让他们做好准备吧 来吧
♪ Get 'em ready, get 'em ready ♪
你准备好了吗 加油
♪ Are you ready? Come on ♪
你准备好了吗 加油
♪ Are you ready? Come on ♪
想不到我的事业差点毁在一个孩子手里
Aaron: I can't believe my career was almost ruined by a kid
连衣服都要妈妈洗的小孩子
whose mom still does his laundry.
陈最后一次发无线电播报是什么时候
When was the last time you heard Chen on the radio?
不记得了 都有一两个小时了吧
I can't remember. It was like an hour ago, maybe two.
控制台 这里是7A100
Dispatch, this is 7-Adam-100.
请检查陈警官安全
Can you perform a security check on Officer Chen?
等一下 7A100
Dispatch: Hold on, 7-Adam-100.
她不回应
She's not responding.
最后一次联♥系♥是什么时候
When was last contact?
记录显示是两个多小时前
According to the logs, it was over two hours ago.
好 这个问题我以后找你们谈
Alright, that's a problem we're gonna talk about later.
先告诉我她最后出现的地址
Right now, give me her last known address.
陈
Chen?
陈
Chen!
在这里
Lucy: Yeah.
对 我在这里
Yeah, I'm in here.
等一下 门卡住了
Hang on. The door is stuck.
肯定是
Yeah, no kidding.
你没事吧
You okay?
我 我我有罗莎琳德的线索了
I-I think I have a lead on Rosalind.
什么 -怎么来的
What? - How?
网上有个追查罗莎琳德下落的
Chris has been spending time on these message boards
侦探爱好者小组
filled with armchair detectives
克里斯一直在跟他们联♥系♥
that are trying to track Rosalind down.
是有人找到她了吗
You think one of them found her?
我觉得她就藏在其中
I think one of them is her.
这里最好写上 是我判断错误
I would add that it was an error in judgment
不会再犯了
that you will not repeat.
这份备忘录会交给值班局长吗
And this memorandum is going to the Watch Commander?
对 然后他会向上汇报
Yeah. And then he will run it up the chain of command.
他们会淘汰我吗
Are they gonna wash me out?
有这个可能性
It's a possibility.
学员在试用期被解雇
You can be fired for literally anything
是件常事
in your probationary period.
但从另一方面来说 今天是你培训第一天
But, on the other hand, it's your first day.
面子上更挂不住的是我
Your failure is more so on me.
他们能及时找到吉尔吗
Are they gonna find Jill on time?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
但你应该做最坏的准备
But you should prepare for the worst.
不 她还活着 我能感觉到
No, she's still alive. I can feel it.
就像你感觉到暗黑气场一样
The way you felt the bad aura?
是的
Yes.
听着 我知道很多电影里
Look, I-I know that in the movies,
直觉似乎是警♥察♥
police seem to rely on their intuitions
追查嫌疑人的关键
all the time about a suspect.
但实际情况并非如此
In reality, this is not the case.
你看到的直觉
What you see as intuition
其实是多年来的历练
is actually years of hard-won knowledge
形成了你对肢体语言的敏感
in how to interpret things like body language.
这不是什么神秘力量 这是观察的结果
It's not a mystical power. It's observation.
就算如此 警♥察♥也常常搞错
And even then, cops get it wrong all the time.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
解析肢体语言听上去
reading someone's body language sounds
跟我的直觉一样神秘
just as mysterious as my feelings.
那是因为你没有实际经验做支撑
That's because you don't have the experience to back it up.
你的口气跟学院里的守旧教官一模一样
You sound just like the old-school instructors
滔滔不绝谈传统
at the Academy, going on about tradition
却巧妙地对传统的不利影响避而不谈
while conveniently leaving out the dark side of that tradition.
你不是想当一个不一样的教官吗
I thought you wanted to be a different kind of T.O.
那我为何不能做个不一样的警♥察♥
Why can't I be a different kind of cop?
未来某天你可以
Maybe one day you can be.
但你必须先把基本功♥学♥好
But first, you have to learn the fundamentals
车的事我没说错
But I was right about the car.
你没说错
Yes, you were.
而且拦停的证据不予采信 也一定让你觉得不公
And I bet you think it's unfair that that stop was inadmissible.
