动
Stay nice and calm for me.
告诉我这炸♥弹♥要怎么拆
Tell me how to disarm the bomb.
不
No.
我的训练教官在上面
My T.O. is up there,
他不会把那人担惊受怕地一个人留下
and he's not gonna leave someone who is scared and alone.
要是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了 他也死定了
If that bomb goes off, you're killing him, too.
那他是自己选择留下的
Yeah, well, he's making a choice to stay.
你是在选择杀人
And you're making a choice to kill people.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表