He won't be able to get anywhere near you.
我保证
I promise.
是时候为加勒特
It's time to do the right thing
做正确的事了
for Garrett.
助产士在哪儿
Where is the midwife?
她在路上 堵车了
She's on her way. There's traffic.
记住 不要尖叫 这是浪费精力
Remember, don't scream. It's--It's just wasted energy.
要引导控制呼吸
Channel it into breathing.
加油
Aah! Come on.
好 这样也很好 很好
Okay, yeah, that's fine, too. That's fine, too.
加油 就这样
Come on. Here you go.
我记得你说过生第二个会比较容易
I thought you said the second one was always easier.
我说的是一般情况下
I said usually.
也许生第三个会比较容易 对吧
Maybe the third will be the easy one, hmm?
对不起 说太早了
Sorry. That was too soon, too soon.
让我猜猜 是助产士说她到不了了
Let me guess, that's the midwife saying she can't make it.
不 是家居安保软件
No, it's the Assure Home Security app.
安保系统检测到楼下有扇窗户是开着的
The security system has detected an open window downstairs.
有人进家里来了
Someone's in the house.
不一定
Not necessarily--
把我的枪拿来
Get my gun.
好了 妮拉 你子♥宫♥颈完全扩张了
Okay, Nyla, you are fully dilated.
孩子马上就要出生了
This baby is coming any minute now.
是街对面的凶手们
It's the murderers from across the street.
把我的枪拿来
Get my damn gun.
你待在这里 好吗
Okay, you stay here, okay?
我去看看 别走
I'll go check it out. Stay here.
什么 不 詹姆斯 留下 不 詹姆斯 你
What? No-- James, stay-- No. James, you...
放下枪 我现在分娩生命
Drop the gun. I am in here giving life,
但如果你敢动一下 我就要了你的命
but I will take yours if you even twitch.
7A200 有人开枪
7-Adam-200, shots fired,
我的位置有警官需要帮助
officer needs help at my location.
妮拉
Nyla!
等等
Wait!
是个女孩
It's a girl.
欢迎来到这个世界 孩子
Welcome to the world, kiddo.
我保证这世界不总是这么疯狂
I promise it won't always be this insane.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
从各方面来说 都挺好
Well, all things considered.
尸体的事我说对了吗
Was I right about the body?
你是对的 胸部中枪
You were right. GSW to the chest.
看起来他们在房♥子里有个隐蔽的地下室
Looking like they had a hidden basement in the house
斯密提出警时他们正在把尸体抬过去
where they put the body when Smitty came calling.
你绝对能赢得最佳分娩故事奖
You definitely win the best childbirth story.
我说不好 你还有危地马拉历险的经历呢
I don't know. You have that whole Guatemala adventure.
是啊 但是我当时没生孩子
Yeah, but I didn't have the baby down there.
接受吧 这是你应得的
Accept the crown. You earned it.
他说得对
Sgt. Grey: He's right.
楼下的技术鉴定人员正在检查
T.I.D.s are finishing up downstairs.
你还是得和开枪监察队谈谈
You still got to talk to the shooting team,
但他们可以等几天
but they can wait a few days.
你在休产假
You're on maternity leave.
是啊 不搞调查了
Yes. Uh, no more investigations.
你保证吗
You promise?
听着 如果一个逃犯来上
Look, if an escaped convict
育儿亲子课的话
comes into my Mommy and Me class,
我可别无选择了
then I will have no choice.
但是 除此之外
But, barring that,
接下来的六个星期
I will spend the next six weeks
我就只能盯着这个小天使了
just staring at this little angel.
我以为这很容易 很容易
♪ Thought it'd be easy, easy ♪
找到我该走的路 回家的路
♪ To find my way, all the way home ♪
让我猜猜 一个孤儿院想花一百块
Let me guess, an orphanage wants to buy Dad's house
买♥♥爸爸的房♥子
for a hundred bucks.
不是
No.
听着 我没有对你完全坦白
Listen, I haven't been entirely honest with you.
今天早上的那个电♥话♥吗
The phone call this morning?
嗯
Yeah.
罗伯和我现在关系不太好
Rob and I are having a hard time.
比如要去做婚姻咨♥询♥的那种吗
Like go to counseling hard time?
是要见离婚律师的那种
Like divorce lawyers hard time.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
但是这样最好
But it's for the best.
现在 爸爸的房♥子的事
Now, about Dad's house--
你想把它卖♥♥给那个幸福的家庭
You want to sell it to the happy family
因为你很珍惜过去的时光
because you're feeling nostalgic.
不 我想把它卖♥♥给出价最高的人
No, I want to sell it to the highest bidder
因为离婚可不便宜
because divorces aren't cheap, and I need
我需要为当单身妈妈做些缓冲
to cushion the landing into single mom-hood.
很机智啊
Wow. Uh, very smart.
罗伯要搬出去吗
So, is-- is Rob moving out?
其实 我在考虑搬出去
Actually, I was thinking of moving.
搬到哪儿
To where?
这儿
Here.
除非你不欢迎
I mean, unless you don't want me to.
你逗我呢 我觉得这可太好了
Are you kidding? I think it's a great idea.
很好 现在给我一个拥抱 因为我刚刚告诉你
Good. Now give me a hug 'cause I just told you
我的婚姻破裂了 我在努力坚强
my marriage fell apart, and I'm trying to be strong,
但我还是觉得很难过
but I'm feeling really sad.
第一天上任怎么样
How was your first day?
你知道吗 我之前担心做这种事
You know, I was worried that it might be weird
会很奇怪
working on the other side,
但现在我觉得可能会很成功的
but I think it might actually work out.
不要太激动了
Don't get too excited.
你不会每天都有机会抓黑警的
You won't get to arrest crooked cops every day.
我希望你错了
I hope you're wrong.
我想我找到了我的专长
I think I found my niche.
真的吗
Yeah?
我只想道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
我今天当教官当得不是很好
I wasn't much of a T.O. today.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一切都发生得太快了
Everything was happening so fast.
如果我没有适度放慢节奏
So if I didn't slow down and properly--
不 听着
No, look.
如果你再提起 我会否认
If you repeat this, I will deny it.
但是今天之后
But, um, after today,
你绝对是我最喜欢的教官
you're definitely my favorite T.O.
你人真好 你不用这么说的
That's very kind. You don't have to say that.
不 约翰 我认真的
No, John I-I-I mean it.
你用提问的方法来教学
You know, you-- you teach by asking,
这是一个被低估了的方法
and that's a very under-appreciated method.
谢谢
So thanks.
不客气
You're welcome. Yeah.
找到我该走的路 找到我该走的路
♪ Finding my way, finding my way ♪
还有 叫长官
Oh, and it's, um, Sir
执勤的时候应该叫诺兰警官
or Officer Nolan when we're on duty.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
明天见
I will see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你下一个想看什么
What are you in the mood for next?
都行
Oh, um, anything,
只要不又是烹饪节目就行
as long as it's not another cooking show.
你在这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing here?
就是来看看你 你感觉怎么样
Just checking in. How are you feeling?
挺好 露西把我照顾得很好
Okay. Lucy's taking great care of me.
我毫不怀疑
I have no doubt.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
当然可以
Uh, yeah, sure.
所以 我
So, I, uh...
我听说你还在犹豫要不要接受那个职位
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表