但你想想 如果警♥察♥只凭直觉
But I want you to think about what would happen
就拦停市民 整个城市会怎样
if the police were able to stop people based on feelings alone.
是神秘气场 还是彻底的偏见
Where do we draw the line between a dark aura
这之间的差别太难界定了
and outright prejudice?
所以我们要制定规则 为了保护人♥民♥
That's why the rule exists. To protect people.
可这些规则却没保护吉尔·巴斯金
I don't see how the rules are protecting Jill Baskin.
联邦调查局
洛杉矶分部
嘿 露西
Hey. Lucy.
嘿 出什么事了 他们不告诉我
Hey, what's going on? They won't tell me.
坐下来
Sit down.
好吧 我看完了“母文档”
Okay, so, um, I went through "The Mother Doc,"
我好像找到罗莎琳德了
and I think I found Rosalind.
什么 在哪里 罗马的那个地方吗
What? Where? That sighting in Rome?
不
N-No. I--
“真♥相♥追寻者184”这个用户名你熟吗
Are you familiar with the username "TruthHunter184"?
对 他住亚特兰大
Yeah. Uh, he lives in Atlanta.
是假的吗
He doesn't?
露西发现“真♥相♥追寻者184”的
Lucy found some irregularities
语言风格存在不同寻常之处
in TruthHunter's communication style,
她让我们深入查了下
so she asked us to look into it.
在读过真♥相♥追寻者184的所有留言之后
I reviewed all of TruthHunter's messages,
我与陈警官看法一致
and I agree with Officer Chen.
这个人从鉴定语言学上 与罗莎琳德·戴尔相吻合
The forensic linguistics are a match to Rosalind Dyer.
可 这说不通啊
But-- No, that doesn't make any sense.
你记不记得真♥相♥追寻者写过
Do you remember when TruthHunter wrote
受害者的痛苦对罗莎琳德而言犹如珍馐
Rosalind "eats her victim's pain like a five-star meal"?
是的
Yeah.
罗莎琳德在法庭上描述
I heard Rosalind use that exact phrase
她看到受害者家属痛苦时的感受时
to describe the pleasure she took at her trial
也说了一模一样的话
when watching the agony of her victims' families.
我把我和调查的事都告诉她了
I told her things about me, about the investigation.
没事的 你并不知情
It's okay. You didn't know.
所以 我们该怎么办
Uh, so what do we do?
我可以给她发信息 试着约见面
I can message her, try to set up a meeting.
不行 罗莎琳德肯定会识破
N-No. Uh, Rosalind will see right through that.
同意 对付智商如此之高的反♥社♥会♥
I agree. With this level of intelligent psychopath,
我们必须慎之又慎
I would advise to err on the side of caution.
只能先把手头资源利用好
So we work with what we've got.
我们叫来了网络犯罪小组的人
We get cyber crimes involved,
希望通过IP地址追踪到她
and we see if we can track her using her I.P. address.
如果有发现
And if we find anything,
保证会立刻通知你
we promise to keep you in the loop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Uh, thanks.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
不好 真的不好
No. I'm really not.
你的表情像是在说欧耶
♪ Got the face on like, "Oh, yeah" ♪
在镜子里看上去 哦真棒
♪ In the mirror, looking like "Mm, yeah" ♪
像踩着运动鞋一样奔跑
♪ On the run like gym shoes, steppin' on... ♪
诺兰警官 我想为昨天的事道歉
Officer Nolan, I-I want to apologize for yesterday.
我犯了错误 让吉尔更危险了
Look, I was upset that my mistake
对此我很自责
may have put Jill in further jeopardy,
却把气都撒在你身上了
and I unfairly took it out on you.
我保证今后会处理得更好
I promise to do better.
表示欣赏
I appreciate that.
我也思考一下昨晚的谈话
I also thought about our conversation.
希望你今后能放心说出自己的感受
I want you to trust me with your feelings.
如果昨天在拦停前你对我坦白相告
If you had confided in me yesterday before the car stop,
这一切本可以避免
we could have avoided this whole mess.
所以你下次有什么想法
So next time you have an idea,
别管多疯狂 都告诉我一下
no matter how crazy, tell me about it.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表