我知道得越多 我就越不容易意外
The more I know, the less surprised I'll be.
要是那样就好了
Ah, if only that were true.
我们不会停下 我们从不放弃
♪ We don't ever stop, we don't ever drop ♪
继续前进 我知道你最好动身
♪ We keep rollin', I know that you better rock ♪
我们身经百战 你呆若木鸡
♪ We the veterans, yup, you in steady shock ♪
我们要更加出色
♪ We just better men ♪
没有发现
Man: I got nothing.
我们第一你只能屈居第二
♪ We number one while you settle for two ♪
一览众山小 早该如此
♪ Better review, way overdue ♪
如果他们能请到我们 就不会屈就你们
♪ If they can have us, they won't settle for you ♪
我们进入状态
♪ We in go mode, back down by the post ♪
孤胆枪手无所畏惧
♪ Like my lone gun stunned kinda loco ♪
有事吗
Help you?
我们来见奎兰
We're here to see Quinlan.
这不行
Not here.
赶上他们 不可阻挡 宝贝
Get 'em. Unstoppable, baby!
谢谢 别跟我玩游戏
Nolan: Thanks. Stop playing with me, man.
下场来
Get off the court.
我现在就在看着他
And yet I'm looking right at him.
加油 加油 我们进入状态
♪ Goin', goin', yeah, we in go mode ♪
警官 我们正在打球
Officers, man, we in the middle of a game here.
看样子你们需要休息一下
Look like you guys could use a breather.
进入慢动作
♪ Goin' slow-mo ♪
我们可以来一整天
I can go all day --
一整晚
And all night.
那你应该少吃点伟哥
Hmm. Then you should, uh, cut back on the little blue pills.
你很幽默
You funny.
你在这里做什么
What y'all doing here, man?
我们是来聊表哀思的
Here to offer our condolences.
你的四个手下今天发现被害
Four of your crew were found dead today.
是 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
将油门踩到底
♪ Got the pedal all the way to the floor ♪
我整装待发
♪ And I'm ready to go now ♪
他们是好人
They was good boys, too.
我们尽可能照顾亲属
We're doing what we can for the families.
同事准备报复罪魁祸首
And plotting revenge against the ones who did it?
如果你知道名字 我洗耳恭听
Look, if you got a name, I'm all ears.
来
Here.
你知道名字
You know the name.
你好 我们是来找摩西的
Hi, there. We're here to talk to Moses.
别说她不在这 因为我们看着他
And don't say he's not here, because we watched him
几分钟前进去
pull in a few minutes ago.
你混大发了吗 摩西
You moved up in the world, Moses.
我认识你吗
I know you?
我当巡警的时候和你打过交道
I hooked you up a couple times when I was working patrol.
对了
Oh, yeah.
发型换了没认出来
Didn't recognize you without the lady cop bun.
恭喜你升职
Congratulations on the promotion.
不♥穿♥制♥服♥更好看了
You look good out of uniform.
我知道 我们是为了尸体的事情来的
Oh, I know. We're here about the bodies
你在中威尔逊扔下的那些
that you dropped in Mid-Wilshire.
封在墙里 希望我们找不到
Walled them up, hoping we wouldn't find them.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜托 城里人都知道
Come on. Everyone in town knows
你和奎兰有地盘纠纷
you and Quinlan are fighting for territory.
相信我 如果我要对奎兰动手
Trust me, if I was gonna make a move on Quinlan,
我会广而告之
I wouldn't make it a mystery.
我会把那个人吊在所有人能看见的地方
I'd string his guys up so everyone would see.
听着 我不想要局势失控
Look, I don't want this getting out of hand
你也一样
any more than y'all do, alright?
我没有打算报复摩西
I'm not thinking about retaliating against Moses.
你已经安排好了
You've already set something in motion.
哈珀 洛佩兹 大更新
Harper, Lopez, heads up.
有麻烦过去了
You got trouble headed your way.
希望你们还享受今天对警务工作的介绍
I hope you've enjoyed this little taste of police work today.
我知道我很亨受分享的过程
I know I've enjoyed sharing with you. So thank you.
