Whew! It would be a nightmare, man.
我们其中一个人可能会被调走
One of us would probably have to transfer
去别的警局
to a whole different station.
当我没说
Forget I asked.
如果我们处理完了
Well, if we ever finish up here,
也许我们可以在去社区中心之前
maybe we can grab breakfast
买♥♥个早餐
before I head over to the community center.
这是我的休息日 我要做按♥摩♥ -你确定吗
It is my day off. I'm getting a massage. - You sure?
我是说 我们在搞一个大型的清理社区的项目
I mean, we're doing a big community cleanup initiative.
捡走最多垃圾的人
Whoever brings in the most litter
有奖励
gets a prize.
你开什么玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
我觉得这个点子挺不错的
Oh, I thought it was a cute idea.
什么
What?
队里第三个人 那是陶德·谢尔夫
That third person in line, that is Todd Shelf.
你认识他
You know him?
他是连环银行劫犯
He is a serial bank robber.
好 也许他
Okay, well, m-maybe he's, uh,
是来存钱的
just here to make a deposit.
不
No.
他是来抢银行的
He's here to rob this bank.
我需要你重复这个 “性种上下任”
I need you to say the word "grout"
银行要被抢劫了
The bank is about to be robbed.
性种上下任
G-R-O-U-T.
好 性种上下任
Okay, grout.
性别 种族 上身 下身 任务
Gender, race, over, under, task.
这样能够快速以警♥察♥能够理解的方式
It's how to quickly describe suspects
描述嫌犯
in a way that cops will understand.
试试陶德
Try it on Todd.
好
Okay, um...
男 白人 黑夹克 暗色裤子
Male, white, black jacket, dark pants,
人物是杀掉我们
and his task is killing us.
够接近了
Close enough.
门边那个 二号♥
There by the door. Number two?
男 白人 黑夹克 灰裤子
Also male, white, black jacket, uh, gray pants,
负责处理警卫
and taking out security.
陶德负责三人团伙
Todd always runs a three-man crew.
还有一人我没认出来
There's someone I haven't made yet,
但是我们时间不多了
but we are running out of time.
到外面去等援军
Go outside and wait for the cavalry.
不 不 我 我不要离开你
No, no. I'm not-- I'm not leaving you.
但是你会的
But you will,
因为你知道我能够处理
because you know that I have got this.
是 工作日结束之后会进行结算
Yeah, that whole thing was finalized by end of day.
我一会儿就来找你
I'll be with you in just a moment.
我是妮拉·哈珀警探 你的银行要被抢劫了
I am Detective Nyla Harper. Your bank is about to be robbed.
我需要你触发无声警报
I need you to hit the silent alarm now.
其中一天
♪ One of these days ♪
机会先生会敲响我的们
♪ Mr. Opportunity gonna be knocking on my door ♪
抢银行 所有人趴下
Bank robbery! Everybody down!
所有人保持冷静 就都能活
Everybody stays calm, everybody lives.
趴下 快
On the floor, now!
我是荡♥妇♥观众之中的一个旁观者
♪ I'll be a spectator in an audience of whores ♪
手♥机♥放在地上
Cellphones on the ground!
跑到我倒下
♪ Run until I fall ♪
总有一天 我会赢得头彩
♪ One of these days, I'll win the lottery ♪
马上
Now!
所有人不许离开 就不会有人受伤
Alright, no one moves, no one gets hurt.
快点
Hurry up!
我要找份工作
♪ I'm gonna get myself a job ♪
离开窗户
Back away from the window!
总有一天
♪ One of these days ♪
趴下 ♪他们会让世界停转♪
Get down! ♪ They're gonna stop the world ♪
我都不在乎
♪ And I won't even care ♪
装满 不许放染色袋不然你就死定了
Fill it! No dye bags or you're dead.
我终于相信了上帝
♪ I'm gonna finally believe in God ♪
很快乐
♪ Any day now ♪
起来
Get up!
保险箱 马上 我们走
Safe deposit room, now. Come on. Let's go.
总有一天
♪ One of these days ♪
很快乐
♪ Any day now ♪
快点
Come on!
很快了
♪ Any day now ♪
无声警报 马上
Silent alarm, now.
很快乐
♪ Any day now ♪
你生我的气
You're mad at me.
不 先生
No, sir.
听着 赛丽娜 我作为你的教官
Look, Celina, I would not be doing my job
如果不把洛杉矶警局的
as your training officer
现实告诉你就是失职
if I didn't tell you the realities of the LAPD.
7A15 7A20 7A100出警
7-Adam-15, 7-Adam-20, and 7-Adam-100 to monitor.
银行抢劫 正在进行
2-11 bank, in progress.
手动触发抢劫警报
Manually activated hold-up alarm
韦斯特伍德维尔舍街71414
at 71414 Wilshire at Westwood.
更多情况后续汇报 开警笛吗
More to follow. Code 3?
是 但是我们得在两个街区之外关掉
Yeah, but we shut it down two blocks out.
别让他们知道我们来了
Don't let them know we're coming.
保持安静包围他们
Surround them in silence.
收到
Copy.
你为什么什么都不做
Why aren't you doing anything?
目前 他们只要财物
Right now, they are just going for property.
只是物价 都有保险
It's stuff. Stuff that is insured.
他们是劫匪 你是警♥察♥
They're bank robbers. You're a cop
我们人数不足枪♥支♥不足
I am outnumbered and outgunned.
巡警会在他们出门时解决他们
Patrol will take them off when they go outside.
好了 把钱拿出来
Alright. Give me the money!
行了 我才不信
Yeah, I call BS on that.
你在做什么 不 收起来
What are you doing? No! Put that away!
公民逮捕 把枪放下
Citizen's arrest. Drop your gun!
把皮带给我
Give me your belt.
7A100
7-Adam-100.
我们到达现场 监控正面
We're on scene covering the A-side.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
妮拉和我之前在里面
Nyla and I were inside.
警♥察♥
Cops!
她还在这 至少有两名嫌犯
She's still in there. There's at least two suspects.
我记下了外貌特征
I have the GROUT.
所有单位 等候劫匪描述
All units, stand by for robbery suspect descriptions.
一号♥嫌犯 陶德·谢尔夫
Suspect One, Todd Shelf,
男 白人 黑夹克 暗色裤子
male, white, black jacket, dark pants.
二号♥嫌犯 男 白人 黑夹克 灰裤子
Suspect Two, male, white, black jacket, gray jeans.
所有人出去
Hey, everybody out!
起来 出门 快
Up! Out the door! Come on!
快 我们走 快点 动起来
Come on! Let's go! Hurry up! Move it!
快点 马上 快 我们走
Let's go! Right now! Come on! Let's go!
快 出门
Come on! Out the door!
快 动起来 快 走
Come on! Move! Move It! Let's go!
外面
Outside!
走 走
Move, move!
走 走 趴下
Move, move! Get down!
嫌犯向北步行
The suspect's headed north on foot.
我们需要支援和空中掩护
We need backup and air support.
我们走
Let's go.
快 我们走
Come on! Move!
等等
Wait!
快 快 趴下
Move, move! Get down!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
他来了 一号♥嫌犯在雷敦多西行
There he is. Suspect One sighted westbound on Redondo
当心
Look out!
等等
Hang on.
你还好吗 -还好
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表