好 向右转
Nolan: All right. Now turn right.
你确定自己是三月生的吧
Are you sure you were born in March?
她肯定知道自己几月生人
Oh, I think she knows what month she was born in.
你哪位啊 小家伙
Who are you, little one?
你是自愿来的
Are you here of your own free will,
还是说你不过是个被奴役的机器人
or are you a droid locked in servitude?
她都不清楚自己在哪个星球
She doesn't even know what planet she's on.
没毛病 但加利福尼亚政♥府♥
Okay, that's fair. But the state of California
是要求她在拿驾照的时候
did require her to show her birth certificate
出示出生证明的
when she got that driver's license.
是是是 我只是说
Yeah, yeah. I'm just saying--
双鱼座的人一般都比较温柔
You know, Pisces are normally way too gentle
不会醉醺醺的破坏公物
to go on a drunken vandalism spree.
能让我们出马的人都不一般
There's nothing normal about the people we interact with.
你身负的使命不止于此 小家伙
You are destined for more than this, little one.
要听个秘密吗
Do you want to know a secret?
我不是真的丹妮尔·冯德克朗普
I'm not really Danielle Vonderclomp.
我两岁那年 我父母从立陶宛孤儿院
My parents adopted me from a Lithuanian orphanage
收养的我
when I was 2.
我这辈子 都笼罩在黑暗之中
My history, shrouded in darkness.
我相信我就是个流浪在外的公主
I believe that I am secretly a princess
注定有一天要回到家乡继承大统
destined to go back home one day to rule.
打断一下
Okay, I'm sorry.
殿下 你是说
Your Highness, are you saying
你生日是你♥爸♥妈编出来骗你的
your parents just made up a birthday for you?
是呀
Well, duh.
别
Don't.
我跟你说了吧 -别
I told you so. - Please don't.
她肯定是狮子座 -我都说别说了
She's a Leo, for sure. - I said don't.
我要为你披荆斩棘 我知道你想让我这么做
♪ I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do ♪
有看到我发带吗
Have you seen my hair tie?
床头柜
Nightstand.
我发誓我刚找过
I swear I looked here.
所以 就是今天了
So, today's the day?
是呢 还有
It is. And...?
还有 太棒了
And...great.
你觉得我太快回去上班了
You think I'm going back to work too soon?
我表达了我的意见 并且尊重你的决定
I voiced my opinion, and I respect your decision.
嗯 只是
Right. It's just that...
严格来说 你是死过的人了
Well, technically, you were dead.
你已经没气儿了 他们把你救回来了
I mean, you were gone, and they brought you back.
我只是觉得也许
I just think maybe it might
你需要多一周才能从这个阴影中走出来
take you more than a week to get past that.
这又不第一回了
Yeah, but it's not like that's the first time.
是 但是 等等 什么
Sure, but-- Whoa, wait. What?
你以前死过
You've been dead before?
我就知道这不是个好主意
Lopez: I knew this was a bad idea.
我们就该找人帮忙代贾斯婷的假期
We should've used a service to cover Justine's vacation.
你妈妈只是想多陪陪杰克
Your mom just wants to spend more time with Jack.
都有家人带了 干嘛找临时保姆
Why hire a temp nanny when he's got family?
因为保姆会准时来呀
Because a nanny would be on time.
我得走了 你能等她到吗
I have to go. Can you stay until she shows?
可以 走吧
Yeah. Go.
妈咪
Mami!
报♥警♥
Call 911!
每次警长开会 我们都该让马歇尔
We should let Marshall pick every restaurant
挑餐厅
for all the sergeant's meetings.
你尝过那个早餐三明治吗
Did you try that breakfast sandwich?
没 阿什莉拉我尝试30饮食法
No. Ashley's got me on this Whole30 thing.
Whole30饮食法,禁止摄入糖、酒精、谷物、乳制品、豆类等
不能吃面包
No bread.
那你错过太多了 嘿 斯密提
Oh, you're missing out. Hey, Smitty.
有事吗 警长
Yeah, Sarge?
你不能把私人车辆停在
You can't park your personal vehicle in spots
指定单位停车位里
designated for marked units.
房♥车不是我的车 那是我的家
The RV isn't my vehicle, it's my house.