你们的问题让人♥大♥开眼界
Your questions were very eye opening.
祝你们愉快
Have a nice day.
是
Yeah.
凯拉 你有时间吗
Kyra, could you stay a minute?
我在想你的问题
I was just thinking about your question,
家庭暴♥力♥受害者
"Where do domestic violence victims go
没有地方居住的时候该去哪里
when they don't have anyone to stay with?"
我只是好奇
I was just curious.
当然 我
Of course. I, um--
如果我没有提到
I would just kick myself if I didn't...
如果你害怕回家
If you're scared to go home,
我可以今晚就把你安排到庇护所
I could get you a place in the shelter tonight.
没人会知道你在什么地方
No one would ever need to find out where you are.
他会怎么样
What would happen to him?
你会逮捕他吗
Would you arrest him?
那得看你怎么说了 他打你吗
Depends what you tell me. Does he hit you?
不 他不会那么做
No. He would never do that.
他就是发脾气
He just loses his temper--
捶墙 那样的事情
you know, punches walls, stuff like that.
是 我设想得到 很吓人
Yeah. I can only imagine. That's really scary.
你知道 那样的暴♥力♥行为 可能会快速升级
You know, that kind of violence, it can escalate really quickly.
所以扪心自问
So just be honest with yourself.
你和他在一起安全吗
Do you feel safe with him?
不总是这样
Not always
不如今晚给你找个床位
Why don't we get you a bed for tonight?
也许离开一段时间有好处
Maybe a little bit of time away would be good.
好吧
Okay
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们还好吗 -没事
You guys okay? Yeah.
摩西的店面惨不忍♥睹
Moses's shop has seen better days.
他人呢
Where's he?
枪声一响就从后门溜了
Slipped out the back as soon as the shooting started.
你知道他会对奎兰加倍奉还的吧
You know he's gonna go back at Quinlan twice as hard.
一定要通知夜班警官和还有有组织犯罪科的人
Be sure to brief the midnight shift and the gang desk.
这场战争会持续到
This war's gonna keep escalating
他们把对方干掉
until they take each other out.
给我 给我 给我美好和丰饶
♪ Gimme, gimme, give it good and plenty ♪
如果你想要得到 就要付出代价
♪ If you want it from me, then it's gonna cost a nice penny ♪
就像畅饮时刻 我就是甜柠檬
♪ Like good times, I'm sweet lemmy ♪
如果我没有料 那我就一文不值
♪ 'Cause if I ain't got it, then, baby, it ain't any ♪
大Puba 你知道我有本事
♪ Grand Puba, you know how I get it lit ♪
只靠大放厥词就能大把赚钱
♪ I get a lot of money just for talkin' a lot of... ♪
女孩们因为我的说唱神魂颠倒
♪ Girls go crazy 'cause they lovin' how I spit ♪
你用不着担心因为你知道
♪ And you ain't got to worry 'cause you know... ♪
偶像风范 顺滑就像是圆珠笔
♪ Iconic, smooth as Delfonic ♪
起来
Woman: Get up!
所有人 靠过来
Everybody, bring it in
退后
♪ So back up ♪
上吧 加油 加油
Let's go. Hustle, hustle
各位 做得好 还有提升的空间
Guys, nice work. There's room for improvement,
努力就好
but I'm seeing a lot of heart out there, okay?
布雷克 让我看看你的投球
Uh, Blake, let's see you pitch.
回场上去 继续训练
Alright. Let's go back out. Back to drills.
哎呦 你是谁啊
Hi. Um, who are you?
什么 我
What? I --
努力就好 他们一团糟
The -- "A lot of heart"? They're kind of a mess.
他们还是孩子 本来就是兴趣活动
They're kids. It's supposed to be fun.
是
Yeah.
真很奇怪 是不是
This is weird, right?
我们的爸爸带了蒂姆的球队
Our dad coached Tim's a little league team
三天
for all of three days.
蒂姆留了疤
He has literal scars.
他尽量不要犯同样的错误
He's trying not to be like him.
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表