#房♥车生活
#VanLife.
那也不能把房♥子停在指定单位停车位里
You can't park your house in marked spots either.
他有可能不久就退休吗
Any chance he retires soon?
做什么美梦呢
You aren't that lucky.
她要缝几针
Dr. Green: Okay. She needs a couple stitches,
我给她办住院
and I'd like to admit her,
做个断层扫描 确保没受更重的伤
get a CAT scan to make sure nothing more serious presents.
没问题
Of course.
谢谢医生
Thank you, Doctor.
你单身吗
Are you single?
妈
Mom!
我有四个儿子
Because I have four sons.
一个是牧师
One's a priest,
但其他三个还是需要找你这种成功 年轻
but the others could use a successful, young,
漂亮的女性的
beautiful woman like yourself.
谢谢啊 我订婚了
That's sweet, but I'm engaged.
恭喜
Oh, congratulations.
要是分了记得跟我说
You let me know if it doesn't work out.
没问题
Sure thing.
妈
Mom.
告诉我到底怎么回事 -我没事
I need you to tell me what happened. - I'm fine.
我外孙呢 -卫斯理在家带娃呢
Where's my grandbaby? - At home with Wesley.
那咱去看他们吧
Well, let's go see them.
医生们太大惊小怪了
The doctors are overreacting.
在检查完之前 你不能出院
You're not leaving until they clear you.
之前我手腕骨折都上了八小时班
I once worked an eight-hour shift with a broken wrist.
上回我听这个故事
Last time I heard that story,
还是说扭伤 上了六小时班
it was a six-hour shift with a sprain.
重点是 我比外表看上去的禁造多了
Point is, I'm tougher than I look.
我知道你有多禁造
I know how tough you are,
但你得告诉我是怎么回事
but I need you to tell me what happened.
没事
Nothing.
我不想吓到你
I don't want to freak you out.
我是警♥察♥ 没什么能吓到我
I'm a cop. Nothing freaks me out.
我往你家去 有个大个子抓住我
I was on my way to see you when a big man grabbed me.
我拿包打他 他把我摔地上了
I whacked him with my purse. He threw me down.
瞒我什么了
What aren't you telling me?
没有
Nothing.
肯定是误会啦 -妈
I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. - Mom.
告诉你儿子 他没时间了
"Tell your son he s out of time."
没时间干什么
Out of time for what?
我不知道 他只说了这个
I don't know. That's all he said.
哪个儿子 -不知道
Which son? - I don't know!
肯定是误会
It has to be a misunderstanding.
你兄弟们都是好孩子
Your brothers are all such good boys.
我兄弟以前会把我塞枕套里
My brothers used to stuff me in a pillowcase
拖着我在附近转悠
and drag me around the neighborhood.
看看这让你变得多禁造
And look how tough it made you.
他们这是在帮你呢
They did you a favor.
阿什莉干嘛让你减肥
What s with all these diets Ashley has you on?
她爸爸有心脏病
Her dad's having heart trouble.
入室行窃 十点方向
Burglary. 10:00.
控制中心 7A100 发生入室抢劫
BRA Control, 7-Adam-100, we got a burglary in progress.
菲格罗亚街49192号♥
4-9-1-9-2 Figueroa.
增派人手
Send additional units.
我希望我是龙♥卷♥风♥ 但我只是个橡皮泥
♪ I wish I was tornado, but I guess I'm just some Play-Doh ♪
嘿 手举起来 下车追击 白人男性
Aaron: Hey! Show me your hands! Foot pursuit. White adult male.
黑色连帽衫 牛仔裤 往南逃窜
Black hoodie, jeans, headed south.
你告诉我我很漂亮 但你永远不能碰我
♪ You told me I was pretty, but that you could never touch me ♪
因为碰我就代表你必须喜欢我
♪ Cause to touch me would mean you would have to feel ♪
放开我 -当你说爱我的时候
Get off of me! ♪ And I never felt so lucky ♪
我觉得无比幸运
♪ When you said that you could love me ♪ Aah! Oh!
好了 我来
It's okay. I got it, I got it.
你没事吧 -没事 很好
Are you all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
抓人的时候扭伤背了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表